FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Cranky Old Bastard

Delighted

Bits
      Awards Helpful Member - For always keeping order on the site.Artist - For supplying the banner for the new theme.Time Lord
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post
      Do i need to do a profile? I am not really that important and haven't done any art yet but sketches
      That, I think, would be a question for @Applejack, Cheerilee. I'm not sure if the art team is supplying profiles, other than Paint-It-Blak. Let's flash the AJ signal and see what he says.

Thanks Chickadee thanked for this post
      Likes Chickadee, Sage liked this post

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Thessair View Post
      That, I think, would be a question for @Applejack, Cheerilee. I'm not sure if the art team is supplying profiles, other than Paint-It-Blak. Let's flash the AJ signal and see what he says.

Yes, I would like profiles of the art team as well.

Also, I LOVE the AJ signal. (So much so that I will only be responding to the signal from now on. )
      Thanks Princess Thessair thanked for this post
      Likes Princess Thessair, Chickadee, Vegeta liked this post

"I like this place and
      willingly could waste my time
      in it"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      The addition of an onsite MP3 player filled with a playlist of (maybe of the latests "DJs" prefered) pony songs, with about a one/two hour length, just stuck on the front page would be nice . Even if it's just a simple FlamPlayer/"MP3 player" embed but it'd really add to the radio feel.
      Last edited by Benito; 09-27-2012 at 12:04 PM.
      Likes Applejack liked this post

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things and started doing really fucking heavy deadlifts

Cranky Old Bastard

Delighted

Bits
      Awards Helpful Member - For always keeping order on the site.Artist - For supplying the banner for the new theme.Time Lord
      Bits
      Getting some reports that some of the zip files related to the secret download links may not be working. If you are having issues with anything on the web site please let someone know. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broken.

If you have been experiencing this issue, please send me a PM with the specific zip files affected. I'm testing them one by one but it's taking forever to grab them all. It'll be faster if the problem children can be identified.

Cranky Old Bastard

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Ok, for those interested, the issue does not appear to be the files themselves (or not directly, I should say). A solution is being worked out now and I'll post up another update when it is implemented.
      Likes Applejack liked this post

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Thessair View Post
      Ok, for those interested, the issue does not appear to be the files themselves (or not directly, I should say). A solution is being worked out now and I'll post up another update when it is implemented.
      Good to know, keep us updated.

Cranky Old Bastard

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Thanks to the behind the scenes magic of Stix, you can get your secret stuff now. The issue was not the files themselves, but rather the transfer effectively timing out and unfortunately still being communicated as complete.

If there are any additional issues experienced, please contact us so we can take a look into it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345