FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 246 of 257 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
    Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      "I see..." How strange... Arpeggio nodded a bit, taking a hoof and gently rubbing the grey pegasus' back. "Hey... we'll find him, alright? I'm really glad you're not hurt, hon. I was really worried for a bit there."
      Silver said nothing, just laying there on the bed, not making eye contact, finding it hard not to worry about all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity giggled at Charlie's eagerness and obliged it as she turned the tables on her and took a hold of the mares. "Hang on girls, we'll be there in the blink of an eye!" She sped off like greased lightning with Red and Charlie in tow, stopping just outside the building where the party was going on at, seeing quite a gathering of ponies making there way inside. "We're here!"
      Fairly bass-heavy, dance music played as they got closer and walked in, fading as ponies with drinks in hoof or in magic laughed and smiled as the dancing slowed, the song changing to something more suited to the background of a good conversation, but still danceable. As the music opened with a pretty abrupt metal guitar, the DJ put a few settings as they should be, using her magic to have another song play right after. She placed her dark green glasses on the turntable with her green magic aura, and stepped out, heading first to the door and the group that had just walked in,

"Hey!" the charcoal grey mare said over the roaring conversations, her dark blue hair slightly frazzled, "I'm Stella, kinda running the party here it seems. Help yourself! There's not much supervision," another group of larger stallions came barreling down jovially, obviously making a beeline for Stella, "Anyway, lemme know if you have any requests, if you can find me!" She was able to say quickly before she was swept away by the stallions, seemingly disappearing into the college crowd right after.

Spoiler: Disclaimer+Song 
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio sighed a bit... then pulled the grey pegasus into a hug. "Hey... it'll be okay, hon. I don't know what's gotten into Blackie but I'm sure we can help him... do you have any idea what's with this... split personality or whatever that was?"
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio sighed a bit... then pulled the grey pegasus into a hug. "Hey... it'll be okay, hon. I don't know what's gotten into Blackie but I'm sure we can help him... do you have any idea what's with this... split personality or whatever that was?"
      As he was walking through the hallway, he herd Arpeggio and Silvers distorted voices through the door as he passed their room. He pressed his ear against the door to eavesdrop on their conversation. He snickered to himself lightly, thinking on his next course of action, he burst through the door loudly. "Now who said anything about multiple personalities?" He asked in a cool manner, leaning on the door-frame, checking his hoof, a smug, sane smile on his face.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-10-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi yelped in surprise and kicked at the door when Blackwing burst through, just barely stopping himself from bucking the black pegasus in the jaw. "...D-Damnation, Blackwing, don't DO that!" As it was, he was eyeing the other pegasus warily. "...What's gotten into you, anyway? And yes, I say 'multiple personalities' because the Blackwing I know isn't a psychotic raving lunatic."

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver jumped a bit as Black Wing burst through the door, not expecting it. But as the two talked, Silver stayed silent, watching Blackie apprehensively because he knew that something was up.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi yelped in surprise and kicked at the door when Blackwing burst through, just barely stopping himself from bucking the black pegasus in the jaw. "...D-Damnation, Blackwing, don't DO that!" As it was, he was eyeing the other pegasus warily. "...What's gotten into you, anyway? And yes, I say 'multiple personalities' because the Blackwing I know isn't a psychotic raving lunatic."
      "Raving? Im not raving, not yet anyway. I was planning on getting THAT accomplished down at the party." He said, pumping his hoof into the air mockingly. He looked over at Arpeggio, who was giving his a strange look. "Jeeze, if anyone should be eyeing anyone in this room, it should be me to you. I didnt break your damn nose. Not only that, but im pretty sure there is only TWO personalities in this room at the moment, one being my happy one, and the one where you don't seem much like in the mood to attend a party, lighten up!" He said, punching his friend playfully again. "Look at me, im PRETTY sure I look fine, for the time being anyway, until the unlabeled cups show up...." He said flashing a joking smile.

He looked over at Silver, walking the few steps so he was in front of him. "And you, I DO believe I owe YOU an apology!" He said in an earnest, eagerly happy, almost forced tone. "No hard feelings right friend?" He said, flashing a smile, extending his hoof to his friend.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver said nothing, just laying there on the bed, not making eye contact, finding it hard not to worry about all of it.

Fairly bass-heavy, dance music played as they got closer and walked in, fading as ponies with drinks in hoof or in magic laughed and smiled as the dancing slowed, the song changing to something more suited to the background of a good conversation, but still danceable. As the music opened with a pretty abrupt metal guitar, the DJ put a few settings as they should be, using her magic to have another song play right after. She placed her dark green glasses on the turntable with her green magic aura, and stepped out, heading first to the door and the group that had just walked in,

"Hey!" the charcoal grey mare said over the roaring conversations, her dark blue hair slightly frazzled, "I'm Stella, kinda running the party here it seems. Help yourself! There's not much supervision," another group of larger stallions came barreling down jovially, obviously making a beeline for Stella, "Anyway, lemme know if you have any requests, if you can find me!" She was able to say quickly before she was swept away by the stallions, seemingly disappearing into the college crowd right after.

Spoiler: Disclaimer+Song 
      Ferrarity was already into the music feeling the need to dance with it, though before she could she smiled to Stella and nodded that she got the message, turning to the other two. "She seemed nice! And I think this song is something you'd be into, Red!" She shouted to make herself heard over the music. "I think I'm going to do some dancing, join me if you feel like it girls, WHOO!" She started dancing and was actually able to keep up with the fast pace of the song that played.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      He looked over at Silver, walking the few steps so he was in front of him. "And you, I DO believe I owe YOU an apology!" He said in an earnest, eagerly happy, almost forced tone. "No hard feelings right friend?" He said, flashing a smile, extending his hoof to his friend.
      Silver glanced from the extended hoof, to his supposedly 'sane' friend, and over at Arpeggio before looking at the hoof. He extended his own hoof to this friend's and silently shook, a slight nod to emphasize the agreement.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio didn't seem convinced. He just glanced over Blackwing, before saying "You know I'm not a partier. High school wasn't that long ago, after all." He glanced at Silver, seeming very unsure about the whole thing.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Splendid!" Blackwing exclaimed, shaking Silvers hoof enthusiastically. He turned to face Arpeggio."Nearly three years! That's enough time for people to change!" He said excitedly, throwing his front hooves into the air I'm exclamation. "It's supposed to be like, the end all party, biggest one of the year!" He said, making up statistics off the top of his head. "I mean, what do you two gentelcolts have to lose at this point? Come on! Lets PARTY!" He said, trying to show eagerness to go.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-11-2013 at 08:13 AM.