FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: The Adventure

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

The Adventure

The Adventure

In the middle of Ponyville is a small building, identical on the outside to all the buildings around it, with one exception. Over the red door is a sign which with swirly letters read "The Adventure".
      In the large windows on each side are several plans of more exotic origin, framing the room which can be seen on the other side.
      When entering one will find that the usual, bright little bell which is common for shops is replaced with a small gong announcing their arrival to those inside.
      The room on the inside is not particularly large, although the sparse furniture made it seem all the larger. Two round tables, large enough for four good friends to sit around, has been placed on each side of the room. On top of each are a richly growing flowerpot, colorful plants partially reaching out over the edge and threatening to spill onto the brochures placed beneath. These brochures are not for food, fashion or anything of the kind, but more suited for this kind of establishment. They are about faraway lands, about archeology, survival, monsters, and the tools of trade for an adventurer.
      Along the wall on the opposite side is a wooden desk of high quality, and unlike the tables it is almost entirely barren. On the wall behind it are lists, some of them ranked lists of more successful adventurers from all over Equestria on different topics. One list is dedicated to the local population, and one contains an extort of some of the missions which can be offered.
      To the far right behind the desk is a short corridor, although a decorative curtain of beads suggested that the area is not as public as the shop itself.
      This is The Adventure, the official Ponyville branch of The Adventure Guild, headed by the mare known as Grey Shades.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone!
      We would like to introduce to all of you, The Adventure. This is a small place dedicated to adventure, where any of the ponies of Ponyville can accept missions for others.
      These adventures may range from simply accompany a group of ponies on a most safe and uneventful journey to traveling the mountains in search of lost ruins to saving a pony stuck behind ravenous beasts.
      Not all of these adventures will be role-played out, many will simply happen 'off-screen' for the sake of letting adventuring ponies be off on adventures sometime ( perhaps while the player is away on vacation or is busy with work/school ).
      However, this place will also act as the 'hook' for many a fully played-out adventures. If your character is interested they can simply show their interest to the mare in charge, and she will alert them if something big comes up - giving you the perfect reason for knowing about it.

For many an adventures and, perhaps, a chance to enter Legend.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      @Lyssea, is this Shoutbox only or is it Shoutbox and forum?

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Whirl Wind View Post
      @Lyssea, is this Shoutbox only or is it Shoutbox and forum?
      Could have sworn I wrote it in twice...
      It's for both. The Adventure is available for shoutbox and forum, just call if you want her services ^_^
      Thanks Whirl Wind thanked for this post

The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!