FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 253 of 257 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 ... LastLast
    Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      As Silver took a drink, Arpeggio tensed a bit. "...Silver, can I talk with you in a moment? I think it's kinda important." His tone made it seem like he really didn't want Silver to argue with him about it.
      "Sure thing," Sil made it a point to bring his cup with him this time as he walked away with Arpe, "Alright, what did Blackie do this time?"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio lifted the vial. "I'm pretty sure this is his, because I can't think of any other ponies that would have these kinds of things on them normally. Do you feel okay?" He put a hoof to Silver's forehead.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio lifted the vial. "I'm pretty sure this is his, because I can't think of any other ponies that would have these kinds of things on them normally. Do you feel okay?" He put a hoof to Silver's forehead.
      Silver pushed Arpe's hoof away in a bit of annoyance, "I'm FINE. And you're at a college party. ANYPONY could be carrying around ANYTHING. More than likely roofies. Blackie and Ferr were watching my drink. I really doubt I would have been roofied. ESPECIALLY since nothing has happened to me since I took a drink of this." Silver emphasized his point before downing the rest of the coke and throwing the empty cup into the crowd, "You know, if you REALLY don't feel like being nice, why don't you just go?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver pushed Arpe's hoof away in a bit of annoyance, "I'm FINE. And you're at a college party. ANYPONY could be carrying around ANYTHING. More than likely roofies. Blackie and Ferr were watching my drink. I really doubt I would have been roofied. ESPECIALLY since nothing has happened to me since I took a drink of this." Silver emphasized his point before downing the rest of the coke and throwing the empty cup into the crowd, "You know, if you REALLY don't feel like being nice, why don't you just go?"
      At this point, Arpi glared at the grey pegasus. "Alright, fine! Sorry for caring, Silver. Y'know, I thought you'd trust your friend who has shown on multiple occasions that he cares about you over the one who nearly slit your throat with a piece of broken glass, but I guess not. At least now I know how Stella duped you so easily back then." The brown pegasus shook his head in slight disgust and walked off, leaving the party.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      At this point, Arpi glared at the grey pegasus. "Alright, fine! Sorry for caring, Silver. Y'know, I thought you'd trust your friend who has shown on multiple occasions that he cares about you over the one who nearly slit your throat with a piece of broken glass, but I guess not. At least now I know how Stella duped you so easily back then." The brown pegasus shook his head in slight disgust and walked off, leaving the party.
      Silver huffed slightly as he turned around and walked back to Blackie and Ferr, getting worked up and a bit woozy already from the bit of extra stress, Hmf. That stallion. Just... hmf. I just need to get back to Blackie. I swear, getting this stressed does things to me...
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Calmly sitting on his seat, Blackwing strained to hear the conversation that was taking place between the two ponies. Having only been able to hear bits and pieces, he sighed a bit in relief as Arpeggio stormed off, and Silver walked back to them. He had to do everything in his power not to break into a satisfied smile then and there. Thank Celestia. I had no idea how Getting Arpeggio away would work, I really should work on my evil planning skills.... he thought to himself as Silver rematched them. "Hey bud..... I'm sorry man..." He said, setting a hoof tenderly on his shoulder. "I guess tonight were finding out who our friend friends are..." He said, looking slyly over at Ferrarity as he said this.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Calmly sitting on his seat, Blackwing strained to hear the conversation that was taking place between the two ponies. Having only been able to hear bits and pieces, he sighed a bit in relief as Arpeggio stormed off, and Silver walked back to them. He had to do everything in his power not to break into a satisfied smile then and there. Thank Celestia. I had no idea how Getting Arpeggio away would work, I really should work on my evil planning skills.... he thought to himself as Silver rematched them. "Hey bud..... I'm sorry man..." He said, setting a hoof tenderly on his shoulder. "I guess tonight were finding out who our real friends are..." He said, looking slyly over at Ferrarity as he said this.
      "It's fine..." Silver said, sitting back with them and smiling, "he just needs some time to get used to the idea of trusting you... he seriously saw a vial on the ground and thought it was yours after you spiked my drink or something." Silver chuckled, "Heh, but I trust ya still... you just... need some time to adjust is all. Everyone does."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled at Blackwing, smiling back still the same as he was at her. "You sure do know how to impress a mare, and I thought I was fast." She looked around to Silver with a caring smile. "Don't worry Silver, Arp will come around in time, I guess he just doesn't like social gatherings as such. Though he should lighten up a bit, it's the weekend! A time for fun and merriment with a party like this!" She spun around in her chair with her forelegs up to emphasize the whole party scene, almost falling off as she flailed around a bit but caught herself then giggled at herself for acting a little silly.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He stuck out his hoof to steady the red mare before she fell, seeing that she was alright, he brought it back to his side with a laugh. "Dont fall over now, the last thing we need to have happen is you split your head open." He said with joking laughter before turning to Silver. "Dont worry, he will get over himself! I cant really blame him though.... After what I did and all, hes just trying to look out for you is all." Blackwing said, trying to sound like he cared.
      This is the best signature ever.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity giggled at Blackwing, smiling back still the same as he was at her. "You sure do know how to impress a mare, and I thought I was fast." She looked around to Silver with a caring smile. "Don't worry Silver, Arp will come around in time, I guess he just doesn't like social gatherings as such. Though he should lighten up a bit, it's the weekend! A time for fun and merriment with a party like this!" She spun around in her chair with her forelegs up to emphasize the whole party scene, almost falling off as she flailed around a bit but caught herself then giggled at herself for acting a little silly.
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      He stuck out his hoof to steady the red mare before she fell, seeing that she was alright, he brought it back to his side with a laugh. "Dont fall over now, the last thing we need to have happen is you split your head open." He said with joking laughter before turning to Silver. "Dont worry, he will get over himself! I cant really blame him though.... After what I did and all, hes just trying to look out for you is all." Blackwing said, trying to sound like he cared.
      "Ya, you guys are right... heh," Silver smiled a bit more, "I swear, when I get worked up I start getting all woozy. I mean, I even START thinking about something like Arpe being so... suspicious and I start getting lightheaded!" The feeling started to return as he started ranting, the drug starting to flow some more, almost reaching that critical level where it would knock Silver out cold. "I could only imagine what would happen if I had some alchohol in me!"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!