FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 251 of 257 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast
    Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2564
      Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      The bartender came back with the drinks and set them down as Blackwing hoofed over some bits, he walked away quickly. "I had a lot of fun out there as well, as you can probably guess." Come on, you can do better then that! What do you have to lose at this point! He thought in the back of his mind, trying not to fumble too much with his drink. "You know, I do know when to be nice and slow~" He said, trying to sound suggestive without sounding creepy as hell. He downed a shot, hoping it would look natural.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity gave a smug grin at him as she reached for one of her shots. "I'll believe it when I see it~" She said in a bit of a teasing tone, downing her shot then setting the glass down with a sigh of satisfaction. "Maybe sometime I'll get to see it for real, won't I?"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He laughed as he took another shot of Vodka, it burnt his throat slightly as it went down. He tapped the shot glass on the bar, tilting his head back a little, also giving off a slight sigh. "If not tonight then some time very VERY soon. Lets hope your speed only applies when your on the race track..." He said slightly teasingly, again not trying to push it too far. He took yet another shot and set the bottle to the side, not wanting to leave himself incapacitated.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity smirked as she downed a couple more shots. "Then we'll just have to find out about both of those, won't we?" She exchanged teasings with him, wondering if the alcohol was getting to him or she was. Either way, she was having fun with Blackwing and enjoying his company more then she thought.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Yes I guess we shall indeed!~" He said, giving Ferrarity a friendly little push. Blackwing realized that he was very much enjoying her company, he couldn't remember the last time he had smiled and laughed this much out of non-insanity. In the back of his mind, there was the surreal realization that she would probably never forgive him for what he was planning to do, and that the entire evening would have been for not. This thought was drowned out by the mixture of alcohol, loud music, hormones, and the cold glass of the vial pressing up against his chest. The more he thought, the harsher and harsher the thoughts became, though it didnt reflect on his face. He couldn't let himself be distracted from his main goal, he knew what he had to do, and was fully prepared to see it happen, one way or another. He couldn't see Silver or Arpeggio in the crowd when he glanced about, and the night was still young, regardless. "Dont drink too much, alright? Neither one of us want ya throwing up like, well, myself." He said laughing.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-19-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled and gave him a friendly nudge back. "Don't worry about me Blackie, I'll be fine. Takes more then some teeny tiny shots to get me spun! But if I do get sick, I'll have a handsome somepony looking after me, won't I?" She giggled as she drank down another shot and smiled happily. She was having a good time, some laughs, some drinks and getting to know Blackwing on a bit of a different level. It was becoming a great night for her and she hoped it was for Blackwing as well. Things seemed to be on the bright side after the whole, 'incident' and since nopony was hurt, much, she felt that everything was going to be a-ok.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver smirked as he slowly made his way through the crowd to the couple, coming up behind Blackie and giving him a pat on the back, the other hoof carefully holding a cup of coke.

"Hey! Smooth moves out there you too... Heh, I wouldn't doubt that you had plenty of eyes on ya then," Silver said jovially, not wanting to think of his, or Arpe's suspicions, and keep Blackie in this happy mood lest he snap again.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity giggled and gave him a friendly nudge back. "Don't worry about me Blackie, I'll be fine. Takes more then some teeny tiny shots to get me spun! But if I do get sick, I'll have a handsome somepony looking after me, won't I?" She giggled as she drank down another shot and smiled happily. She was having a good time, some laughs, some drinks and getting to know Blackwing on a bit of a different level. It was becoming a great night for her and she hoped it was for Blackwing as well. Things seemed to be on the bright side after the whole, 'incident' and since nopony was hurt, much, she felt that everything was going to be a-ok.
      "I dont exactly trust myself not to launch myself deep into the bottle when I drink, and I dont want to test it at the moment." He said chuckling, "It probably wasent even a good idea to come out tonight, given LAST nights events at the club....." He let his voice trail off. " And yes! Without a doubt, lest you fall, it shall be into my arms, I would never let a pretty mare down."

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver smirked as he slowly made his way through the crowd to the couple, coming up behind Blackie and giving him a pat on the back, the other hoof carefully holding a cup of coke.

"Hey! Smooth moves out there you too... Heh, I wouldn't doubt that you had plenty of eyes on ya then," Silver said jovially, not wanting to think of his, or Arpe's suspicions, and keep Blackie in this happy mood lest he snap again.
      "Silver! Bud! Im glad you and Arpeggio decided to come out tonight, I told you the party was going to be amazing!" He said, turning around to face his friend with a smile. On the inside. Blackwing was relived that he wouldent have to stalk the party, searching for Silver. This made his goal much easier to achieve, and far less painful as well. "Take a seat, join us! We were about to have another round of drinks, unless you would rather stay with your coke, either way, pop a squat." He said, patting the seat next to him with his hoof. The vial pressing against his chest felt ice cold now, it seemed the only problem would be getting the liquid into his drink without him OR Ferrarity seeing it.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity smiled at Blackie then looked to Silver as he came over. "Hey Silver! I'm glad you could come out and join the fun!" She giggled a little sheepishly at the mention of their dancing but was fine about it more so. "So ya saw us huh? I was teaching Blackie how to dance, he's a fast learner! I suppose you would be though if you're with the fastest earth pony here!" She helped encourage Silver, like Blackwing, to sit with them as she gave a nod in agreement. "Yeah, join us for a drink Sil, doesn't have to be an alcoholic one if you're good with that."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "I dont exactly trust myself not to launch myself deep into the bottle when I drink, and I dont want to test it at the moment." He said chuckling, "It probably wasent even a good idea to come out tonight, given LAST nights events at the club....." He let his voice trail off. " And yes! Without a doubt, lest you fall, it shall be into my arms, I would never let a pretty mare down."

"Silver! Bud! Im glad you and Arpeggio decided to come out tonight, I told you the party was going to be amazing!" He said, turning around to face his friend with a smile. On the inside. Blackwing was relived that he wouldent have to stalk the party, searching for Silver. This made his goal much easier to achieve, and far less painful as well. "Take a seat, join us! We were about to have another round of drinks, unless you would rather stay with your coke, either way, pop a squat." He said, patting the seat next to him with his hoof. The vial pressing against his chest felt ice cold now, it seemed the only problem would be getting the liquid into his drink without him OR Ferrarity seeing it.
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity smiled at Blackie then looked to Silver as he came over. "Hey Silver! I'm glad you could come out and join the fun!" She giggled a little sheepishly at the mention of their dancing but was fine about it more so. "So ya saw us huh? I was teaching Blackie how to dance, he's a fast learner! I suppose you would be though if you're with the fastest earth pony here!" She helped encourage Silver, like Blackwing, to sit with them as she gave a nod in agreement. "Yeah, join us for a drink Sil, doesn't have to be an alcoholic one if you're good with that."
      Silver sat next to them, still smiling, "Thanks, I think I'll stick with my coke for now... I really don't want to have two drunk nights in a row, hah." She chuckled a bit as he threw his old cup away and motioned for another, it coming fairly quickly in another red plastic cup, when something hit Silver, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'llllll be right back, need to find a bathroom somewhere..." Silver quickly got up and started walking away through the packed ponies, "I'll be right back."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!