FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: OC: Ramira

Fu*k it, Baylife

Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Ramira

Name: Ramira

Species: alicorn

Approximate age: 19

Picture and/or Description: Attachment 3565

Background: Rami is not natural, she was, originally, born just as a pegasus on the edge of Canterlot, and as such was abandoned at a young age. She grew up for years not knowing of her true parents and to this day still doesn't know of them. However the one thing she does know is that they were wealthy, as when she was eventuality forced to leave the orphanage due to her age there was a substantial sum of money left to her through their will. She took the money and ran quickly, making her home just outside of Ponyville in a rundown house she found and fixed up, eventuality turning the lower portion into a bar at which she works and runs herself.

Personality: Rami is blunt to a fault, she doesn't care who she is talking to, if they say something stupid she will tell them in an instant. However, she is also very defensive of her friends and loved ones, willing to do almost anything for them, short of giving her life.
      Cutie Mark: none

Use: anything

Other: owns a small bar on the edge of Everfree near Ponyville called The Poison Dancer

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Hey there @Rami

For now, I think it would be best for you to check out the rules thread, posted here: http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...neral-RP-Rules

If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to let me know.

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

Fu*k it, Baylife

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      so how do I dselet my profile then? Because I'm not going to be part of this site, I'v put 2 year of RP into Rami at her current state and theres no way I'm changing her because someone doesn't like alicorn OCs. No offense to anyone here

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Hey there, @Rami

At this time, there is no way for you to delete your profile (it's just a functionality that isn't implemented on our forum software).

I'll go ahead and move this thread to the archives. If you ever would like it to be made active again, or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!