FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
      Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Pwny looked away as the bright flash lit up, then as it dissipated Pwny looked back towards Time Turner to see he was gone. "Wait, what just happened? He was here and now...well I guess that makes about as much sense as anything else in this place. I guess he really was an illusion. Trinket, are you holding up okay? Any ideas on how to stop the room from spinning?""
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Trinket, in a dizzy haze, flew up next to Pwny, "Hey... where'd Time Turner go...?" He just about managed to ask. Being spun repeatedly was not fun for Trinket, and he was having trouble seeing straight.
      He shook his head to try and clear his mind, and started to think. "The switch is a no go, but the centre of the ceiling is revolving the slowest, so I think if we...." He flew up to the centre of the ceiling, and kicked it as hard as he could. A chunk of stone, large enough for a pony to fit through, fell down.

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      At the very top of the Temple of Chaos lies an observatory overlooking the surrounding area. Save for a few books, a very large telescope and a rickety old chair, the room has nothing within it. ...including a door. Suddenly, a burst of light appears in the room for a second to only disappear a moment later as Time Turner lands with a thud on the ground.

"Oi...," he groaned, "not one of my best laid plans but leave it to Discord to actually build a room that functions as a vortex portal." He shook the dust from his mane.

"Now, let's see where I am. Clearly it is some sort of observatory with no doors (go figure on that one.) The telescope seems functional enough but I am not in the mood to do some star gazing. I best get out of here and regroup with the others."

He strolled over to the telescope and focused its lens towards the camp. Perhaps I can see if they have returned yet and try to signal them to come fetch me. he thought. But as he zoomed in towards the area where the camp was he found nothing.

"What!?!" he stammered, "did they leave without me? -Wait, no. By the looks of it they have never set up camp..."

Time Turner focused the lens more finely, "and none of those plants look like they should. As if they are from another-"

A large pterodactyl suddenly flew past the telescope.

"...time." Time Turner gulped.

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare went wide eyed as her pupils grew and shimmered. "Bubbles!" The room was filled with all kind of colored, transparent bubbles, ones of all kinds of sizes and shapes, mostly some pretty big ones. She ran over and jumped on one and she bounced off it like a trampoline. "Weee! Now this is the most funnest room of all! I'd like to have a room like this!"

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Lamareghini View Post
      Lamare went wide eyed as her pupils grew and shimmered. "Bubbles!" The room was filled with all kind of colored, transparent bubbles, ones of all kinds of sizes and shapes, mostly some pretty big ones. She ran over and jumped on one and she bounced off it like a trampoline. "Weee! Now this is the most funnest room of all! I'd like to have a room like this!"
      Dark Pasts was hopping on a bubble with a beaming grin. "Wow! Amazing.!!" She did a triple spin in the air and kept bouncing around with a chuckle.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
      Trinket, in a dizzy haze, flew up next to Pwny, "Hey... where'd Time Turner go...?" He just about managed to ask. Being spun repeatedly was not fun for Trinket, and he was having trouble seeing straight.
      He shook his head to try and clear his mind, and started to think. "The switch is a no go, but the centre of the ceiling is revolving the slowest, so I think if we...." He flew up to the centre of the ceiling, and kicked it as hard as he could. A chunk of stone, large enough for a pony to fit through, fell down.
      "That works for me." Pwny flew up and poked his head through the hole in the ceiling. This room wasn't spinning, and it seemed quiet enough for now. "Everything looks okay in here Trinket. Let's move and try to find the others." Pwny sat down, trying to clear his head after all the spinning. This place gets stranger and stranger. I'm starting to wonder how we're going to get out. Would we even be able to find our way out if we just went back the way we came?
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "A few more kicks should do the trick...," Time Turner grumbled to himself as he bucked hard once again at the base of the telescope. He did his best to ignore the ever growing hole that the pterodactyl had managed to peck in the ceiling.

"COME ON," He shouted as he gave one final kick. He shouted with glee as a loud crack was heard. The great telescope came crashing to floor creating a hole into the room below. Bubbles flew out in droves as the ground below the Time Turner's feet began to crumble away. He let out a quite yelp as he fell right into the direction of a pegasus.

"How kind of you to open
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Whooves View Post
      "A few more kicks should do the trick...," Time Turner grumbled to himself as he bucked hard once again at the base of the telescope. He did his best to ignore the ever growing hole that the pterodactyl had managed to peck in the ceiling.

"COME ON," He shouted as he gave one final kick. He shouted with glee as a loud crack was heard. The great telescope came crashing to floor creating a hole into the room below. Bubbles flew out in droves as the ground below the Time Turner's feet began to crumble away. He let out a quite yelp as he fell right into the direction of a pegasus.
      "What in the wo-" Dark Pasts squeaked in.pain as the brown colt fell on her, popping the bubble and crashing to the ground.

"Ow... what the hay just happened?!"

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by The Russian Dark Pasts View Post
      "What in the wo-" Dark Pasts squeaked in.pain as the brown colt fell on her, popping the bubble and crashing to the ground.

"I am not exactly sure," Turner grunted, "probably more madness stirred up by this place." ((Or a silly rper! Ha, irony!))

He rolled off the pegasus.

"Thanks for the 'catch.' I am the doc- I'm 'Time Turner.' Who are you?'" Turner asked with a forced grin.

"How kind of you to open
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Whooves View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by The Russian Dark Pasts View Post

"I am not exactly sure," Turner grunted, "probably more madness stirred up by this place." ((Or a silly rper! Ha, irony!))

He rolled off the pegasus.

"Thanks for the 'catch.' I am the doc- I'm 'Time Turner.' Who are you?'" Turner asked with a forced grin.
      ((Indeed. Silly Rper. XD))

"I'm Dark Drew Pasts. I'm the newest mare you've fallen on, no?" The pegasus stood and felt wobbly. "Ugh... my back and wings..."

She stretched her wings and levitated in the air. "Now then... these bubbles look really nice..."

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast