FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 252 of 257 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 ... LastLast
    Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2564
      Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Blackwing smirked to himself on the inside, glancing over at Silvers unattended cup. Are you kidding me? I thought Party Rule #1 was to NEVER leave your drink unattended. I guess we all get to learn something today. Now, how exactly do I distract Ferrarity.... He thought calmly to himself. A light-bulb went off in his head, something deep inside of him felt terrible, but once again, it was overpowered by his motives. He looked over at Silvers cup, picking it up and taking a small drink out of it, setting it back down much closer to himself then it was before. "Just washing down the Vodka, he will never know." He said laughing slightly, turning to face the mare next to him with a smile, once again looking into her eyes.
      "You have really pretty eyes.." He said, his voice trailing off as he leaned forward to kiss her. As he did so, he slid one hoof into his jacket pocket, reaching for the vial inside. When he made contact with her, he played on the fact that he HOPED her eyes were closed long enough. He swiftly unstopped the vial and poured the liquid inside into the cup with the best of his ability, the entire process made more difficult by the ability to not turn his head. He remained there for a second or two after he was finished before pulling away slowly, dropping the vial on the ground and kicking it away for somepony else to deal with it.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity smiled at Blackwing's comment and held the kiss with him for as long as she did, not having her eyes closed but her focus was on him more then anything else for the comment. after he pulled away she was smiling still, giving her tail a flick. "You're sweet Blackie, I think I'm starting to fall for you~" She giggled then winked at him, picking up another shot and drinking it, not noticing anything else that Blackwing was doing, other then kissing her.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity smiled at Blackwing's comment and held the kiss with him for as long as she did, not having her eyes closed but her focus was on him more then anything else for the comment. after he pulled away she was smiling still, giving her tail a flick. "You're sweet Blackie, I think I'm starting to fall for you~" She giggled then winked at him, picking up another shot and drinking it, not noticing anything else that Blackwing was doing, other then kissing her.
      Silver came back in a bit of a hurry and laughed nervously, "Heh, shouldn't have left my drink like that... you two didn't see anything happen to it did you?" Silver looked into the seemingly unchanged cup, swirling the carbonated liquid around a bit as he sat down, "Last thing I need is to get roofied..."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver came back in a bit of a hurry and laughed nervously, "Heh, shouldn't have left my drink like that... you two didn't see anything happen to it did you?" Silver looked into the seemingly unchanged cup, swirling the carbonated liquid around a bit as he sat down, "Last thing I need is to get roofied..."
      Ferrarity looked at Silver after downing her shot and shook her head. "No, I haven't. I was...preoccupied with something else." She gives Blackwing a sly smile. "But I'm pretty sure nopony did anything to it Silver, we were right here so, I'm certain it's safe!"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi hadn't gone over with Silver, remaining preoccupied with looking around. He felt a light tap, then looked downward. "Mmm? What's this then?" He looked down more... then saw the vial. "What the...?" He glanced around, feeling a bit on-edge now. He glanced over at where Silver was with Ferr and Blackie. "...No way..." He picked up the vial and began walking over towards the group.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Giggling at Ferrities comment and his own sky success, he turned slightly to scan the crowd. [Its a shame nopony stepped on the vial, that would have been funny..... Wait, what's that?[/I] He thought to himself as his eyes found Arpeggio making his way towards the group..... With the Vial. BLASTED! Now I know that you shouldn't litter. Feels slightly ironic... Just remain calm, and play it off, you got this. Your WAY too far to have your plans come crashing down. he kept a smile on his face, not giving his thoughts a chance to give away any emotions. "Arpeggio! Hey!" He called when the pony was within yelling range. "Why don't you join us? Grab a drink!" He said said cheerily.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-22-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio was rather humorless as he got closer. "Mmm... I think I'll pass. I'm not thirsty." He went over by Silver, glancing at the grey pegasus' drink. Did it get spiked? Anything could've been in that vial... maybe it wasn't Blackwing's but at this point, Arpi was on edge and not taking any chances.

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver took a sip as Arpeggio walked over, not noticing anything different, but noticing that Arpe still seemed to be in a bad mood, and eyeing his drink. "Your loss then..." Silver said in response, "You can just sit there socially awkward without even a water in hoof." Silver finished playfully and stuck his tongue out at the brown pegasus before taking another drink.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity looked around the others to Arpeggio, holding out one of her shot glasses. "Come on fianco a caldo, it's a party! you should loosen up a bit!" She downs the shot setting, the glass down with a sigh of satisfaction. "Ahhh! Nothing like a Saturday night party to unwind and have fun with friends." She smiled slyly at Blackwing. "Some more then others~"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      As Silver took a drink, Arpeggio tensed a bit. "...Silver, can I talk with you in a moment? I think it's kinda important." His tone made it seem like he really didn't want Silver to argue with him about it.