FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
      Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      @Applejack yeah, you know what...I kinda was thinking about that on my last post. I thought it would avoid god modding by not having anyone actually speak besides myself and keeping their actions to a minimum but even so I'm regretting it. Should we delete it then? Very sorry about that by the way, it's been a rough day for me.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Express View Post
      @Applejack yeah, you know what...I kinda was thinking about that on my last post. I thought it would avoid god modding by not having anyone actually speak besides myself and keeping their actions to a minimum but even so I'm regretting it. Should we delete it then? Very sorry about that by the way, it's been a rough day for me.
      Hey, it happens. Personally, if you just edit up to telling everyone to follow your lead. You're golden.

Or just show your OC pulling off the trick. I wouldn't delete it though. It is a good idea! Just had a little difficulty pulling it off.

Baron
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      Hey, it happens. Personally, if you just edit up to telling everyone to follow your lead. You're golden.

Or just show your OC pulling off the trick. I wouldn't delete it though. It is a good idea! Just had a little difficulty pulling it off.
      Okay, good. That's a relief. It was really starting to bother me and I was actually on my way to delete it anyway when I saw the mention. Again, very sorry.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      They protested and looked shocked and annoyed at first, but Pwny assured them it would be alright. After some convincing, the remaining members also put on some vases and joined Pwny on the ceiling. As soon as they were all joined on the ceiling, there was a flash, and they were all back on the floor, the vases gone from their feet. Most of the group looked confused, but Pwny just danced around singing about how he had figured it out.

"Allow me to explain. When Lamare was on the ceiling, we tried to pull her back down, but we couldn't because she was stuck to the ceiling in a temple of chaos. When we all had vases on and went up to the ceiling, we were all upside down on the ceiling, and thus the floor became the ceiling and the ceiling became the floor. I couldn't pull her 'down' because to Lamare, she was already down. Logic has no place in a temple dedicated to a Spirit of Chaos. No more than it would in the actual magic of Discord, which I'm sure some of us remember from when Discord was in Ponyville. Hard to forget a situation like that." Looking back at the group, a few of them still looked just a bit confused. Pwny gave a wry smile as he stated matter of factly, [COLOR="#00FFFF"]"It makes sense if you don't think about it. In other words, if we want to make it out of here relatively unscathed, we are going to have to learn to think like a spirit of chaos. You have to be able to follow Discord's 'Wonderland logic'."
      I actually meant to take this bit out.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits

There is a problem though, right now, you're just talking to air. Trinkit is with Whooves, and I am with Pasts and Lamare. We all have to join up again before we can do your plan... Should we all move back to the artifact room?

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Baron
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      I actually meant to take this bit out.
      Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      There is a problem though, right now, you're just talking to air. Trinkit is with Whooves, and I am with Pasts and Lamare. We all have to join up again before we can do your plan... Should we all move back to the artifact room?
      Am I? I got a bit confused by everyone getting all switched around with the rooms. I thought they went back in the room or something. I guess going back to that room would help. This complicates things a bit.

You know what, I'll just edit it into involving AJ's idea of me doing the trick by myself since we're all separated. That actually helps it work out because it takes out my god modding and I still overcome the trick I had to where we all had to be up there. Discord logic lead me to believe it had to be all of us, I can explain if needed but whatever. I got really into this idea when I came up with it.
      Last edited by Pwny Express; 07-12-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Baron
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Okay, that should fix it all up for now.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Ok, sorry for the confusion....

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Did the thread die? :/

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Whooves View Post
      Did the thread die? :/
      I'm confused. :/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast