FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
      The Quiet One
      >.>

Meh

Bits
      Items
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Animal King Turret View Post
      You can draw on whatever you want, just so long as it can be uploaded to the interwebs.
      Alright.
      Thanks Nurse Redheart thanked for this post

Thanks Chrysalis for the wonderful sig!

The Quiet One
      >.>

Meh

Bits
      Items
      Bits
      @Animal King Turret and/or @Chrysalis

These are my submissions. ()

http://gyazo.com/bcb5ec7650b5dcfc22e2d4b052e874b1

http://gyazo.com/8239ce32bd1f1e37c3d41cc2a2a7a67c The head could probably be better on this one...
      Thanks Chrysalis thanked for this post

Radio Team Leader
      All the infected fall before
      Nurse Redheart!

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      @Pad_Save @The Blues Bronies @Zendikar @Gummy @Chrysalis @Sweetiecake

Reporters I would like a status update from everyone. After the recent changes in RiM-E and the fact that now is usually a busy time for many, I would like to know who is currently doing what right now.

I need to know if you are assigned to a news day and if you are able to maintain that day. Need to know if anyone would be willing to take on more work: This work may include helping out with social media, writing longer reports/reviews for facebook posts, taking on more than one report days.

Also I would like to remind people, that if you will not be able to post an article every once in a while, PLEASE inform either me or someone else. You can do so either on EqF by vm or pm. You can also send me a skype message, I believe I have all of y'all added. (Note my skype is usually always set to Do Not Disturb, that is just so I don't here the skype notifiaction noise) So even if I'm on dnd you can send it to me and I will reply asap.
      Spoiler: Epona 

Spoiler: Radio Is Magic Reporter 

Info On Radio Is Magic: RadioIsMagic.org
      Tune In Here: Radio Is Magic Livestream

Radio Team Leader
      We want the stick!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Redheart View Post

Reporters I would like a status update from everyone. After the recent changes in RiM-E and the fact that now is usually a busy time for many, I would like to know who is currently doing what right now.

I need to know if you are assigned to a news day and if you are able to maintain that day. Need to know if anyone would be willing to take on more work: This work may include helping out with social media, writing longer reports/reviews for facebook posts, taking on more than one report days.

Also I would like to remind people, that if you will not be able to post an article every once in a while, PLEASE inform either me or someone else. You can do so either on EqF by vm or pm. You can also send me a skype message, I believe I have all of y'all added. (Note my skype is usually always set to Do Not Disturb, that is just so I don't here the skype notifiaction noise) So even if I'm on dnd you can send it to me and I will reply asap.
      For myself in this regards I am at a stand still with the news as the Monday shows get their own news now with info based on their topic. If needed because of this I can shift focus to something else such as the social media as it seems like there are enough reporters for the other days.

Be sure to keep your skates sharp and your skills sharper.

Vive ut vivas

Live that you may live forever

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits

I can still do Thursday, and if needed I can take on more work.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

The Quiet One
      >.>

Meh

Bits
      Items
      Bits

I can still do Fridays, I hope, it's towards the end of the year so teachers are going a little heavier on the homework, but I'm sure I can continue.
      Likes Chrysalis liked this post

Queen of the Changelings
      Busy Siggy Making.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits

I can still do Fridays and by the end of next week, I'll be back up to my usual activities around RiME on EqF and on Skype. I have finals this week and I'll finally be done with HS permanently!
      Want to ask a changeling something?Ask Chrysalis here!
      Check out Radio is Magic Entertainment here!
      Spoiler: In the mood for a dance party? 

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567