FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Secret

Bits

Trying this on for size.

Hi everypony, just sticking a hoof in here and maybe trotting around a bit (don't worry, I won't leave any muddy hoofprints!) I've been an MLP fan since late Season 2 but it took me this long to think about trying out a forum. Better extremely late than never! My favorite Mane 6 is Rarity (we both like to make clothes), my favorite episode is The Best Night Ever, and best background ponies are Twist, Nurse Redheart, Lyra and Bon Bon and the glorious Derpy. I live in the western U.S. (Oregon) and I enjoy writing and making plushies. Anything else you want to know will probably be scattered around the forums as I start posting. See ya around!

Site Bot
      Sweetie Bot is in Command

Emotionless

Welcome to Friendship is Magic!

Hi, Funsize, and welcome to Friendship is Magic! We hope you enjoy your stay here. I would like to take this opportunity to say welcome from the community! If you have any questions feel free to contact any staff members, a full list of which can be found here.

We would love to see you in Sugarcube Corner, our chatbox, which is located on the main page. I'm sure the ponies chatting there would enjoy your company and be eager to meet you!

If you haven't yet, we would appreciate it if you'd read the rules, but they're fairly simple and normal forum etiquette.

Roleplay sections (both forum RP and live chatbox RP)

We all hope to see you around the forums and would love to get to know you better!

And finally... if you don't mind, site staff always appreciate knowing how users found the site!

Please know that this site is not ADA compliant. We apologize for any inconvenience or hardship that this may cause. By using this site you accept this and all other rules found in the links above.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Blog Entries
      Forums been dead for a long while my dude, it's just the remnants of ye olden ones that are lounging around for nostalgia sake.

This is a status.

Toxic

Bits
      I'd say welcome, but the forum has been dead for years. As Nightseeker said, it's only really us old ones who are coming back to just relive some memories.

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Blog Entries
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      WELCOME TO THE SITE NEW MEMBER GOOD TO HAVE YOU

https://i.imgur.com/rdA7je2.mp4
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Classy

Bits
      Blog Entries
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Bot View Post
      Hi, Funsize, and welcome to Friendship is Magic! We hope you enjoy your stay here. I would like to take this opportunity to say welcome from the community! If you have any questions feel free to contact any staff members, a full list of which can be found here.

We would love to see you in Sugarcube Corner, our chatbox, which is located on the main page. I'm sure the ponies chatting there would enjoy your company and be eager to meet you!

If you haven't yet, we would appreciate it if you'd read the rules, but they're fairly simple and normal forum etiquette.

Roleplay sections (both forum RP and live chatbox RP)

We all hope to see you around the forums and would love to get to know you better!

And finally... if you don't mind, site staff always appreciate knowing how users found the site!

Please know that this site is not ADA compliant. We apologize for any inconvenience or hardship that this may cause. By using this site you accept this and all other rules found in the links above.
      Impressive, Sweetie Bot still works.

Welcome, new member, to this decrepit shell of what used to be an active forum. Enjoy the archives of our days gone by.