FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
      Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Dino was swept out as well, yelling as he is moved into a large room, hitting the floor. His fez landed beside him, and he reached over and put it on. "While that worked, it certainly wasn't pleasant..." Dino smiled again. "Where are we now though?"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      "Hey Pwny! This is Time Turner. I'm not sure if he is an illusion or not, but he seems friendly enough." Trinket turned his attention to 'Time Turner', smiling. "I'm Trinket Finder, pleased to meet you. Now if you don't mind, we need to find the rest of our team."

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Dino was swept out as well, yelling as he is moved into a large room, hitting the floor. His fez landed beside him, and he reached over and put it on. "While that worked, it certainly wasn't pleasant..." Dino smiled again. "Where are we now though?"
      Dark Pasts shook off some wetness on her head. "Ugh. I don't know. All I know currently is that I'm super wet."

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      "Pleasure to meet you Time Turner. If Trinket says you're friendly then that's good enough for me." Looking around the room, Pwny realized that it was actually rather quiet in here. Most of the other rooms he had been through involved some form of traps or trickery. It was amazing he hadn't noticed the silence earlier. "Have you run into much trouble in the temple, Trinket? I've been running into all manner of strange things. It almost makes the calmness of this room seem unsettling."
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino chuckled again. "That is to be expected." Dino looked around he room some more. "There has to be a way out..."

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Trinket stopped for a moment when Pwny asked him about the temple. "Well... I hadn't really thought about it until now, but no. The only thing is that every route seems to be a dead end. It's like the temple is trying to lead us in a certain direction..." He walked over and tapped the nearest wall. Suddenly a grinding noise occurred, and a small opening appeared in the wall, from which several rather large spiders emerged. "Um... does this count as weird? Big spiders and a hole in a wall? Maybe there's a switch or something inside?"

Baron
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Pwny cringed very noticeably, and started shivering as the spiders crawled out from the hole that had opened in the wall. "Why is it always spiders?" Though large, the spiders didn't appear hostile. "If there's a switch or something in there then hurry and check. I'm not...I don't wanna go in there."

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Bits
      "Sure, I don't see how it could cause any problems..." Trinket responded, clearly not believing what he just said. He gingerly put his hoof into the hole, and felt around, his face cringing in a cross between fear, disgust and vague excitement. Eventually he found a button, and pushed it.
      Some loud crunching sounds were heard inside the walls, and then the room started slowly revolving. It quickly built up speed, before spinning around at full speed. Trinket grabbed hold of the nearest solid object as quickly as he could.

Baron
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Pwny flew up to stop himself from spinning. "Well this is no good. How do we stop a revolving room?" Looking around, everything was spinning so fast now it was hard to tell what to look for. Hitting the switch again probably wasn't an option. Trying to find another way to stop the room might be possible, if they could stop from getting dizzy.

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      ((Sorry, probably should have mentioned I work 22 hours over the weekend. ))

Turner grabbed hold of the nearest thing he could before cursing himself getting lost in thought. He took a moment to look around at the ever spinning room, and failed to notice anything.

"Well, if no other options seem possible, might as well go with the one most obvious," he murmured to himself. He looked over at his companions and smiled, "Whelp, it was a pleasure meeting you two!"

Time Turner then jumped at the wall. As he connected with the spinning death trap he suddenly vanished with a bright flash of light.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast