FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: CC: Pinkie Pie

The Great and Powerful
      The Great and Apologetic
      Trixie is the most magnificent
      and humble pony you've ever
      seen.

Cocky

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best RPerTime Lord - Achieved one month online + 10 hours average online time.ArtistThespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

CC: Pinkie Pie

Name: Pinkamena "Pinkie" Diane Pie (scientifically Pinkius Piecus)

Species: Earth Pony

Picture/Appearance:
      Spoiler: My Super Silly Suit 

Spoiler: Me as a filly! 

Spoiler: I used to be a liiiiiiiiiittle crazy! 

Spoiler: PARTY CANNON! 

Spoiler: I GOT A FLUGEL HORN! 

Quick Facts: Lives in Sugarcube Corner with the Cakes and is Ponyville's #1 Party Pony Extraordinaire! She used to live on a Rock Farm in a somewhat unknown location not far from Ponyville with her family: her dad Igneous Rock, her mother Cloudy Quartz, and her sisters Marble Pie, Limestone Pie, and Maud Pie. She also has a pet aligator named Gummy who doesn't have any teeth (or emotion). Also known for being competely random and difficult to understand by anypony, but most have learned to just roll with it.

History/Background: Sooooo... where to begin...?
      -takes a deep breath-
      WhenIwasalittlefillyIlivedonarockfarmwithmyfamilyb uttheyneversmi--
      Oh... I have to do this like everypony else?
      Starting over!
      As a filly Pinkie (that's me) grew up on a rock farm with her family. After she obtained her cutie mark and learned she loved to party, she left her home and made it to Ponyville, where she established herself quickly as the wildest party pony around. She was able to live with the Cakes at Sugarcube Corner, the perfect place for planning positively prestigious parties for ponies. It was through her parties she met all her best friends: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack... and then later Twilight Sparkle. Her randomness and always happy demeanor led her to becoming the Element of Laughter with the Elements of Harmony, though she is the least aware of how dire most situations are that might require their use.
      Over the course of her friendship with these ponies she's taught the others how to laugh and smile even when things are dark and gloomy, and she's learned (at least a little) how to deal with not being able to make everypony happy all the time and that sometimes you just need to back off to let others be happy... after stalking them and finding their long lost love, at least. After being faced with another party pony named Cheese Sandwich she also learned that sometimes you need to let another pony have their way to make them happy even at the cost of your own pride. She has also learned that sometimes if your friends are keeping secrets from you it's to throw you a party and you should always trust you friends. She won't go crazy like that again! ... we hope.
      Also, you never... ever... EVER break a Pinkie Promise!
      Spoiler: Breaking a Promise 

Personality: If anypony was to describe Pinkie in one word it would be "random." Nopony ever knows what she's going to do next, but it will most certainly be silly and unpredictable with the intention of making others smile, though it's also very likely that she'll just confuse everypony around her. She also has a poor sense of when she's putting too much pressure on somepony.

Cutie Mark: Three balloons, two blue and one yellow.
      Can I please tell this story normally? I can?! HOORAYYYYYYY!
      When I was working on the rock farm rotating the rocks from the south field to the east field there was this super amazing explosion in the sky that startled me at first but then it turned into the most fantastically incredible rainbow I had ever seen. Of course it was the first rainbow I had ever seen but still! It made me all smiley and happy but the rainbow didn't last very long and I wanted to share that feeling with my family so I found a book about parties and set up a party for my family and at first I was scared they wouldn't like it but then they all smiled and had so much fun and smiled lots and lots but they couldn't party forever because it messed up working the farm so I left to keep partying anywhere I could and moved to Ponyville and... THAT'S HOW EQUESTRIA WAS MADE!

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Yer good, yer good, keep it coming, keeeeep it coming... stahp

No reason not to accept this, all the other RP Staff members have approved of it.