FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 247 of 257 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast
    Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2564
      Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      (Sorry for going missing, got grounded Dx)

Charlie was already over at the bar having one to many, she stumbled off her stool and fell on the floor laughing. She stood back up and took another drink before swerving over to a table and sitting down. She could spot her friends on the dance floor and some to the side, a stallion took a seat beside her, "Whats a mare like you sitting alone at a party like this?" he smiled kindly and Charlie cheered, "Red! What are you doing here?" she asked after giving him a hug. They chatted awhile both ordering a few more drinks both getting a little tipsy.
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpeggio didn't seem convinced. He just glanced over Blackwing, before saying "You know I'm not a partier. High school wasn't that long ago, after all." He glanced at Silver, seeming very unsure about the whole thing.
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "Splendid!" Blackwing exclaimed, shaking Silvers hoof enthusiastically. He turned to face Arpeggio."Nearly three years! That's enough time for people to change!" He said excitedly, throwing his front hooves into the air I'm exclamation. "It's supposed to be like, the end all party, biggest one of the year!" He said, making up statistics off the top of his head. "I mean, what do you two gentelcolts have to lose at this point? Come on! Lets PARTY!" He said, trying to show eagerness to go.
      Silver looked from the eager black colt to Arpeggio, noticing the look on his face. "You head on out Blackie... we'll catch up." Silver said, looking back at Black Wing, knowing that Arpe really wasn't comfortable with Black for some reason.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      The brown pegasus exhaled slightly, relaxing a bit when he heard Silver say what he did. "Yeah... we'll catch up later. Don't feel tied to us, Blackie."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Oh come on! You guys are no fun. Live a lil!" Blackwing said, tossing his two front hooves into the air in exclamation. "You know what? Fine, fine. You two had better be up there later, I don't think you want to imagine what will happen if you don't....." He said, walking over to the door casually. He turned back around when he got to the doorway. "Until then, I bid you, adieu." He said, closing the door behind him with force. He smiled, laughing just loud enough for his friends to hear and ran off, actually eager to get to the party.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-15-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "Oh come on! You guys are no fun. Live a lil!" Blackwing said, tossing his two front hooves into the air in exclamation. "You know what? Fine, fine. You two had better be up there later, I don't think you want to imagine what will happen if you don't....." He said, walking over to the door casually. He turned back around when he got to the doorway. "Until then, I bid you, adieu." He said, closing the door behind him with force. He smiled, laughing just loud enough for his friends to hear and ran off, actually eager to get to the party.
      As Black trotted off, Silver looked over at Arpi with a ':/' face, knowing how Arpi still didn't believe that the crazy pegasus was no longer a risk.

After a moment or two of contemplative silence, Silver tried to rationalize it to his stallion friend, "You know... I've heard that college is a big stresser for some ponies... maybe he's just already stressed out..." He sat for a moment longer, and looked at the door, "I... I think the least we could do is be supportive of him."

Silver then got up out of the bed, feeling a bit more secure of him self now that his old friend hadn't tried to kill him in the past few minutes, and started looking through his small 'closet' on the other end of the room.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "...I guess. Considering he tried to slice your throat with a piece of glass, though, can you blame me for being suspicious? That doesn't seem like normal stress. If we're going, you're not leaving my sight, hon. Got it?" The pegasus went through his closet to find something to wear.

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "...I guess. Considering he tried to slice your throat with a piece of glass, though, can you blame me for being suspicious? That doesn't seem like normal stress. If we're going, you're not leaving my sight, hon. Got it?" The pegasus went through his closet to find something to wear.
      Silver kindof laughed at Arpeggio's remark of being suspicious, pulling out his old white shirt-black tie-black fedora combo, "I don't blame you... but really, everypony has different ways of dealing with stress... I guess his was a bit more... dramatic." Silver said as he pulled on the shirt, and tightened the tie, buttoning up some silver cufflinks the shape of his cutie mark around the cuffs.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "I'm still not convinced... it just seems too... strange; too random. You'd think we'd notice something like that before, wouldn't you?" Arpi slipped on a charcoal-grey shirt, with no tie, and put on his white cuffs with the blue gem snaps. "Either way, something about this whole thing just rubs me the wrong way..."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "I'm still not convinced... it just seems too... strange; too random. You'd think we'd notice something like that before, wouldn't you?" Arpi slipped on a charcoal-grey shirt, with no tie, and put on his white cuffs with the blue gem snaps. "Either way, something about this whole thing just rubs me the wrong way..."
      "Let's just not worry about it, I'm sure he'd be fine if given time to adjust..." Silver said as he flipped the fedora onto his head unsuccessfully, then bent over to pick it up and put it on in a more traditional style. He adjusted his tie and gave a slight tilt of his hat in a mirror then turned back around to Arpeggio, "Well? How's it look? Bring back memories?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi just chuckled. "Heheh... lookin' as dashing as ever, hon." The brown pegasus gave Silver a nuzzle on the cheek. "And yeah, it does. Let's go... lead the way." He was still on edge, but he figured he could afford to relax a little.