FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Cutie Mark Creator
      Out of marshmallows and out of
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsWhite Knight
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      An early morning show talking about new merchandise and pony stuff? If that sounds boring I'm sorry. It's two in the morning. My brain died about three hours ago.
      Likes Chickadee liked this post

Coco Pommel is best Pony.

#CARE Celestia Actually Ruined Everything

Radio Team Leader
      All the infected fall before
      Nurse Redheart!

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Inky Doo View Post
      An early morning show talking about new merchandise and pony stuff? If that sounds boring I'm sorry. It's two in the morning. My brain died about three hours ago.
      I do think we need some kind of early show, if possible. It would probably not get a lot of views, and be on the boring side, but it would allow for the few to just have something to listen to while getting ready for school. And who ever is hosting can have a quite a bit of music breaks as well. It seems like a useful idea, not exciting, but useful.
      Spoiler: Epona 

Spoiler: Radio Is Magic Reporter 

Info On Radio Is Magic: RadioIsMagic.org
      Tune In Here: Radio Is Magic Livestream

Baron
      And there went the
      neighborhood.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      How about a "rant" section? Where one or two people just talk about something in the community that really rustles them.

Or perhaps Movie/game/music reviews?
      Likes Santiago, Chickadee liked this post

Count
      PPMD Kreygasm

Cool

Bits
      Awards LinguistBest of '12 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Squarks View Post
      How about a "rant" section? Where one or two people just talk about something in the community that really rustles them.

Or perhaps Movie/game/music reviews?
      I'm liking your ideas.

SUPPORT!

Disnerd at Heart
      Well, hello.

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Epona View Post
      I do think we need some kind of early show, if possible. It would probably not get a lot of views, and be on the boring side, but it would allow for the few to just have something to listen to while getting ready for school. And who ever is hosting can have a quite a bit of music breaks as well. It seems like a useful idea, not exciting, but useful.
      I agree with having an early morning show, or at least an earlier-in-the-day show. What with time-zones and all that, I know that some of our listeners only get to listen to half of the show, or only the recordings. It would be nice to have shows earlier in the day that a different section of our audience may be able to listen to.

As for the subject matter you suggested, Inky, it's not bad by any means. Pony news, merchandise, small talk... if we were to have an early morning show, I think it really would be more of a radio talk show thing. Sort of like the early morning shows you hear on the regular radio just... pony. That could be cool.

Cutie Mark Creator
      Out of marshmallows and out of
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsWhite Knight
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
      I agree with having an early morning show, or at least an earlier-in-the-day show. What with time-zones and all that, I know that some of our listeners only get to listen to half of the show, or only the recordings. It would be nice to have shows earlier in the day that a different section of our audience may be able to listen to.

As for the subject matter you suggested, Inky, it's not bad by any means. Pony news, merchandise, small talk... if we were to have an early morning show, I think it really would be more of a radio talk show thing. Sort of like the early morning shows you hear on the regular radio just... pony. That could be cool.

I like listening to talk shows in the morning when i have to be up, i figured that other people might also. I thought it would be fun to have a show where in the morning we go over the different pony products and talk about what we like or don't like about them. It could be entertaining.

Or a Snips 'n Snails morning comedy show, but I don't know how that would work out. Could be fun if there was material to work with.

Read it and Weep: Not really a show, just the live reading of fanfics. No discussion afterwords. That could take up some time during the day.

Coco Pommel is best Pony.

#CARE Celestia Actually Ruined Everything

Disnerd at Heart
      Well, hello.

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      I like listening to talk shows in the morning when i have to be up, i figured that other people might also. I thought it would be fun to have a show where in the morning we go over the different pony products and talk about what we like or don't like about them. It could be entertaining.

Or a Snips 'n Snails morning comedy show, but I don't know how that would work out. Could be fun if there was material to work with.

Read it and Weep: Not really a show, just the live reading of fanfics. No discussion afterwords. That could take up some time during the day.
      I like all of these ideas. Particularly Read it and Weep, because I like doing live fanfiction readings for the show, and I think more readings should be done.

Radio Team Leader
      All the infected fall before
      Nurse Redheart!

Friendly

Bits
      Bits

I imagine this as a serious reading with just one person sitting down and reading it in the most professional way possible.

Spoiler: Epona 

Spoiler: Radio Is Magic Reporter 

Info On Radio Is Magic: RadioIsMagic.org
      Tune In Here: Radio Is Magic Livestream

Little Bird Brony
      A wild Chickadee has appeared!

Tired

Bits
      Awards Time LordWhite KnightArtistThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Epona View Post
      I imagine this as a serious reading with just one person sitting down and reading it in the most professional way possible.
      The good thing about this is that it could be easily prerecorded, and I'm already working on recording a serious reading of It's Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door... :3

Thank you for the lovely drawing, Cheerilee!!
      Spoiler: Pffft my boyfriend is such a ham. :lol: 

Want to see my art? :3

Suzy Creamcheese, what's got
      into you?

Chaotic

Bits
      Awards Time Lord
      Bits
      Sorry that I'm now...uhm...suddenly coming up with this thing, but a late night show...well, I'd love to host that because it's great for my timezones. Late night is perfect because it's early in the morning for me and not in the middle of the night...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12