FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Anniversary Weekend Contest: Writing!

Hey guys!

To celebrate our two year anniversary we are having some contests this weekend, along with a few changes/announcements that'll make you all happy!
      Let's get right to business!

This contest is about writing.
      Don't worry, it's not something you need to be profesional writer for; we just want to hear some experiences, memories, thoughts, whatever works!

You can share how you found the forum, if you've found nice friends, how your time here has been, favourite memories etc!
      Don't make it too long, it's meant as a short quick contest so please make your text the same!
      Forum rules apply, multiple entries are allowed!

The contests will last until Sunday midnight, US time.
      There will be one winner, and this winner will receive 10.000 bits!
      These bits are extra special due to our SHOP SALE!!

Good luck everyone, and have fun!
      Last edited by Reese; 08-08-2014 at 11:14 AM.

The strongest people can admit
      when they're weak

Timid

Bits
      Awards Helpful MemberBest of '13 - Best WriterTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Shouter
      Bits
      Ooh, this contest seems cool. Might as well enter since it's short:

For me, this forum is based entirely around friendship. Not only is it based off a show with the word friendship in the name, but I found the show and the site from my best friend, found even more awesome and close friends on this forum, and have grown addicted to coming back to this community as much as I can, just to be around people. It's been a huge learning experience for me, since before this, the most social interaction I had was being forced to work with people in class. I've never been social, due to multiple different things on my end and a few on the ends of other people around me, but this forum and its subject matter pulled me in and made me feel at home. It's even gone so far as to make me think about the future and who I am as a person, what I want from the world, and let me experience something I honestly thought I'd never have; what it's like to be in a relationship. This forum has changed my life, mostly for the better, and I don't know what I'd do if I had never come here. Whether it's teaching me not to argue with people as much, that people all have their own thoughts on things that can be embraced, and even things about myself like how I'm probably better fit to be a lawyer than a police officer or that my personality drives me to try to be a leader somehow, this site has left me with a lot of valuable memories; ones that I'll never forget, just like the forum itself.

Not sure if that's exactly what you wanted, but I gave it a try. Looking forward to hearing what everyone else thinks of this place; I'm sure there are lots of stories to be heard.
      Likes Reese, Muffet, Twilight Sparkle liked this post

Thanks to Chrysalis for the sig and avatar.

My OC story.

uh oh

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      I found this forum because I was a member on FiM... why I joined you ask... that's simple.

It all started when I lived in Northumberland (NE of England for you non-Brits)
      I had a friend called Jamie who introduced me to shed.mov
      After watching it, I decided, "Hey you know what let's check out MLP... and so I did!
      I started Binge watching all of the episodes on youtube, I bought the brushables and slowly my family started buying them for me (My Mom got me Luna and Rarity for my birthday! however my brother wasn't as nice, he asked if I was a Lesbian, lol!)

After googling MLP stuff I came across FiM, I joined and I will admit I did have a good time there, (until I got banned, lol, but that's another story!)
      However as we know, FiM is gone now, and now we have EQF and I'm so glad that we do, this place has allowed me to make countless friends, @Yep @Princess Fluffle Puff @Natsu @Xalder these are just a few of the friends I've made in my journey, I know there are more people, but way too many to mention, and I know I'll be making more in the years to come, (And hopefully meet some of you!)

Anyway, to summarize, EQF or me is a place I can go to when things go wrong in my life, (If you couldn't already tell by the amount of L&R threads I make)
      The staff here are funny and delightful, @Lyra @Braeburn and again, I can't mention everyone, but these two have always been really supportive, and have always been there when I really needed someone to talk to...

I hope this isn't too long, but it's so hard to express how much love I have for this place and the people in it, in so little words!

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      A contest for me and you
      To celebrate the number two
      Tears have been shed and laughs have been had
      Yet for many this place is in their heart
      A place not of happiness but of tales
      Tales of epic conquest where they follow the trails
      Silly ones, flooding the box with flying whales
      As for me, I don't know quite what to think
      I suppose in the end I'll just drink
      And see where this ride takes me.
      Likes Reese, Muffet, Twilight Sparkle liked this post

Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Bemused

Bits
      Bits

Anniversary Weekend Contest: Writing!

I guess I can give it a try.

I am still very new here, and I haven't done much on here yet. But since being here, and conversing with the few people that I have, I don't know, I feel better about who I am, I am also very new to the fandom as well, and because of finding the eqf app in the play store, and talking to the people on here that I have, I feel like I don't have to hide who I am. I have been more open, I am even proud to show off my rainbow dash wallet in public. In a nutshell this forum is like a close knit community, almost like a family. Everyone that I have seen gets along well. I still honestly feel like a bit of an outsider, partially because I am still so new, and also because of my generally anti-social nature. But regardless of that, my overall feelings about eqf is that this is one internet place I can go and have fun and talk to others and be apart, if I'm feeling up to it on any given day.

I don't know if this is what was expected or not, but oh well.
      Likes Reese, Eris, Muffet, Twilight Sparkle liked this post

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      I was but a wee lad, a brony of mere months. I had stumbled across a website that allowed people to talk about the ponies I had learned to love and adore. It was a site that shan't be named anymore. I settled in to have a normal forum experience, be an underling and contribute when I can. I joined a group of hardworking people to make news for a radio show to entertain people who enjoyed the ponies I loved and adored. That can be named, it was RiM.

Well one fateful day, I was approached by my boss-man of this radio show and he said, "Yo man, we are gunna be movin' over to a new website. It's all the rage, man. It's a brand new, and it has flashing lights and disco balls and cows grazing in pastures." And so I packed my bags and went off across the wild plains of the internet and typed in a new domain, equestriaforever.com. I was like, "Hip do dog, man! I can start a new! I can make new friends, and be important! It's a dream come true! It's my internet America!" And so I went to work, building a log cabin and establishing myself as a being in this fair community. I made friends, I made posts, I annoyed people, but most of all, I had fun. And two years later I'm still having fun. Long live the empire.

Summary: I worked for RiM on FiM, they showed me EqF's face. I liked EqF's face. I moved to EqF's face.

Sorry for that bad piece of writing...
      Likes djjd222, Reese liked this post

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      To me, EqF is a family.
      No matter how I feel or what I'm going through, there are always people around to listen to me and give me advice, or to celebrate good news with me.
      It has been my pleasure to look after and take care of issues and site changes. It's fantastic to hear what everyone is going through in their lives, and being able to help them through the tough times. We are one big pile of random people thrown together, barely anyone knows each other IRL, but this still feels like one of greatest groups of friends I've had. I can only hope that others feel the same as me, and are equally thankful for this great place that feels like home.
      Likes Muffet, Twilight Sparkle liked this post

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Aaaand this contest is over! Thank you to everyone who participated. If you've won, your prize bits should now be available. Hit the shop quick, before the prices go back up!

The winner we decided on for the writing contest is @djjd222 (make sure you're logged in to the site from a computer to access the shop ).

I know many of us have been around for a while, but it's always good to remember what it's like when you're new to a community!