FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 248 of 257 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250 ... LastLast
    Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpi just chuckled. "Heheh... lookin' as dashing as ever, hon." The brown pegasus gave Silver a nuzzle on the cheek. "And yeah, it does. Let's go... lead the way." He was still on edge, but he figured he could afford to relax a little.
      Silver blushed and tensed at the nuzzle, still not used to the fact that Arpe might be his coltfriend. He relaxed as soon as he noticed, and smiled as he walked out the door, down the hall, and out of the building, hearing a bit of the music and dull roar of a crowd of ponies.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity was still out on the dance floor shaking her flank to the sounds of the music. She took a moment to check on her friends seeing that the were having a good time, Charlie taking part in having some drinks and conversing with some pony it seemed she knew. She decided to take a break from dancing and go get a drink herself and cool down from her dance fever.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing pushed open the door, slipping inside. Having never been a huge fan of music, much less LOUD music, the bass felt as though it was rattling his brain inside his skull. He took a moment to gather his bearings, scanning his eyes through the crowd to find any familiar faces, when he was distracted by two mares that walked past him. He smiled to himself, shaking his head and getting back to the matter at hoof. He went back to scanning the crowd until he found Ferrarity over by the bar grabbing a quick drink. "A few drinks wont hurt anypony.... Or, the drinks wont anyhow." He mumbled to himself, straightening his tie and walking over to were Ferrarity sat. He plopped himself down in the seat next to her. "Hey there Ferr," he said, a friendly smile on his face, "enjoying yourself?" He asked.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity's head perked up and she looked over at Blackwing next to her with a half surprised half worry look. "Blackie? What are you doing here? I thought you left after...well ya know." She turns to the bartender and orders her drink of her favorite, Applejack Daniels then turned back to Blackwing. "To answer your question, I'm doing fine. Just enjoying the party and taking a break from dancing. You're alright now, right?"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Me? Im peachy keen! Never been better." He said, laughing. "Just had a bit of a "freak out" back there, trust me, I know EXACTLY where my mind is now. Trust me, nothing like that will ever happen again." He waved the bartender away, not wanting to get too lost into the bottle at the moment. "As far as dancing, I dont do it, these legs werent made to get funky." He said, trying to be goofy. He raised his brow at the odd look the pony was still giving him, he let out a audible sigh. "I promise, you are in no danger from me." He said matter-o-factually.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity tilted her head and blinked for a moment then nodded with a smile. "Alright! I'm just glad you're back to normal then, you really scared me there. And you don't dance? Come ooon! Everypony knows how to dance! I'll show ya after I have my drink, sound good?" She takes her drink which was four small shot and downs one then another, setting them down with an audible tap. "Mmm mmm, that's my drink of choice!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Careful now, you dont want your night to end before it even starts do ya? Im trying to not get flat drunk off my flank for once. That, and im more of a Vodka person." He said laughing admirably at the red mares ability. "In regards to dancing, your talking to the stallion that is KNOWN for having four left hooves, im sure a salmon has more rhythm them I do, its pretty bad. And why does it seem that all of the good looking mares seem to know how to dance anyway?" He asked, a sly smile on his face.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled at Blackwing. "It's nice of you to worry about me, but it'll take more then some tiny shots to get me spun! I have a high tolerance to alcohol, so try bout 10 bottles then I'll be getting close to that!" She downs the other two and sets them down, looking back at Blackwing with a grin. "And don't worry about the dancing you flatter, just come out to the floor with me and I'll show you that you can dance! C'mon!" She grabs Blackwing by his hoof and drags him out to the dance floor.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "I dont really know how that makes any sen-" He was cut off as the mare grabbed his hoof and drew him into the crowded dance floor. Not only was the idea of dancing a VERY foreign concept to him, much less dancing at a party, with a mare no doubt. If these had been "normal" circumstances, "normal" being that he wasn't complacently insane, he would have been freaking out, more then likely unable to stand, much less dance. The anxiety had been replaced with nothing but a calm composure, as though nothing really mattered.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity let go of his hoof then turned around to him with a smile. "You're pretty calm for one who sounds so nervous! Just try to follow my lead, trust me, you'll be fine! Let the music help guide you!" She talked over the music so he could hear her and winked at him and started to do some simple movements with the music that was playing. "Come on Blackie, shake your flank!"She tried giving him some words of encouragement as she started to dance more to the music.