FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: OC: Coder

Baron
      300 lines of code and about
      10% done

Geeky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Coder

Name: Coder

Species: Earth Pony

Approximate age: 16

Picture and/or Description: (Will post picture later)

Background: Growing up in Ponyville he never really had much since his father left his family. So he had to take up a job to provide for both him and his mother. So he went out to go look for a job. After days of looking he took a job working for Filthy Rich. Day after day he worked in his shop doing things like cleaning floors and stocking the shelves. Until one day Filthy decided to open up a larger store on the other side of town, not wanting to manage both stores he approached coder and asked him if he wanted to manage the store he has worked at for many years. Coder said yes and filthy gave him a nice new uniform and the keys to the store. He has managed the store ever since.

Personality: Coder is a very loving, hardworking pony. Who loves to meet new people and would never pass up the opportunity to give someone a hug.

Cutie Mark: A tool set; he got it while he was repairing somethings around the shop for filthy, it represents that he is a handyman, who does not need help to fix things.

Use: both

optional: He loves to celebrate

WTF

Bits
      Bits
      Last edited by lolwut; 12-08-2013 at 09:27 PM.
      Thanks Coder thanked for this post
      Lols Wheatley Lol'd

Baron
      300 lines of code and about
      10% done

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
      Why is he named Coder? I didn't read anything related to coding.

EDIT: Your signature, why does Coder look exactly like Twilight Sparkle? I thought he was male, did he undergo sex reassignment surgery or what?
      Nope that was made much before my oc was, that is not really his name he just prefers to go by that name

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Dear @Coder
      Thank you for your application. Unfortunately there are a few issues we need to address.

You mentioned above that "Coder" is just what he likes to be called, not his real name. We would very much like to have his actual name too ^_^;

Your backstory could use a bit more work, as it is it is very bare-bones. It is also a bit confusing for how he took the shop over, if he was younger then 16 and just stocked shelves and swept the floor, why would he suddenly be seen as a pony who can take care of a whole store all by himself? Even if he is hard-working, certainly the pony who owns the shop would like him to have some experience behind the counter, would they not?
      However, we must ask you to remove any mentions to Filthy Rich. He is a canon pony and as such someone else might want to play him at some point, and it would not be particularly fair towards that person to force them into relationships without their say.

If you have any questions or wish to talk about your submission, feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to help. Otherwise, feel free to edit back and ping me.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!