FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
      Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      As part of my New Years resolution, I promise to be more on top of the reporting. I know I haven't been in recent weeks.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Radio Team Leader
      All the infected fall before
      Nurse Redheart!

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      @Chrysalis @Gummy @Pad Save @Sweetiecake @The Blues Brony @Zendikar

Radio Is Magic is joining up with a thing called PonyvilleLive (http://www.ponyvillelive.com/) So what I want y'all to do is make sure you check out Ponyville Live's site before you finish your articles. I want to help give them publicity in our forums and to our viewers. So if they announce something, go ahead and report on it. If any of their other partners are having a special or promo, pleas report that too. Obviously they will not always have something, but I want y'all to bookmark that page and remember to look at it just to make sure.

Also @Sweetiecake If you are writing the Friday report this week please include the Team Fortress 2 Tournament Highlander Tournament Ponyville Live is hosting this Saturday. Information can be found on their main page which I linked earlier. Radio is Magic will be streaming the event, so I would like this to be at least one of your news reports.

Contact me if y'all have any questions. Thanks for being awesome and helping to keep the reporting team strong.
      Likes Chrysalis liked this post

Spoiler: Epona 

Spoiler: Radio Is Magic Reporter 

Info On Radio Is Magic: RadioIsMagic.org
      Tune In Here: Radio Is Magic Livestream

Radio Team Leader
      We want the stick!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Redheart View Post

Radio Is Magic is joining up with a thing called PonyvilleLive (http://www.ponyvillelive.com/) So what I want y'all to do is make sure you check out Ponyville Live's site before you finish your articles. I want to help give them publicity in our forums and to our viewers. So if they announce something, go ahead and report on it. If any of their other partners are having a special or promo, pleas report that too. Obviously they will not always have something, but I want y'all to bookmark that page and remember to look at it just to make sure.

Also @Sweetiecake If you are writing the Friday report this week please include the Team Fortress 2 Tournament Highlander Tournament Ponyville Live is hosting this Saturday. Information can be found on their main page which I linked earlier. Radio is Magic will be streaming the event, so I would like this to be at least one of your news reports.

Contact me if y'all have any questions. Thanks for being awesome and helping to keep the reporting team strong.
      Read and understood
      Thanks Nurse Redheart thanked for this post

Be sure to keep your skates sharp and your skills sharper.

Vive ut vivas

Live that you may live forever

The Quiet One
      >.>

Meh

Bits
      Items
      Bits

Yes sir

Thanks Chrysalis for the wonderful sig!

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Roger that!

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Queen of the Changelings
      Busy Siggy Making.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits

I gotcha. Also, I have one thing to say to you: Nice good line pip.

Want to ask a changeling something?Ask Chrysalis here!
      Check out Radio is Magic Entertainment here!
      Spoiler: In the mood for a dance party? 

Radio Team Leader
      All the infected fall before
      Nurse Redheart!

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      @Chrysalis @Gummy @Pad_Save @Sweetiecake @The Blues Brony @Zendikar

-As some of y'all may, or may not know, we have quite a few changes coming to Radio Is Magic (now possibly Radio is Magic-Entertainment). We have been accepted into the Everfree Network, and currently undergoing massive re-organization. Now, as of right now nothing has been officially decided for the reporters. However, with the direction we are going AJ and I discussed that the route we are going might not need daily reports. NOTHING has been decided yet. So here is where I am coming from, and what I am asking:
      -If you wish to stay on the Reporting Team, please post so.
      -If you wish to remain helping Radio Is Magic in general, please post so.
      -If you wish to leave the Reporting Team, please post (or pm if you prefer something more confidential)
      -If you wish to leave Radio Is Magic at this time, please PM me.
      That is what I need to be notified of a.s.a.p.
      ------------
      If any of y'all have ideas for some changes to anything feel free to inform me, I will give credit to whoever thought of it. I would like to hear your thoughts about where you think you should be transferred IF we do need to reorganize. Trust me, the way it looks like we(the reporting team) is headed, we could be able to do a lot of fun things.

---------
      P.S. Know longer need to look at what PVL is doing.

TL;DR Version: Read the outline in the middle; Post suggestions. Thank you!
      (Seawinkle is Redheart)
      Last edited by Nurse Redheart; 03-09-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Ahhh, why is it now Pad_Save instead of Pad Save!
      Spoiler: Epona 

Spoiler: Radio Is Magic Reporter 

Info On Radio Is Magic: RadioIsMagic.org
      Tune In Here: Radio Is Magic Livestream

The Quiet One
      >.>

Meh

Bits
      Items
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Seawinkle View Post
      @Chrysalis @Gummy @Pad_Save @Sweetiecake @The Blues Brony @Zendikar

-As some of y'all may, or may not know, we have quite a few changes coming to Radio Is Magic (now possibly Radio is Magic-Entertainment). We have been accepted into the Everfree Network, and currently undergoing massive re-organization. Now, as of right now nothing has been officially decided for the reporters. However, with the direction we are going AJ and I discussed that the route we are going might not need daily reports. NOTHING has been decided yet. So here is where I am coming from, and what I am asking:
      -If you wish to stay on the Reporting Team, please post so.
      -If you wish to remain helping Radio Is Magic in general, please post so.
      -If you wish to leave the Reporting Team, please post (or pm if you prefer something more confidential)
      -If you wish to leave Radio Is Magic at this time, please PM me.
      That is what I need to be notified of a.s.a.p.
      ------------
      If any of y'all have ideas for some changes to anything feel free to inform me, I will give credit to whoever thought of it. I would like to hear your thoughts about where you think you should be transferred IF we do need to reorganize. Trust me, the way it looks like we(the reporting team) is headed, we could be able to do a lot of fun things.

---------
      P.S. Know longer need to look at what PVL is doing.

TL;DR Version: Read the outline in the middle; Post suggestions. Thank you!
      (Seawinkle is Redheart)
      I would like to stay on the team SeaWinkle.

Thanks Chrysalis for the wonderful sig!

Queen of the Changelings
      Busy Siggy Making.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      I'm staying on the team

Want to ask a changeling something?Ask Chrysalis here!
      Check out Radio is Magic Entertainment here!
      Spoiler: In the mood for a dance party? 

It gets easier
      Nothing on the outside,
      nothing on the inside.

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      I'll be staying on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Braeburn View Post
      Alright then

Closing this I guess since Blues is our new OC
      Quote Originally Posted by Browniecake View Post
      please don't be hard on me, I'm young.
      Spoiler: Press for insider's info on Twitch's dreamscapes  

OKBYE

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast