FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

We have a lot of work to do....

Hey all, there are a few jobs that I want/need taken care off by various departments. First of all, I need everyone to write up a profile of themselves for the about us section of the site with the following information:

Name/Nickname - Would really like to keep names as professional as possible, so if you are going to put down a nickname please make sure to not put down 'Lord Awesome Pants.' Nicknames like 'Jacob Flint' (My personal nickname) or 'AJ' are fine.
      DJ name - if you have one.
      Username on EqF - Duh
      Country - Feel free to add in your city
      Job(s) on RiM - List in order of importance
      Brief bio - Time to let people know a little bit about ourselves. Shoot for 200 words
      Interests/Trivia - Have fun with this one. This is more so to give people a picture of your personality.
      Email Address
      and last but not least a photo of yourself that we can upload to radioismagic.org. Like with the names, keep it professional but it is alright to have some fun.

We will be using this information to beef up the 'team' section of the site. Once you finish yours please email it to me at applejackeqf@gmail.com

Now for the personal jobs....

@Kidutsu - I need you to figure out a system for yourself, or some team you manage to put together, so that we are constantly getting the word out about us. We need to make sure the Facebook and Twitter accounts are up-to-date, EqD need to know more about are coming and goings. I would like to see that we are at least getting some form news out at least once a day.

@Paint-It-Blak & @Cheerilee (Who is one the team now, yes?) - I want to see images/posters made for each of our shows current, new and upcoming. To clarify, that would be:

Requestria
      @Cadance's New late night show (talk with him on title)
      Our Little Breakdown
      Da Magicks
      Derpin Thursday
      Kinkie Pie's White Van
      Ivory Tower
      Showstoppers
      @Epona's series of morning shows (Talk with him on the names of said shows)
      Drunk Bacon Time (The cooking show Bacon and I are working on)
      @chimicherry's weekend show(s) (Talk with him about that)

If you have any already done a few, or after you start finishing them, please send them to applejackeqf@gmail.com. Good luck!

@Epona - Two things. We need to talk soon about what you have planned for the morning shows with @Vegeta and the status of the news team.

@zamarion - I need you to work out some sort of image you can easily adjust so we can let listeners know when to tune in each week, so start getting used to pestering the DJs for the respected shows listed above. This will be something that we will be putting up on EqF and RiM.org so make it look good!

@Cadance - I need you to update/create new descriptions for all the shows. We need to let people know what exactly what they're listening to.

@Chickadee - Would you be so kind to write up a new description of RiM overall and our goals? I think it's time to replace my old one.

@Fluttershy - I need you to contact Axon so we can get new sound bites for the various show titles as well as new introductions for our current and upcoming DJs:

Myself
      Cadance
      Chickadee
      Epona (Talk with him to see if there are any others)
      Chimicherry
      and of course, you.

I am not sure how they exactly want to be called, so speak with them at your earliest convenience.

@chimicherry - Speak with @Thessair about our FTP page and credentials on RiM. From now on whenever you or anyone else on your team find new music. I want it upload here for the DJ's to download. You're going to be using programs like Filezilla so better look into how to use those kind of programs. Also, whenever you do upload files for an artist. Make sure to compress it into a zip file. (It would be awesome if you could keep said zips up to date. So, for example, Let's say if you have a new song of Archie's. You would compress a new zip file of his songs including the new track(s) that would replace the old one on site.)

That's all I can assign for now. There are a few other things that need to be done, but I will add them later. In the mean time work on your bios and help out the others if you can.

====>To show that you read this please state your favorite kind of yogurt.
      Thanks Salad Fingers thanked for this post
      Likes Soarin', Chickadee liked this post

Where all trapped in a maze of
      relationships. Life goes on
      with, or without you. I swim
      in the sea of the unconcious.
      I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      Do I have to do it now?

"Persona!"

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      I like peach yoghurt.
      And can I do something?
      Likes ScreamingSidewalks liked this post

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Chowdah View Post
      Do I have to do it now?
      Are you on the team?

Count

Surrender your future.

Godly

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Best ArtistShouter - Top 5 in lifetime shoutsArtist
      Bits
      @Chowdah That would probably be preferred, and yes, me and Cheeri are a team, but he has internet issues so we have to find a way to work around that :/.

But other than that, I believe I have Requestria and MLB already done, and about half way on Da Magicks. I'll shoot a PM to Cheeri as soon as possible.
      Follow me on TAMBLR!

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Frozen yogurt is only decent yogurt.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Paint-It-Blak View Post
      @Chowdah That would probably be preferred, and yes, me and Cheeri are a team, but he has internet issues so we have to find a way to work around that :/.

But other than that, I believe I have Requestria and MLB already done, and about half way on Da Magicks. I'll shoot a PM to Cheeri as soon as possible.
      What team is he on? >_>

Where all trapped in a maze of
      relationships. Life goes on
      with, or without you. I swim
      in the sea of the unconcious.
      I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post

What team is he on? >_>
      I don't know :/. Im pretty clueless. Dont think I'm on any team. I just thought filling out the about me was mandatory for everyone now.

"Persona!"

Cranky Old Bastard

Delighted

Bits
      Awards Helpful Member - For always keeping order on the site.Artist - For supplying the banner for the new theme.Time Lord
      Bits
      AJ, I can get the RiM site updates done as soon as the new information starts coming in. It's pretty quick and easy, mostly. I also sent you a PM about the FTP issue. Joy through work!

Edit: Can't believe I forgot this, but yogurt is gross.
      Last edited by Princess Thessair; 09-13-2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: I am an idiot.

Count

Surrender your future.

Godly

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Best ArtistShouter - Top 5 in lifetime shoutsArtist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      What team is he on? >_>
      I thought he was a reporter
      Follow me on TAMBLR!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast