FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Advanced delusionary
      schizophrenia with involuntary
      arbitrary rage.

Innocent

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Straight Jacket

Name: Straight Jacket.
      Former name: Sly Fathoms

Species: Earth Pony

Approximate age: 46

Picture:
      Spoiler: Straight Jacket 3.0 

Background: Long story short: A once very skilled freelancer agent capable of almost every form of challenge. His employer sought out a rare gas founded by a team of other fellow agents. This employer tricked Sly into thinking this equipment would help his physical side thus making him more of an effective and efficient worker. The gas didnt perform as planed and he developed a advanced type of MPD and complete memory loss.

Personality: These personality call themselves 'Personality fragments' or Fragments for short. They each represent a different emotion/function.

Spoiler: Psycho 

Spoiler: Loco 

Spoiler: Crazy 

Spoiler: Biz (Bizarre) 

Spoiler: Tic (Lunatic) 

Spoiler: Mental 

Spoiler: D (Demented) 

Spoiler: Recollection 

Cutie Mark: His entire life, Sly Fathoms was a blank flank. That was until the day the mask was donned on him. He was meant to be a broken soul and holder of multiple personalties. No-one can claim they know why exactly.

Use: Shout box. And maybe Forum.

Other: NOTES:
      White Eye: Biz's speciality allows Psycho (And Biz himself) to have every fragment out at once though at the cost of serious mental drain.
      Red Eye: Mental's speciality. Basically adrenaline and strength enhancement for a short time.

Only 3 fragments can be present at once (unless White Eye). A random 'head twitch' indicates the fragment(s) switching randomly. One minute it could be Psycho, Loco and Crazy. The next minutes could be Biz, Loco and Tic.

Unfortunately some emotions didnt make the cut, this however, does not mean they cant be created by showing Psycho acts of this emotion.
      Keep in mind that some didnt make it for reasons that might be deep inside his maze of a mind.

My MLP shirt shop! Take a look:
      El shop

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      My apologies, but I am going to have to deny this without question. In short, because it is breaking a variety of RP rules. Namely:

1 - No grimdark OCs
      2 - It's a special snowflake
      3 - It would never appear on MLP, and thus doesn't fit into it's canon.

For further questions, you can PM. Otherwise, look at a few accepted OCs to get an idea of what is accepted with your next submit. Have a good day.

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Oh well sorry about that I thought it was pritty cool I mean the background and all

Advanced delusionary
      arbitrary rage.

Innocent

Bits
      Bits
      Well thats wicked lame. Really really wicked lame. Guess I wont be RPing here at all.

Maybe his background is a little grindmark but honestly, SJ here is comic relief. And whats this 'snowflake' business? Sounds like a limiting of creativity to me.

Ok after reading this 'Snowflake' thing I'd like to voice some opinions if that's fair. Which should be fair.
      Last edited by Psycho; 12-12-2012 at 03:15 AM.

El shop

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Sorry to hear that Psycho.

We do try to keep really close to MLP canon when reviewing OCs. We realize that that turns off some people from RPing here, but it's how we've decided to run the RP here. I know that you have some OCs who aren't Freelancers (Harvest Revelry and Chime come to mind. Yes, I pay that much attention to your threads elsewhere, I love your art.) that we could probably adapt to fit into the RP here, if you'd like to discuss anything like that with me, feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
      Well thats wicked lame. Really really wicked lame. Guess I wont be RPing here at all.

Maybe his background is a little grindmark but honestly, SJ here is comic relief. And whats this 'snowflake' business? Sounds like a limiting of creativity to me.
      I don't want to seem mean but AJ has these rules here for a reason, and i actually think abiding to restrictions takes more creativity than if you could just go full brainstorm when creating an OC.

Creating a character that runs by the restrictions of the show, also maintains a certain, "flesh" to the RP. If you had complete freedom you wouldn't recognize it as MLP at all.

Advanced delusionary
      arbitrary rage.

Innocent

Bits
      Bits
      Which is a matter of opinion.

El shop

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
      Which is a matter of opinion.
      As I stated.

Nice Avatar might I add.

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      It is a nice one maybe you could make a spy like Pinkie bressed up as or an agent like Con Mane you know but you know its your's not mine just some ideas

.!. O.O .!.

Hungry

Bits
      Bits
      SJ is more to have fun and his background doesn't really show to this character, hilarious to RP with btw
      Thanks Psycho thanked for this post
      Likes Psycho liked this post