FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Radio Team Leader
      Old Gregg tastes like
      starshine dust.

Crazy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

RiM Advertising Team Recruiting

As some of you may already know, Radio is Magic is expanding. Our goal is to be the best radio show we can be, but we also need to make sure there are plenty of people to enjoy the shows we put on. This means that we need to get the word out about our show. Because my schedule is too busy to do all that is required of the advertising department, I need to form a team.

A member of the advertising team will do one or more of the following:
      -Assist in posting the 2 updates on RiM per day on Twitter and Facebook (this is a current primary concern, and should only take a few minutes out of your time to do)
      -Brainstorm ideas for advertising our beloved radio show via the advertising team's Skype box (while not a primary concern, I would really appreciate this)
      -Aid in writing informational letters on RiM to noteworthy brony news sites (note that this task is entirely subject to change depending on conditions, and may not need to be done by anyone but myself)
      -Various other activities as need arises
      -refer to themselves as a member of the RiM staff (a prestigious title indeed)

For the sake of getting word out, I am very interested in anyone who has connections with either Equestria Daily or Derpy Hooves News, even if you have no plans to join the advertising team. If anyone with connections in either of these sites would PM me, I would greatly appreciate it. If any member has ideas of social networks other than those mentioned in my post that could be used for advertising, I'm entirely open to suggestions. On the note of people who do not want/ can not join the advertising team, we would still appreciate your help. If you enjoy RiM, let people know! Whether in person or over the internet, word of mouth is one of the best forms of advertising (in my opinion, which is entirely unbiased ).

For those of you who are interested, you can inform by posting in this thread, sending me a VM, or sending me a PM. Make sure to include your Skype id, and any special connections or conditions that you may have. Thank you for reading my wall of text, and I appreciate any help that I get.

Count
      Eg er Gud

Chaotic

Bits
      Bits
      Ooh! Ooh!

I wanna work!

Disnerd at Heart
      Well, hello.

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      I wouldn't mind helping with the Facebook/Twitter updates. I already update the Facebook occasionally as is. If it requires me to post the updates at the time of the show every day, though, then that might be a problem, seeing as I'm not always able to access the page at those times.

Still, I'd be glad to help if you need me @Kidutsu

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      Bits
      I would just like to mention that if anyone wants to do some Advertising for Equestria Forever as well that would be highly appreciated and if someone gets us advertised somewhere they can be sure of a reasonable amount of Bits
      Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
      Spoiler: stuff 

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      I would like to help advertising RIM and I have a few brony friends I can tell ten about so they can spread the news. Also to discord, I would gladly help you advertise equestria forever

"I like this place and
      willingly could waste my time
      in it"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Why not do some advertising with The Dailyoat, when I was chatting with one of the writers they're more than happy to put this sort of thing on their site/mail.
      Just drop the guy an E-mail asking about it.

I wouldn't mind writing/going over some of the messages to the sites as well I need the practice for my English Lit degree at the moment.

My skype is mr_alex_fury

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things and started doing really fucking heavy deadlifts

Radio Team Leader
      Old Gregg tastes like
      starshine dust.

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Thanks to everyone who responded so far. I'm sorry I haven't contacted any of you yet, but I've been bedridden the past few days and didn't feel well enough to go on the computer for any significant length of time.

As for Discord's proposition, I think that I should be able to incorporate EqF into RiM advertisements, given that we primarily broadcast to the shoutbox here.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      I'd be very happy to help, I could totally do the Twitter updates. I've got 300 something followers. And, I'm open to advertising for EqF, as well.
      So, yes, I'd love to join the team.

The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time on staff, thanks for your input!
      Bits
      I'd be happy to help with advertising the show! I have 249 followers on Twitter, most of which are bronies so that could be helpful (though I wouldn't want to constantly spam them with ads ).
      I could also make banners or other graphics to help advertise the show even more.
      Likes Esdeath! liked this post

Count

Surrender your future.

Godly

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Best ArtistShouter - Top 5 in lifetime shoutsArtist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer Mint View Post
      I'd be happy to help with advertising the show! I have 249 followers on Twitter, most of which are bronies so that could be helpful (though I wouldn't want to constantly spam them with ads ).
      I could also make banners or other graphics to help advertise the show even more.
      Use ALL the resources!
      Follow me on TAMBLR!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast