FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      An easy way to try and find people who you can RP with is to use the handy post which contains times in a standardized way. Easy to read, easy to tell~
      You don't even have to care about timezones, we already did that for you
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfall View Post
      Don't worry, I'm a consoler too

*checks your timezone and the Skype group* Looks like you're most active around 3-4am my time Well that ain't happening! But I hope you don't mind if I jump you on occasion if I see you online to see if you're free.

I'm trying my best to find RP time on Fridays before 9pm my time as my girlfriend works til then, but I keep getting called in for evening shifts that day
      It's just for the others who read this, cuz I know a lot play PC games, and thanks but no thanks. I use my computer to chat with you guys who are my friends, I grew up playing console games and it can never be replaced. Can't wait to get CoD Ghosts, I've been bored for months without a new game I'm not a fan of CoD, there's just a lot of ppl to play online with.

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Lyssea View Post
      An easy way to try and find people who you can RP with is to use the handy post which contains times in a standardized way. Easy to read, easy to tell~
      Oh yeah, I forgot about that post...

Actually can you go ahead and update my entry to bring my Friday availability up to 9pm? Also need Trailblaze added to my list of characters.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Yet you still think my time is -6 when it's -7

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfall View Post
      Oh yeah, I forgot about that post...

Actually can you go ahead and update my entry to bring my Friday availability up to 9pm? Also need Trailblaze added to my list of characters.
      Certainly

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Yet you still think my time is -6 when it's -7
      Actually I assumed you were on -5... And aren't you on -6, now when it's DST? ^_^;

Anyhow, thread back to original purpose.
      The Emperor Protects.

Hydra Dominatus!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Certainly

Actually I assumed you were on -5... And aren't you on -6, now when it's DST? ^_^;

Anyhow, thread back to original purpose.
      Mountain time... I. Am. Mountain. Time.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      I must admit that for the most part, I'd been kind of uneasy about RPing here. I got caught up with school, and the thread I'd been in kind of died.

Since then, there haven't been many threads I'd had interest in joining (and the one that I potentially could have used Arpi in would've probably resulted in getting a lot of the other people in the thread mad at me).
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      I must admit that for the most part, I'd been kind of uneasy about RPing here. I got caught up with school, and the thread I'd been in kind of died.

Since then, there haven't been many threads I'd had interest in joining (and the one that I potentially could have used Arpi in would've probably resulted in getting a lot of the other people in the thread mad at me).
      Please explain. Why exactly would anger people about you using your RP character?

Regardless, is there anything that can be done that has not been already done/attempted to try to help turnout for both Shoutbox/Forum RP?
      Like, could you start a mentor-mentee system of sorts to help young ones learn the ropes so they aren't flying blind?
      Or you know, anyone have any ideas and things?
      This is the best signature ever.

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Regardless, is there anything that can be done that has not been already done/attempted to try to help turnout for both Shoutbox/Forum RP?
      Like, could you start a mentor-mentee system of sorts to help young ones learn the ropes so they aren't flying blind?
      While I suppose us mods could do more to encourage people to RP with us and thus learn the ropes, we currently have no plans to implement a mentor-program. It simply wouldn't be that practical.
      As for other ideas there's one thing you can do, Roleplay. Activity spawns activity, so it's really the very best you can do.
      I'm usually up for some RP if I have the time, so feel free to ask at any time.

We'll look to see if there is any more ideas, feel free to suggest if you have any of your own.
      The Emperor Protects.

Hydra Dominatus!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Please explain. Why exactly would anger people about you using your RP character?

Mostly because Arpi being there and being IC would result in him constantly having an attitude and probably being rather antagonizing. (I'm talking about the Wonderbolt Academy one)

I suppose the system could work, in theory anyway.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast