FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Looking for old friends.

Lonely

Bits

I'm done running from the truth!

I feel that this is very important enough for all of you to know. It has been on my heart for some time now and I think tonight was the breaking point. My life used to be bountiful and a huge blessing for me. But lately I have walked away from the One who gave me this wonderful life and I feel that I have turned my back on Him. My life is no longer what it used to be. I became a person I am not meant to be. And on top of that, I have a huge bank debt that I fear I may never get out of without a miracle, I suffer depression, I have a hard time at work, and I can't keep track of time causing me to be late on bills and keeping me away from family and friends. I need to get my life back on track and look to the One I can always trust in any situation. I have let my selfish needs and desires get in the way of what He wants for me in my life. I have more than enough belongings and more friends than I ever hoped to have! But I have neglected the most important thing I have in my life. Now I know that not all of you are believers in Christ, and I am definitely not here to preach to anyone but myself. This is my battle and I simply want to express my feelings about it to you guys. You all mean so much to me and I can't thank you all enough for being here for me whenever I needed uplifting. I will never leave this site for as long as it stays online. But right now, I need to focus on what I need most in my life, and tonight I am making a difference and taking a stand for what I believe in. I hope some of you will join me in this stance, but again I am not here to preach or tell you guys what to believe in or how to live your life. I will ONLY do that if you ask me to or ask me about my faith.

Mods, I understand if you want to close this thread and I have no problem with it, but please wait a few days before you do. Thanks.

When Day and Dream unite the
      end is near.

Confident

Bits
      First time I have seen a thread like this. (Perhaps I am not looking hard enough?) Anyways, I have gone to and from religion multiple times, and in the end, I am happy with the choice I made. I hope you are happy with yours and best of luck.

Looking for old friends.

Lonely

Bits
      Thanks! I could not be happier with my faith!

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      That's what religion is for; to provide stabability for the unknown. I would never believe in it, but to each his own (as long as you don't start spreading religious propaganda around the site).

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Bits
      Regardless of the motivating factors it is always good to see someone breaking away the chains of consumerism (just be glad this happened sooner rather than later). Though I cannot vouch for the quality personally I have heard that Tolstoy's The kingdom of God is within you (funnily enough this is also considered one of the most important works of anarchy-pacifcism) and the Sayings of the Desert Fathers (various sources) are very helpful in rejuvenating Christian faith.

Side question how come you have two citizen pips?

Looking for old friends.

Lonely

Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      That's what religion is for; to provide stabability for the unknown. I would never believe in it, but to each his own (as long as you don't start spreading religious propaganda around the site).
      Like I said, I am not here to preach it. Only if one asks me advise or about my faith. Don't worry

Looking for old friends.

Lonely

Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
      Regardless of the motivating factors it is always good to see someone breaking away the chains of consumerism (just be glad this happened sooner rather than later). Though I cannot vouch for the quality personally I have heard that Tolstoy's The kingdom of God is within you (funnily enough this is also considered one of the most important works of anarchy-pacifcism) and the Sayings of the Desert Fathers (various sources) are very helpful in rejuvenating Christian faith.

Side question how come you have two citizen pips?
      I think that happened when my Barron status timed out and I went back to a regular user. The Barron pip switched to the Citizen pip instead of just disappearing altogether.

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      Quote Originally Posted by jimster55 View Post
      Mods, I understand if you want to close this thread and I have no problem with it, but please wait a few days before you do. Thanks.
      nah, you're fine.
      Quote Originally Posted by jimster55 View Post
      I think that happened when my Barron status timed out and I went back to a regular user. The Barron pip switched to the Citizen pip instead of just disappearing altogether.
      small error from when we remade some usergroups, only affects those losing subscriptions that they gained prior to the backend change, if anyone notices this just tell a mod and we'll fix it
      Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
      Spoiler: stuff 

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Blog Entries
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      My best wishes to you getting your life in order and I hope that your faith manages to help you drive your focus in whatever direction you need it to. Personally, I have my own set of beliefs which allow me to trust in myself to get through life. I do happen to be lucky to have loving, supporting family to help me keep things together, so that helps, too.

I usually twitch every time I see someone rattling on about being connected or getting closer to "Him" with a capital 'h,' but I'm happy to see you recognizing your faith for what it is: faith, something to believe, to help you through life. Not something that you need to spread around, trying to "save" other people.

Once again, my best regards to getting your life back in order.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Cutie Mark Creator
      Out of marshmallows and out of
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Blog Entries
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsWhite Knight
      Sometimes it becomes hard to keep believing and understand different parts of religion. No matter what religion that is. I know a lot about Christianity, as I'm a Christian myself, and have spent a lot of time listening, reading, and talking about my religion with other people. If you have doubts or questions that you would like answered, or just need someone to discuss or get opinions on things with, I'm free and willing to listen and talk. The same to anyone else, feel free to contact me. I won't try to convince you to become a Christian, that's not my job, but I will freely talk with and explain things to anyone who wants to know.

Coco Pommel is best Pony.

#CARE Celestia Actually Ruined Everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast