FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 133 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
    Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1406
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
      whats going on, im so confused\(T-T)/
      Candy Mane actually RPed on the thread for a bit, and was one of Silver's marefriends while she was here... Damn I kinda miss that... But want to keep going like we are now xP

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Candy Mane actually RPed on the thread for a bit, and was one of Silver's marefriends while she was here... Damn I kinda miss that... But want to keep going like we are now xP
      ohh i get it now lol
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Hehe, you'll learn, you're just new to it is all. There were heck of a lot of things going on around here Buuuut I won't go into detail, that's more Silver's thing.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Hehe, you'll learn, you're just new to it is all. There were heck of a lot of things going on around here Buuuut I won't go into detail, that's more Silver's thing.
      Ya... It seems to always be my thing because I type a bit faster

Also guys... I'm going through some life trouble, possibly a hint of depression... But don't worry, I'll be fine. Just thought you guys should know if I take a while to respond or come off as a bit more crass than usual.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants View Post
      I wonder if you can catch on about everything that's going to happen to Blackie...

Oh and Dante, I mentioned Room 242 in my first post.
      Now IM kinda worried....

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      It really seems that you guys only post in here when I'm not online

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      I never evicted you, it was just a stern "Hey, get it together, because we're leaving you." You can always join back in through some creative writing and a little faster/more reliable posting
      I've been writing creatively. My character hasn't even met yours or Arpe's. I don't understand why my RP scenes in a setting as large as a university effects yours at all. I don't understand why we couldn't continue with our slower scenes that are aside from your scenes. Apparently, that is the case, which is fine because this is your RP, but I am tired of being accused of holding up your RP when my character and her actions don't really deal with your characters at all. Anyway, It's all good. I'm just not OK with making this RP a focus of my forum participation which, with the amount that you and Arpe post, it would become if you expect that level of activity from me. I'm staff, I'm at work most of the time, and I don't have the time or inclination to sit in one thread RPing.

Thank you all for the fun times, and I hope that now the RP will be more what you desire.
      Last edited by Twilicious; 03-19-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
      I've been writing creatively. My character hasn't even met yours or Arpe's. I don't understand why my RP scenes in a setting as large as a university effects yours at all. I don't understand why we couldn't continue with our slower scenes that are aside from your scenes. Apparently, that is the case, which is fine because this is your RP, but I am tired of being accused of holding up your RP when my character and her actions don't really deal with your characters at all. Anyway, It's all good. I'm just not OK with making this RP a focus of my forum participation which, with the amount that you and Arpe post, it would become if you expect that level of activity from me. I'm staff, I'm at work most of the time, and I don't have the time or inclination to sit in one thread RPing.

Thank you all for the fun times, and I hope that now the RP will be more what you desire.
      Should have worded that a bit differently. But, I don't have the time to sit down and explain myself at the moment. So, it was nice having you in the RP while it lasted, I enjoyed reading how thought out your posts were, and I wish you a good day.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candy and Silver for OTP, while their affair was brief it did inspire some art

Silver, don't be depressed, you are so cool....too cool to be depressed .

Anyway all around!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post

The reason we had that is because (and correct me, Silver, if I'm saying something out of line here) we were, and still are, planning to get an actual storyline of some sort going here; there is a reason this thread is in the Lunar Colosseum section. The scenes, nice though they were, were starting to slow down the overall pace of the RP. As Silver said, it was nice having you while it lasted.

P.S. @Candy Mane , Sil/Arpi forever.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio