FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: Clarity

Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Clarity

Name: (Princess) Clarity

Personality: Nice,Sweet,kind, funny, outgoing,loves helping other ponies when have the chance

Likes: nice pony,reading,using her magic, falling in love, use her main point passion in the lost kingdom.

Dislikes: Mean ponies, ponies who try to take over stuff that is not theirs,bullies.

Story: Clarity is the princess of the lost kingdom not many ponies know about. But it was lost when it was drowned and locked by a door. Clarity is the princess of the kingdom. Her parents both died after she was born from old age. Clarity nanny had to raised her. Clarity loved it in the lost kingdom. One day she saw her ponies not feeling anything and lonely. So clarity used her magic to spread the magic of passion. She was only 10 years old at the time. After she got done she found her Cutie mark. But clarity had been very lonely cause hardly any ponies come to see her because of how far away her castle is from the village. She wanted to go see other worlds so one day while reading she found out how to get to pony ville. She found the door in a mountain. She when into the door and found herself standing in ponyville. And that's how she got to ponyville.
      Likes Red liked this post
      Lols Philomena Lol'd

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Picture:
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Likes Philomena, Pwny Express liked this post

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      @Clarity
      Thank you for your submission!
      Having read through your submission there are a few issues that need to be solved before it can be accepted.

First of all, please follow the required format for character submissions. You may also wish to read up on the rules.

With that in mind, let us continue.
      The personality you have is a good start for a character and you can certainly build a lot on it. However, you need to write a bit more detail in it, let us get to know her a bit more. How she behaves around others and just a bit more feel for what we can expect of her rather then a few bullet-points.

We do not allow OC characters to be alicorns or princesses, only canon characters may be that, so you would need to remove this from your character and her backstory.

If you wish some help with making your character, or have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help you out. If you have no questions, just edit the original post and notify me, and I'll take another look. Good luck!
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!