FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      On Strike
      Omg 100,000 profile views.
      Also check out my Steam, just
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Thunderblitz is gonna be there.

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Summation of the event going on Friday the 17'th, European session.
      The party packed up at The Adventure and traveled to the Marsh where they now have set up a camp outside the castle.

The following ponies have attended or informed that they will attend later during the event, just are not able to attend right now. @Gummy @Reph Towaylen @Braeburn @Blinkie @Docponystine @Vinyl Scratch @Lovable Octavia @Twilight Sparkle @Cadance @Trixie @Snap-Shot @Little Bit

This list will be updated at the start of the next session. Anyone who is not on this list after this will not be able to partake in the event. The group is too far away from ponyville, and nobody will accidentally stumble upon them.
      Anyone who attends will be assumed to have joined the event at the start and simply been quietly in the background so far. In short, they are not just arriving, they've been there the whole time, just haven't made much noise.
      Anyone on the list will be assumed to be present for the rest of the event. If you are unable to attend for a session, whatever the reason, you are assumed to be doing chores in the background, such as gathering firewood ( little firewood in a marsh ) or cooking, cleaning things up, or other mundane things which Ancient Stones brought everyone along to do.

Finally, to all those who attended, I do apologize if everything might have felt a bit rushed or sub-par. I had not prepared appropriatly and thus made some mistakes. This will not be repeated, and the adventure will be much better from now on.

Any questions or comments before we continue things?
      Last edited by Lyssea; 01-18-2014 at 03:32 PM.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

And then their was none.

Heroic

Stratus City, Thunder Island or ponyville
      Bits
      Bits
      My internet was out when I got up and I just got it back by the time I am posting this. Sorry.

Baron
      A Picture is worth a Thousand
      words, so make sure yours are
      good ones

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Snap-Shot is coming along

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      @Lyssea I only just realized that I MIGHT be free for this evening's session. Is it too late to have Trailblaze join in?

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Due to unforeseen events and a small hiccup in communication the event did not properly end, in fact the last day did not get to happen at all.
      Rather then hurriedly try to squeeze something in for a couple of hours just to get an end to it we have decided to move the last day to Saturday ( 25'Th. of January). IC'ly it is not a week later, it is only the next day. If you wish you may RP with your characters in the box, but we ask you not to make references to what happened or having stolen items from there, since you do not yet know how it ends.
      To make up for this delay of almost a week for the end @The will be extra active next week to bring you the most fun you'll have in that castle!

We have also seen that there was some confusion with regards to time, with more then one thinking that there was two different groups rather then a single one. As such we will try to explain it a bit better.
      The entire thing can be seen as a single, 12-hour event with a two-three hours break in it. It all starts at 19 GMT and we return from the break at 1:00 GMT. The naming of American and European was simply because those times were set to fit well for people from Europe and America respectively ( Around the time when dinner most likely had been eaten ).
      Some of you might wonder why we have a break in it at all, rather then a continuos 12 hours. Essentially it is to make it easier for players to join ( It most likely feels a bit awkward to enter an event which is six hours in already, rather then one which is just starting ) and it makes it easier to plan for the Mods. Two five-hour sessions is easier to handle then one on ten hours. Plus it gives a place where also the mods can take a breather and just try to get their head cleared.

Again, we apologize for any confusion regarding the times and the unexpected delay.
      We hope that you will be able to enjoy the event nonetheless.

The Emperor Protects.

Hydra Dominatus!

Baron
      A Picture is worth a Thousand
      words, so make sure yours are
      good ones

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      I will be unable to join on Saturday as it is my birthday and a friends birthday so I will be off all day sorry

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Thank you all for attending this event!

For those who unfortunately missed the end of it all, here is a quick little recap: At the end of it all it was discovered that the reason for the extremely strange castle with more dead doors then useful ones was the result of an extremely restrained Discord. After a bit of talking ( and remotely messing up Twilight's library ) he agreed to fix the castle as they left, claiming it had all been quite boring anyway. After that all returned back to Ponyville with Ancient Stones.
      Please remember that any objects you keep from this are stolen ( and small enough to hide in a bag ). Ancient Stones would not let you keep anything.

Finally, we have a thread put up where you can give your view-points on the adventure and all its parts, to give us something to keep in mind for next time. Until then!
      The Emperor Protects.

Hydra Dominatus!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12