FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: OC: Raindrop

never give up even when times
      are tough

Annoyed

i live in a ghetto on tje edge of englewood colorado
      Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Raindrop

My oc idea is a grey colored pony with a black mane who is shy and very sensitive because of past drama in his life but those who know him know what he's been through so they understand why he's so shy. Yet he communicates with people amazingly well if he communicates at all because mainly he stays home or wanders equestria. He also has an uncanny habit of disappearing in plain sight due to the quietness of his hoofsteps (he trained himself)

never give up even when times
      are tough

Annoyed

i live in a ghetto on tje edge of englewood colorado
      Bits
      Bits

oh and i almost forgot

I almost forgot my pony is a male and his cutie mark is 3 raindrops giving off soundwaves as they hit the ground. He got it from hiding from a rainstorm one day and ended up getting lost but surviving none the less and while he was "surviving" he decided to train himself to be quieter so he wont anger anypony with being noisy and he became a master at hiding and silence because of the rain that came before rainbow dash cleared the clouds with a sonic rainboom that led him to equestria. Hes also only 15 but he'll be 16 this year

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      H'okay, so, you have some work to do. ^_^; Namely, I need you to rewrite your original post so that it matches the forum's submit format which can be found here:

http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...ormat-Required

Also, I would recommend checking out a few submissions that have been accepted (they will have a thumbs up next to their thread's listing) in order to get a better idea of how much we expect to see in your submit.

If you need any help, please feel free to ask me or any of the other RP Mods. I'll check back in later after you revised your submission. Good luck!