FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Do I look like a pony to you?!

Fabulous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Xalder View Post
      Honestly, if we can start communicating with dolphins, I would possibly look into getting to know some.

Would be interesting... not saying I'd definitely marry one, but assuming that was a possibility I'd be open to a relationship developing.
      Yea, I've heard some stories and i'm really interested in them. I don't go to Aquariums and stuff b/c I don't support them being locked up (they are knows to kill themselves b/c of it) , but I do love researching about them!

uh oh

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      If someone loves someone/something etc, Who are we to tell them that they can't get married, it's their life and them getting married will not affect us at all... so why should it bother us?

"Are my ears burning?
      Because with how hot I look, I
      should be on fire!"

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      -Marriage to minors. No, minors usually aren't mature enough. They could easily make the wrong decision and marry the wrong person. Marrying the wrong person can cause a lot of hassle and problems.
      -Marriages to objects. Really stupid imo. You get no love off them as they aren't living things. They can't say yes or no to marriage so no.
      -Bestiality Marriages. Not sure about this one. In cases where the animal truely does see you as it's mate then fine. Others where it's uncertain, no.
      -Polygamy. If you are willing and wanting to go in to that type of marriage then fine.
      -Polyandry. Same as polygamy.

Looking for old friends.

Lonely

Bits
      Bits
      I just came on to this debate so here is my view point before I read everyponies opinions. I think the only marriage tn at should be allowed is of tbat between a man and a woman 18 and above. No polygamy, bestiality, minors, homo, or anything else. I stand firm on that opinion, BUT I am willing to hear everyone out and will not say "you are wrong for your 'opinion' on the matter." I believe everypony is entitled to there own opinion. But if some gay guy tries to hit on me, I will simply let him know I'm not gay, but lets just be friends. I will not by any means turn down a friendship just because I have a different view point.

Smitten

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by NowhereMan View Post
      No, no, no, no, and no.

Everyone here has pretty much explained the reasons well enough.

By saying that you could be putting putting gay marriage (and indirectly, gay people) on the same level as marriage to an inanimate object or an animal, things that aren't human. This is similar to the kind of argument that gay marriage opposers use ("if we legalize gay marriage, next people will want to marry their dog"). It can be rather offensive.

I want to assume that isn't what you meant to imply with your posts.

Holy moly. I made a mistake, I'm sorry!

Can someone please close this damn thread.
      Last edited by Red; 06-26-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Looking for old friends.

Lonely

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by NowhereMan View Post
      No, no, no, no, and no.

Everyone here has pretty much explained the reasons well enough.

By saying that you could be putting putting gay marriage (and indirectly, gay people) on the same level as marriage to an inanimate object or an animal, things that aren't human. This is similar to the kind of argument that gay marriage opposers use ("if we legalize gay marriage, next people will want to marry their dog"). It can be rather offensive.

I want to assume that isn't what you meant to imply with your posts.

Holy moly. I made a mistake, I'm sorry!

Before anypony closes this thread, I just want to say that I know Red well enough to know that the thread was not meant to offend anypony or compare them to other stereotypes or objects. It is simply a thread for opinions and debate reasons. I have no problem with debates as long as people take it lightly and don't judge somepony for a simple point. If anypony has taken offense to this thread I must apologise myself. I don't like hurting anypony and will make sure that that somepony knows it.

If anypony wants to continue the debate after the thread closes, feel free to pm me or Red (if he is ok with this) @Red, let me know if you aprove of this. If not please correct it before closing.
      Thanks Red, Keldeo thanked for this post
      Likes Red liked this post

Smitten

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by jimster55 View Post
      Before anypony closes this thread, I just want to say that I know Red well enough to know that the thread was not meant to offend anypony or compare them to other stereotypes or objects. It is simply a thread for opinions and debate reasons. I have no problem with debates as long as people take it lightly and don't judge somepony for a simple point. If anypony has taken offense to this thread I must apologise myself. I don't like hurting anypony and will make sure that that somepony knows it.

If anypony wants to continue the debate after the thread closes, feel free to pm me or Red (if he is ok with this) @Red, let me know if you aprove of this. If not please correct it before closing.
      Jimster you will always be a good friend to me.

Seeing how awry this thread became I just want it to die.

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
      Closed at the request of OP.
      Thanks Red thanked for this post
      Likes Red liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123