FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 243 of 257 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
    Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2564
      Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Red, wondering where Charlie went, walked out of the Music Hall. Looking around, she saw the small horde of people, and turned the opposite direction. 'Don't bother, you'll get blamed for it somehow.' she thought. "Yo, where'd you go?" she called out.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing staggered back, right into the wall. He slid down the wall, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He blinked a few times at the room around him, which looked a bit blurry, like he was under water. He wiped away the saliva from his eyes, slowly wiping it on his coat. He brought his left hoof to his nose and brought it back down, he stared at it in dis-belief and shock, the two emotions visible on his face. It wasent broken by any means, he wasent punched hard enough for that to happen, but a steady stream of blood had started dripping across the white fur of his face, turning it red. He sat and looked at his hoof for a while, holding the same expression of dis belief. The disbelief turned slowly into a smile that was followed by laughed. Not the type of laughter that had been present the rest of the encounter, but laughter that could only come from somepony who had truly fallen off their rocker.

He moved his eyes slowly over to Arpeggio. "Are you really any better then me at this given point in time, Arpeggio? I was simply doing whatever was nesessisary to get you out of my room, but instead, you do this." He motioned to his face. "I wasent going to HURT him, but it appears you had all intentions of hurting me. You sick, violent, monster. Whos to say you wont get angry at Silver one day and do this to HIM? Are you sure YOUR not the problem here? I mean, you didnt MEAN for this to happen, but it did. Just like everything else will." He stared deep into Arpeggios eyes, not breaking eye contact.

"Now get out, all of you, before I make the PROMISE of seperation each of your heads from your necks." He got up, steadying himself with the wall, as he herd the familiar thumping of the police. He ran over to his window, knocking whoever was in his way aside, and mounted the windowcil. He looked back one time before taking flight out of the window.
      This is the best signature ever.

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowdrop View Post
      "How can you be talking about music at a time like this?" Firecracker asks in disbelief. "And besides, if what you told me is true, someone's life could be in danger. I'm pretty sure that they're at a greater risk if we don't call the police. We just met them today so it's not like we even know them or anything." she says as she nervously looks back and forth from the window where the noise is coming from to the road, waiting for the police to arrive.
      "Sorry I'm. Just really trying to distract myself." Charlie heard the sirens and glanced up to find Blackie flying away. "Well.. This is going to be interesting." she said. She spotted Red moments later, "Oh hey Red! Over here!" she waves her over and made room on the steps for her to sit on. "Total drama in the dorm right now so I advise not going on."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver was honest to god scared shitless as Arpeggio and Ferr swept in to pull him away. As his agitated, "friend" pushed passed him, he scampered quickly put of the room, nearly slipping and falling before shutting himself into his own room.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity looked at Blackwing as he flew out the window, then at Silver as he scrambled away. She looked at Arp being the only one left besides herself and gave a sigh. "Penso che possiamo lasciar andare Blackie, per ora. Penso che Argento ha bisogno di po 'di conforto in questo momento, non sei d'accordo?"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity looked at Blackwing as he flew out the window, then at Silver as he scrambled away. She looked at Arp being the only one left besides herself and gave a sigh. "Penso che possiamo lasciar andare Blackie, per ora. Penso che Argento ha bisogno di po 'di conforto in questo momento, non sei d'accordo?"
      "Che faccio. Grazie per averlo aiutato..." The brown Pegasus sighed as he saw his crazed friend fly off. He didn't take long before he went back across the hall to his and Silver's room. As he shut the door, he looked over at the grey Pegasus. "Are you alright, hon? You're not hurt?"
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity nodded with a soft smile. "Naturalmente, non lascerei mai un amico in una situazione travagliata. Se hai bisogno di aiuto, sai dove trovarmi. Lascio a voi Argento. She pat Arp on his back and went back to her room, laying down on her bed with a plop and a sigh of relief. "What's happened to you Blackie?"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      "Che faccio. Grazie per averlo aiutato..." The brown Pegasus sighed as he saw his crazed friend fly off. He didn't take long before he went back across the hall to his and Silver's room. As he shut the door, he looked over at the grey Pegasus. "Are you alright, hon? You're not hurt?"
      "Y-ya... I'm fine..." Silver said quietly as he lay on his bed, belly up and sprawled out looking at the ceiling. He had a very long pause before finally saying in the same quiet, distant tone, "I-I found it... Earlier.... In that holster..."

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red walked over to where the two ponies were. "Dont have to tell me twice, whenever I get near something bad, I get blamed for it. It's really annoying." She told them. "Hopefully it dies down soon." she sighed.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      "Y-ya... I'm fine..." Silver said quietly as he lay on his bed, belly up and sprawled out looking at the ceiling. He had a very long pause before finally saying in the same quiet, distant tone, "I-I found it... Earlier.... In that holster..."
      Arpeggio fluttered up, sitting on Silver's bed, looking down at him. "...What do you mean? The... the vial? ...What was all that about, anyway?" Arpi had to admit that the whole situation had him quite confused.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio