FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      I'm sorry, but what is the actual issue here? Because right now I'm not seeing one... What is your problem/concern? Do you want advice or just to vent? Give us more than just a song and a request to make your life better. What is bad about your life right now? What do you want to be improved and how? As it stands this thread serves literally no purpose

sooo long

Aghast

Bits
      Bits
      Well, I just can't seem to get out without me feeling worse then before, but since you say it serves no porpuses just delete this den.
      You can't deny the rulers their junk!

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Uglymod View Post
      Well, I just can't seem to get out without me feeling worse then before, but since you say it serves no porpuses just delete this den.
      I'm giving you a chance to give this thread a purpose. If you want us to help you with your problem, we need to understand clearly what the problem is in the first place. You say you can't go out without feeling worse than before. Any reasons as to why you think this is?
      Likes Wheatley, Flowey! liked this post

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Not really, songs make me feel better, any thing that is electronic makes me feel better. I am looking at a regular viewpoint and listening to this song reminds me of it. But this song makes me feel like "I'm sexy and I know it"
      So then your life is good right now and there is no problem?
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

WTF

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Express View Post
      So then your life is good right now and there is no problem?
      I guess he is... All right, back to topic: - Just summarize what's going on in your life that makes you feel bad - Do you think you're suffering from depression or anything similar? If so you could seek counsel and move on from there - What do you feel during the day? Happy? Anxious? Dissapointed? Confused?

sooo long

Aghast

Bits
      Bits
      In the day time I feel: sad, lonely, a human dream catcher, and that poor little stray dog in the streets of New York. In night time: I feel a little better as to being on electronics. I got ADHD so I only get from 3 to 5 hours is sleep. I feel like a misfit. I am bullied. I am small for my age. And... My only friends are outcast like me except for the ones online.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      In the day time I feel: sad, lonely, a human dream catcher, and that poor little stray dog in the streets of New York. In night time: I feel a little better as to being on electronics. I got ADHD so I only get from 3 to 5 hours is sleep. I feel like a misfit. I am bullied. I am small for my age. And... My only friends are outcast like me except for the ones online.
      If you have friends then are you really an outcast? They may be in the same boat as you, but you still have each other.
      See someone like a teacher or a parent/guardian if the bullying is bad, and tell them what you are dealing with. In my personal opinion, being small isn't that bad. It makes me light and fast, like a ninja.
      Being tall is over-rated.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

sooo long

Aghast

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Express View Post
      If you have friends then are you really an outcast? They may be in the same boat as you, but you still have each other.
      See someone like a teacher or a parent/guardian if the bullying is bad, and tell them what you are dealing with. In my personal opinion, being small isn't that bad. It makes me light and fast, like a ninja.
      Being tall is over-rated.
      I live by the creed. Being tall gets you into everything nowadays. Everything that keeps me sane is mlp, pokemon, art, my body, music, and my addiction to electronics.

"One day, one day i'll be
      a God and all will bow before
      me"

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      to get your priorities straight
      1. You sould get rid of the bullies
      2. Get comfortable with your size, being short doesn't mean anything. fun fact Wolverine from X-men is only 5'3
      3. become close friends with your outcast friends, maybe you guys should start watching each others backs or just being there for each other or get new friends that will
      Last edited by Envy Noson; 02-17-2014 at 06:50 PM.

WTF

Bits
      Bits
      I live by the creed. Being tall gets you into everything nowadays. Everything that keeps me sane is mlp, pokemon, art, my body, music, and my addiction to electronics.
      What kind of creed? This isn't Assassin's creed. And how does an addiction to electronics keep you sane?
      Quote Originally Posted by Envy Noson View Post
      to get your priorities straight 1. You sould get rid of the bullies 2. Get comfortable with your size, being short doesn't mean anything. fun fact Wolverine from X-men is only 5'3 3. become close friends with your outcast friends, maybe you guys should start watching each others backs or just being there for each other or get new friends that will
      How should he get ''rid'' of the bullies?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast