FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • View Poll Results: Add this optional extra? (We need 5)

Voters
    6. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

5 83.33%
    • Yes

1 16.67%
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      |

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Option to have no 'Mood' pip.

Like, really, we're forced to have these weird mood pips?

This is the only thing remotely similar to having 'no mood', is blank, ugly and pointless to include:

I remember that this forum used to not have moods, so it's probably possible to optionally not have a mood, correct?

Before you start whining about me whining, this is just an optional extra to please a minority with no impact on the majority. Pleeeeaaaaaaasssssseee implement this. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeee. Thanks.
      Last edited by Scarlett; 03-11-2015 at 04:05 PM.
      Likes Philomena liked this post
      Lols Rise!, Rydlee Lol'd

Baron
      Finia is the only person
      keeping the site alive.
      #Finia4owner

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Well doesn't having no mood at all mean that you're bland, and boring?

Also having no mood is impossible. You can be bored, happy, sad, ect. but it's impossible to feel no emotion at any given moment. (unless you're sleeping but even then you can be dreaming something happy or something sad)

If you don't wish to display a mood then you can go ahead and keep it as is at default. I mean like, I just don't see how having the mood system hurts the site experience at all.

I see where you're coming from but I don't agree with it at all.

EDIT CAUSE LOL WHOOPS

The first line may seem like an insult to those who want this. I worded it piss poorly. I mean: The default pip already classifies as no mood so I don't see the need for it but then again, I don't want it so it won't affect me.

But I've been told that opinions don't belong here and that I should go.

Kinda funny how the OP doesn't want to people to whine at him/her/it for his/her/its request and opinion on what should be added to the site yet attacks you when you give you're opinion (granted worded poorly)

This kids is how you ask for things. Damn any one else who has an opinion on the subject and tell them to leave the thread (couldn't tell if you were trolling or serious so why not go with the darker route)

Geez, I know how Justice feels now..... OH GOD NO!
      Last edited by Pyro MLG!; 03-11-2015 at 04:31 PM.
      WTFs Philomena, Shimmer Mint WTF'd at this

Spoiler: I'm a pretty pony 

IT'S COMING

|

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Mancer View Post

Also having no mood is impossible. You can be bored, happy, sad, ect. but it's impossible to feel no emotion at any given moment.

If you don't wish to display a mood then you can go ahead and keep it as is at default. I mean like, I just don't see how having the mood system hurts the site experience at all. (unless you're sleeping but even then you can be dreaming something happy or something sad)

Dude, what the heck is your problem?
      There is nothing to agree or disagree with here, it's just something I and maybe a few other people want, it'll have no impact on you, so you can go take your silly little argument about not having moods impossible somewhere else.

I'll reiterate, since maybe you didn't read my posts and thought my suggested impacted you somehow, I want an additional optional extra option to have no 'Mood'.
      Lols Pyro MLG! Lol'd
      WTFs Pyro MLG! WTF'd at this

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits

Also having no mood is impossible. You can be bored, happy, sad, ect. but it's impossible to feel no emotion at any given moment. (unless you're sleeping but even then you can be dreaming something happy or something sad)

If you don't wish to display a mood then you can go ahead and keep it as is at default. I mean like, I just don't see how having the mood system hurts the site experience at all.

That really doesn't make any sense. I can't imagine it would be difficult to add maybe a completely transparent pip if it's otherwise impossible to have an option that removes it entirely. @Banana Bag or @Roseluck?
      Likes pez liked this post

Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Baron
      Finia is the only person
      keeping the site alive.
      #Finia4owner

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
      Dude, what the heck is your problem?
      There is nothing to agree or disagree with here, it's just something I and maybe a few other people want, it'll have no impact on you, so you can go take your silly little argument about not having moods impossible somewhere else.

I'll reiterate, since maybe you didn't read my posts and thought my suggested impacted you somehow, I want an additional optional extra option to have no 'Mood'.

I just gave my opinion. I didn't insult or say anything rude. In fact I said I see where you're coming from.
      I can see how you can see me saying "if you have no mood then doesn't that mean your boring." I could have worded that better. I meant that doesn't the mood that's boring and bland represent not having no mood well?
      I mean like like Geez Louise comrade. I respect you're opinion that you want one but I just think that the default option already represents you're mood well.
      I apologize for wording it poorly but there's no need to be dumb dumb and react so poorly about it. If anything, I'm the idiot for wording it poorly but there's no need for you to be an idiot to. The less idiots like me the better
      WTFs Scarlett, Philomena WTF'd at this

IT'S COMING

|

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      Bits

I just gave my opinion. I didn't insult or say anything rude. In fact I said I see where you're coming from.
      I can see how you can see me saying "if you have no mood then doesn't that mean your boring." I could have worded that better. I meant that doesn't the mood that's boring and bland represent not having no mood well?
      I mean like like Geez Louise comrade. I respect you're opinion that you want one but I just think that the default option already represents you're mood well.
      I apologize for wording it poorly but there's no need to be dumb dumb and react so poorly about it.
      Dude, get out of here with your opinions.
      WTFs Pyro MLG! WTF'd at this

Baron
      Finia is the only person
      keeping the site alive.
      #Finia4owner

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Dude, get out of here with your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomena View Post
      That really doesn't make any sense. I can't imagine it would be difficult to add maybe a completely transparent pip if it's otherwise impossible to have an option that removes it entirely. @Banana Bag or @Roseluck?
      I never said it was difficult, I just said (worded poorly I now notice) that I don't see the need for it since the default pip already means no mood.

IT'S COMING

|

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      Bits
      At the end of the day, your opinion is just selfish. It's just something 'extra', if you don't want it, you don't use it- but there are other people here that do want it, so why bother making a fuss? Didn't you consider for a second that maybe an 'opinion' doesn't belong in a thread like this?

There isn't any room for a 'no' to be spoken here, unless it's simply an impossible or incredibly difficult addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro
      I never said it was difficult, I just said (worded poorly I now notice) that I don't see the need for it since the default pip already means no mood.

Duuude, that pip is so bad. No way am I using that. I think you once again completely missed the point of the thread. This isn't about being some emotionless zombie that wants to show themselves as having no 'mood', this is about not having a damn pip.

-------
      Edit: CASE IN POINT:
      [SometimePM]Scarlett"It's like
      [8:29:04 PM] Scarlett: Walking into a shop and looking at an item and thinking
      [8:29:06 PM] Scarlett: 'OH GOD
      [8:29:08 PM] Scarlett: WHY DO YOU SELL THAT?
      [8:29:10 PM] Scarlett: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
      [8:29:29 PM] Scarlett: YOU KNOW, YOU COULD JUST NOT SELL THAT BECAUSE I ASID SO
      [8:29:35 PM] Scarlett: Then I walk ina nd I'm like
      [8:29:37 PM] Scarlett: But I like banans
      [8:29:40 PM] Scarlett: go away pyor mancer
      [8:29:42 PM] Scarlett: and he's like
      [8:29:45 PM] Scarlett: BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BANANA
      [8:29:51 PM] Scarlett: YOU COULD GET SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD
      [8:29:54 PM] Scarlett: BECAUSE THAT'A FRUIT TOO
      [8:29:57 PM] Scarlett: but then i'm lik
      [8:29:59 PM] Scarlett: but pyro mancer
      [8:30:03 PM] Scarlett: banans aremy favourte
      [8:30:13 PM] Philomena (Xalder): Lol
      [8:30:37 PM] Philomena (Xalder): And I'll be in the store and say "well I don't necessarily need bananas from here right now, but I'm glad they sell them."
      [8:30:45 PM] Scarlett: YES
      [8:30:46 PM] Scarlett: THAT'S IT
      [8:31:03 PM] Philomena (Xalder): Because I might want a banana later
      [8:31:05 PM] Philomena (Xalder): I do like bananas.
      [8:31:09 PM] Scarlett: THAT'S THE N O R M A L OPINION, 'I'm glad/neutral I have this option, but I won't use it right now!'
      [8:31:10 PM] Philomena (Xalder): They're delicious.

@Pyro Mancer
      Last edited by Scarlett; 03-11-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Baron
      Finia is the only person
      keeping the site alive.
      #Finia4owner

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      lol 2 long 2 quote
      But I told you twice that I don't think that you're an emotionless zombie.
      I'm just a dunce who words things poorly! I never said that it shouldn't exists and fighting for it not existing. I just don't see it necessary since there's already an option for it ugly or not. If the mods add it hooray, I'm still gonna be breathing (I hope). I just don't see it necessary. I mean like cheese and crackers, you say I don't read your posts and yet you don't read the previous posts of mine explaining that I worded the first sentence poorly. Kinda too late to go back and edit it out like it never happened. I worded it poorly and now I gotta accept the consequences but I'm not gonna accept you not reading that I accept that I worded my post poorly and have you insult me over something I never meant. I mean like at this point you're sounding as much of an idiot as I was/am when I posted my poorly worded opinion.
      WTFs cuck WTF'd at this

IT'S COMING

The Dessiest Around
      my overwatch is ravioli#11367

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      having no mood on your forum profile absolutely does not coincide (or have anything to do with) your actual, irl mood
      i support the decision i guess
      it wouldn't take much work, and it'll leave some people satisfied, where's the problem?
      besides, some mood statuses are just plain unnecessary
      what even is a "WTF"
      that is not an emotion
      so what difference does it make if someone wants no mood on their profile? i don't see how that's illogical
      Thanks Scarlett thanked for this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast