FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
    Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1406
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      My life = Wake up and do nothing til work at 5:30pm which lasts 3 to 4 hours, not long but it does cut into certain things

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      Any chance I can get in on this?

The OC I would be using.

What's up Every Pony?

Shy

Bits
      Bits
      Ok I have my Ponysona but he would be more likely to be Faculty is that even possible here is his description from the character thread.

Professor Tigrean Picks
      Occupation: Archeologist, currently lives in Hoovington as a teacher

Race: Unicorn

Background: He is in his mid to late 20's and born in Ponyville and the reason his first given name was Tigrean is because when he was born up to middle school he used to have orange streaks in his black Mane and Tail. As he grew older the orange faded away but if you look closely he still has some orange roots. He has brown eyes, brown fur, and is about average size for a stallion. He grew up in Ponyville. His mother also trained him in some self defense spells as well as a minor shield but his gift was always in divination magics. His father always expected him to one day join the guard but once he got his cutie mark his father was understanding. After school in Ponyville Tigrean apprenticed under a very famous archeologist.

Childhood: He grew up in Ponyville his mother was a Unicorn and his father was a Pegasus and was a member of the Royal guard. Because of his father he learned about discipline and order. Whenever his father came home he would teach Tigrean about many things from the guard and because of this he knew how to fight a little better than most ponies his age. When father would leave again mother would continue the discipline that the father did though she was a little more lenient. Because of this Tigrean was more reserved in school and very inquisitive due to his father always emphasizing on how knowledge is power. He also was much more respectful in school because of how much discipline and order was instilled into him from his family. His mother also trained him in some self defense spells as well as a minor shield but his gift was always in divination magics. His father always expected him to one day join the guard but once he got his cutie mark his father was understanding. After school in Ponyville Tigrean apprenticed under a very famous archeologist.

Cutie Mark Story: Well when he was just a colt while at the Ponyville school he wandered into the edge of the Everfree forest and he ended finding finding a piece of a Jewellery . He decided to pick it up and manage to find his way back to Ponyville. He decided that every day after school he would study it at the library. Finally after about a month he found out that it was from an old Romane city that used to be around Ponyville and after that is when his cutie mark appeared.

Personality: He tends to be inquisitive, and really reserved. He is not one to be very social but if you ever befriend him he will always be there when he can for you. He has very few ponies he would call friends but all his friends are close and special to him.

Favorite Quote: "Archeology is not all adventure and excitement, you will be spending 80% of your time in a library studying, comparing and researching. So all you ponies get out of your head romantic ideas of adventure and excitement and be ready to hit the books hard. You are not following maps to forgotten treasure, hidden temples and creepy catacombs, archeology is all about research. Oh and one last thing X never ever marks the spot!"

Hobbies: Drawing and painting.

Let me know if it is possible?

"Diplomacy is the fine art of telling a person to go to hell and they pack their bags to do so, while war is the simple art of bringing hell to them"-Adm Stark

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Tigrean View Post
      Ok I have my Ponysona but he would be more likely to be Faculty is that even possible here is his description from the character thread.

Professor Tigrean Picks

Background: He is in his mid to late 20's and born in Ponyville and the reason his first given name was Tigrean is because when he was born up to middle school he used to have orange streaks in his black Mane and Tail. As he grew older the orange faded away but if you look closely he still has some orange roots. He has brown eyes, brown fur, and is about average size for a stallion. He grew up in Ponyville. His mother also trained him in some self defense spells as well as a minor shield but his gift was always in divination magics. His father always expected him to one day join the guard but once he got his cutie mark his father was understanding. After school in Ponyville Tigrean apprenticed under a very famous archeologist.

Childhood: He grew up in Ponyville his mother was a Unicorn and his father was a Pegasus and was a member of the Royal guard. Because of his father he learned about discipline and order. Whenever his father came home he would teach Tigrean about many things from the guard and because of this he knew how to fight a little better than most ponies his age. When father would leave again mother would continue the discipline that the father did though she was a little more lenient. Because of this Tigrean was more reserved in school and very inquisitive due to his father always emphasizing on how knowledge is power. He also was much more respectful in school because of how much discipline and order was instilled into him from his family. His mother also trained him in some self defense spells as well as a minor shield but his gift was always in divination magics. His father always expected him to one day join the guard but once he got his cutie mark his father was understanding. After school in Ponyville Tigrean apprenticed under a very famous archeologist.

Cutie Mark Story: Well when he was just a colt while at the Ponyville school he wandered into the edge of the Everfree forest and he ended finding finding a piece of a Jewellery . He decided to pick it up and manage to find his way back to Ponyville. He decided that every day after school he would study it at the library. Finally after about a month he found out that it was from an old Romane city that used to be around Ponyville and after that is when his cutie mark appeared.

Personality: He tends to be inquisitive, and really reserved. He is not one to be very social but if you ever befriend him he will always be there when he can for you. He has very few ponies he would call friends but all his friends are close and special to him.

Favorite Quote: "Archeology is not all adventure and excitement, you will be spending 80% of your time in a library studying, comparing and researching. So all you ponies get out of your head romantic ideas of adventure and excitement and be ready to hit the books hard. You are not following maps to forgotten treasure, hidden temples and creepy catacombs, archeology is all about research. Oh and one last thing X never ever marks the spot!"

You put this in the wrong area, you need to put it in the OC submissions, and if it's already there and approved, you need to link it to us.

As @Twilight Sparkle or @Trixie about joining the RP sections here, I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      I'm still here, it's just that I've been ridiculously busy this week. I'll try to post tonight.

The Great and Powerful
      The Great and Apologetic
      Trixie is the most magnificent
      and humble pony you've ever
      seen.

Cocky

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best RPerTime Lord - Achieved one month online + 10 hours average online time.ArtistThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
      You put this in the wrong area, you need to put it in the OC submissions, and if it's already there and approved, you need to link it to us.

As @Twilight Sparkle or @Trixie about joining the RP sections here, I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
      His character was approved by me, and that's a copypasta of his sub.

What's up Every Pony?

Shy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Tigrean View Post

Professor Tigrean Picks

No Idea how to link it but it is approved in the OC thread

"Diplomacy is the fine art of telling a person to go to hell and they pack their bags to do so, while war is the simple art of bringing hell to them"-Adm Stark

What's up Every Pony?

Shy

Bits
      Bits
      http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...-Tigrean-Picks

Ok here is the Character like I said on my first I couldn't see him as a Student so is it possible to be part of the Faculty

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Do my eyes deceive me? or does charlie care for Blackie more than Firecracker?

Damn... there goes my Blackie and Firecracker making Fireworks mental image xP
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Do my eyes deceive me? or does charlie care for Blackie more than Firecracker?

Damn... there goes my Blackie and Firecracker making Fireworks mental image xP
      Do you always try to pair people up this much? :P