FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 244 of 257 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast
    Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2564
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Ferrarity kept thinking things over in her head, though she wanted to forget about it, she glanced up at her clock then sat up quickly. "I was supposed to meet the girls at the music department! I hope they aren't rattled by what happened, I think I heard Charlie there. She hops out of her bed and notices the other side of the room empty, folding her ears back. "Aww, Peeps left too? *sigh* I'm gonna miss her, but I guess she has other things to do. Must have left when I was out with Air, seems I'll have the room to myself for a while." She dashes out her room and over to meet the others like she had originally planned, finding Charlie, Red and Firecracker rather fast. "Hey girls, sorry I'm late. I ran into some...complications, but everything is fine. At least for now I hope. Can't say the same for Silver.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpeggio fluttered up, sitting on Silver's bed, looking down at him. "...What do you mean? The... the vial? ...What was all that about, anyway?" Arpi had to admit that the whole situation had him quite confused.
      Silver nodded slightly in response to the vial, "I-It just slipped.... And just disappeared... I didn't think it was something like this...." Silver turned over and rested his head on his forelegs folded in front of him, staring off into space.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "I see..." How strange... Arpeggio nodded a bit, taking a hoof and gently rubbing the grey pegasus' back. "Hey... we'll find him, alright? I'm really glad you're not hurt, hon. I was really worried for a bit there."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity kept thinking things over in her head, though she wanted to forget about it, she glanced up at her clock then sat up quickly. "I was supposed to meet the girls at the music department! I hope they aren't rattled by what happened, I think I heard Charlie there. She hops out of her bed and notices the other side of the room empty, folding her ears back. "Aww, Peeps left too? *sigh* I'm gonna miss her, but I guess she has other things to do. Must have left when I was out with Air, seems I'll have the room to myself for a while." She dashes out her room and over to meet the others like she had originally planned, finding Charlie, Red and Firecracker rather fast. "Hey girls, sorry I'm late. I ran into some...complications, but everything is fine. At least for now I hope. Can't say the same for Silver.
      "Ya don't worry, I know all about that." Charlie was drawing in the dirt with a stick trying to distract herself from the recent event
      "I might need another mocha." She said as she stood. "Or I should just run a lap..?"
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
      "Ya don't worry, I know all about that." Charlie was drawing in the dirt with a stick trying to distract herself from the recent event
      "I might need another mocha." She said as she stood. "Or I should just run a lap..?"
      Ferrarity scratched her mane sheepishly. "Oh, I though I heard you in there Char, I was distracted with...yeah." She claps her hooves and shakes off the feeling. "A run sounds better then coffee, that stuff doesn't really agree with me and I don't think it will help calm your nerves. Maybe the party we go to in a bit will help, the festivities should start in a while...or we could have our own if you'd prefer that."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity scratched her mane sheepishly. "Oh, I though I heard you in there Char, I was distracted with...yeah." She claps her hooves and shakes off the feeling. "A run sounds better then coffee, that stuff doesn't really agree with me and I don't think it will help calm your nerves. Maybe the party we go to in a bit will help, the festivities should start in a while...or we could have our own if you'd prefer that."
      "Ya I guess you right about the coffee.. " she thought for a moment "I think we should just go to one for tonight, I don't think we need anymore stress right now." Charlie looked to Blackie's window the back, "I hope he's ok."

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
      "Ya I guess you right about the coffee.. " she thought for a moment "I think we should just go to one for tonight, I don't think we need anymore stress right now." Charlie looked to Blackie's window the back, "I hope he's ok."
      Ferrarity follows Charlie's gaze to the window then smiles reassuring to the mare. "He'll be alright, he probably needs some time to clear his head. And I think going to one is the idea, isn't it?"

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red shook her head, phasing out her staring into space. "Huh, what I miss? Oh, we talking about crazy guy again?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity nods to Red in response. "Yes, Red. And it's Blackwing, not crazy guy. But for now, lets focus on a party, yeah?" She was concerned for Blackie, that much was true, but she didn't want the others to get panicked about it and hoped that going to a party soon enough would calm them down. "Remember at all times that a college party can get pretty wild. I know you've probably been to some other crazy parties, but college parties are either more, or just as crazy. You never know what will happen sometimes, and that's part of the fun! But sometimes things can get a liiiittle out of hoof."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie rolled her eyes, "I know how heavy a party gets and I've maybe host a few but when it comes to college parties, lets just say I've been to a few in high school I shouldn't have been close to." Charlie blushed at her embarrassing party life. She's a good girl in school, good grades, decent record but after 5:00 she's a party goer that never sleeps. Charlie glanced at the others then to a clock she could see in somepony's room. "Should we get going then?" She asked eagerly