FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      On Strike
      I'm an idiot.

Down

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Not sure where to say Farewell but i'll do it here.

As I said earlier in the box..i'm leaving the forum and going my separate ways from the fandom. I just don't enjoy MLP like I use too and today was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. I don't have the same love like I had in 2011 and even through the Derpocalypse/Twimageddon and even the Equestria Girls drama I stuck it out but now...i've grown numb to things and it isn't fun anymore. The friends I made here are amazing and I even have alot of you on my Skype so I won't be too far away should you want to say Hi to me as some point.

Thank you @Discord, @Twilight Sparkle @Purple, the mod team, @Longhaul @Kimihri, @Fwoofie, @Busy-Beee, @Electromancer @Drzzt Do'urden, @Yellow @Green @Vinyl Scratch @Trixie @Appleack @Sam Gideon @Eliza @Makina and everyone else who put up with me at my best and saw me through my worst.

Goodbye friends.
      Lols Megumin Lol'd
      WTFs Vinyl Scratch, Wiran WTF'd at this

This is a status.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      See ya, Wild. Good luck with whatever you plan to do.

Dark Lord of the Sith

Crazy

Bits
      Awards Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Shining Armor View Post
      As I said earlier in the box..i'm leaving the forum and going my separate ways from the fandom. I just don't enjoy MLP like I use too and today was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. I don't have the same love like I had in 2011 and even through the Derpocalypse/Twimageddon and even the Equestria Girls drama I stuck it out but now...i've grown numb to things and it isn't fun anymore. The friends I made here are amazing and I even have alot of you on my Skype so I won't be too far away should you want to say Hi to me as some point.

Thank you @Discord, @Twilight Sparkle @Purple, the mod team, @Longhaul @Kimihri, @Fwoofie, @Busy-Beee, @Electromancer @Drzzt Do'urden, @Yellow @Green @Vinyl Scratch @Trixie @Appleack @Sam Gideon @Eliza @Makina and everyone else who put up with me at my best and saw me through my worst.

Goodbye friends.
      Before you go, add me on Skype or Facebook! chris.dile on Skype, and my facebook!

Gaze into the eyes of Limestone Pie!
      Hey... there... noticed you
      were... here...

Amused

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best ArtistDecommissioned with HonorsArtist
      Bits
      Awwm, I come back to this site and you leave! I always loved your silly comments on the box! Good luck on everything you do!

Bits
      Bits
      Well if season 5 rekindles the spark you will know were to find us all.

Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Best ThreadThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Shining Armor View Post

Goodbye friends.
      I don't see your problem, Wild. I'm not watching MLP anymore, not any PMV's just nothing. I'm here for people I grew attached to and love.
      But do whatever you want. Good luck.
      Likes Flowey! liked this post

COME ON AND SLAM
      Spoiler: When someone tries to insult me 

Engaged!

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Just because you're not part of the fandom, doesn't mean you have to leave if you've grown into the family. I've grown attached to my brothers and sisters here, and I still like ponies, but that's a separate matter.

It'll be painfully different without you around here, Wild.