FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 249 of 257 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast
    Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      The upbeat music kept playing for a few minutes longer, giving Blackie time to get on the floor and dance a few steps. There was yet another song up next in the lineup, a fairly short number, only about a minute and a half long, slower than the last one, but still upbeat and fun-danceable.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi lead Silver into the party, bracing his ears for the pounding of heavy music. The aurally sensitive pegasus winced a bit, but kept a slight smile on his face as he lead Silver in. "Well... heh. I might just mingle... not much for parties..."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpi lead Silver into the party, bracing his ears for the pounding of heavy music. The aurally sensitive pegasus winced a bit, but kept a slight smile on his face as he lead Silver in. "Well... heh. I might just mingle... not much for parties..."
      Silver smiled back as he didn't show his own sensitivity to the onslaught of sound, even if it did have a good beat, "I might just get a soda or something.... We just need to show Blackie that we're here and care about him."
      Silver noticed the DJ setup across the room, through a crowd of standing ponies and a few flying featherbrains, and how it was empty, with some dark green tinted sunglasses sitting on the console, and then noticed Blackie and Ferr dancing on the floor.
      Silver smiled as he made his way to the multitude of coolers and stacks of red plastic cups, knowing that Black must be feeling better if he's out dancing with a mare

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Me? Nervous? I haven't to foggiest idea what your talking about." He said, biting the inside of his cheek as he stumbled over the first few steps, nearly tripping on several occasions a he attempted to mirror the red mares fluid movements. He was trying desperately to stay on step, hoping that the movements of his body didnt appear TOO sparraric. By the time the song was over and the slower song started, he had broken out into a small sweat. He smiled at Ferrarity, laughing as he wiped the sweat away. "I know, I'm pretty great at that for my first time." He said with mocking confidence, panting slightly.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity grinned at Blackie seeing he was at least trying and she didn't think he was too bad at it, she heard that the next song was a bit slower paced and went up to him. "You're doing great Blackie, now just relax and have fun with it! C'mere, I'll help you." She took a hold of him as is tradition for a slow dancing song and helped him along since dancing in close contact was a better way to help teach him. "Now just put your hoof here, and the other here, and just try to follow my lead."

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Oh SHIT. He though to himself as the mare grabbed hold of him. He kept a nervous smile on his face as he moved his hooves to the appropriated position, praying that he now wasent sweating through his suit and tie. They started to step, Blackwing being quite clumsy at first, stepping on her then more then one occasion, but quickly pulled himself together. He kept his eyes locked with hers, a slight smile across his face as they stepped. "You know, ive only ever done this twice, the first was a TOTAL wreck. " He said as he attempted to dip her slowly, making sure not to drop her.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity just smiled at him, giggling a bit at the dip as she tilted her head up to look at him. "You're doing quite well for your second time around!It just takes a little practice, and a partner to dance with doesn't hurt, does it?" She grinned showing her white sparkling teeth, she didn't mind the hoof stpping since she was helping him learn to dance. "Just relax, and let the music help guide your movements."

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Much less a good-looking partner, with a smile to match." He said, attempting to throw in a compliment, smiling out of the corner of his mouth. Blackwing attempted to do what she had said and loosened his muscles more then they already had been, attempting to get in step with the flow of the music. "I guess this isnt SO hard," He said jokingly, laughing slightly as his movements became more comfortable and fluid.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "You're not so bad looking yourself, handsome~" She winked then giggled a bit, glad to see he was starting to get the hang of dancing while she let him take the lead. "You're really learning now Blackie, I'm so glad." She smiled sincerely with a tilt of her head as she danced with him.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He blushed slightly, looking away from her briefly, trying to mask the emotion that had conveyed itself on his face. He looked back into her eyes, attempting to take the lead from her, hoping that he was capable of doing so. Blackwing pulled her close, taking lead, his stiff muscles a thing of the past at this point. It may not have been the most graceful thing on the planet, but it wasent shabby either. "You could say im rather happy as well."