FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Best ThreadThespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Just a small info on what will happen soon ~

It's nothing special ~
      Before the rant, just know that i'm a preety timid person, I hate to insult people and more than everything, I HATE fighting.
      Just, yeah, I snapped today ! I'm preety unstable emotionally ( like, for real, according to doctors ) and I done something I shouldn't.
      I saw my friend being... well, kind of harrassed by two other guys, bigger and stronger then him. I shouldn't interfere, it's not my problem, really. But, i'm one of those people who can take a beating, or maaany insults, but i will NOT tolerate bullying my friends.
      So, i walked up to one guy and smashed his face. Both were surprised, and the guy i hit had a nose bleed and spit blood from his mouth. I told them to fuck off, and they did... BUT, through some sources, i came to know they plan to, hm, assault me ~ With 3 other people. 5 people stood up for me, and it came to this, that there is a small "war" scheduled in the near future. Us 6 vs 10 bully, shit-brain, muscleman people
      I have a choice now. To get myself beaten up, to spare my friends from that, or to go there myself and deal with only 3.
      What to do ? Well, whatever i do, i'm preety fucked up
      Tomorrow, i'll go and deal with them myself. I'm not scared of getting a beating... I'm scared, because I started this, and my friends might get hurt, because of my actions ~
      So, yeah, that's all. Preety much, tomorrow, or in few days, I will have my face kicked and smashed, or whatever
      I don't want to call for help ( I can preety much call a bunch of goths, metals and half of my brother's university, cause I know many people there, and they will gladly stand up for me ), but if i do that, I will be on the very same level as those assclowns!
      That's all I'm prepared ~
      Lols DJ P0N-3 Lol'd

COME ON AND SLAM
      Spoiler: When someone tries to insult me 

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      Get a hockey mask to protect your face! good luck don't get too hurt ok?
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Woah... take it to the authorities man, no shame in getting people in power to take care of something like this.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
      Woah... take it to the authorities man, no shame in getting people in power to take care of something like this.
      Think that this will stop bullying ? It won't.
      COME ON AND SLAM

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
      I would say that restraining orders are wonderful things but I'm not sure how that works in Poland... I agree with the others who said get the authorities involved.

Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowdrop View Post
      I would say that restraining orders are wonderful things but I'm not sure how that works in Poland... I agree with the others who said get the authorities involved.
      Authorities have no power OUTSIDE school ~
      COME ON AND SLAM

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Isn't a school supposed to have some sort of no bullying policy? Is this at school?

If you report what is going to happen to the school authorities and they don't do anything about it, you can probably sue, actually.

That would teach the school to start taking things seriously, and people might start reporting incidents of bullying more now that they know something has to be done about it...

Bottom line is that if you report this, whether or not it prevents you from getting beat up this time, if you work to make it known - people will have to start paying attention to the bigger issue.

Seriously, if you don't push this, who else will? Things will never get solved, and if you ever need help along the way you can always come to us.
      Sig by Tilli

Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Bits
      Isn't a school supposed to have some sort of no bullying policy? Is this at school?

If you report what is going to happen to the school authorities and they don't do anything about it, you can probably sue, actually.

That would teach the school to start taking things seriously, and people might start reporting incidents of bullying more now that they know something has to be done about it...

Bottom line is that if you report this, whether or not it prevents you from getting beat up this time, if you work to make it known - people will have to start paying attention to the bigger issue.

Seriously, if you don't push this, who else will? Things will never get solved, and if you ever need help along the way you can always come to us.
      This won't help at all, because they'll just wait OUTSIDE school, and there is no punishment for them, besides police ~ If they can catch them, ofc. Which I doubt
      I just want them to know, that I won't allow pointless bullying. That's the main goal. Even if I get beaten up, I will make them pay too
      Don't worry ~
      COME ON AND SLAM

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Bits
      This won't help at all, because they'll just wait OUTSIDE school, and there is no punishment for them, besides police ~ If they can catch them, ofc. Which I doubt
      I just want them to know, that I won't allow pointless bullying. That's the main goal. Even if I get beaten up, I will make them pay too
      Don't worry ~
      ... then take it up with the local police. They're supposed to take bullying seriously, too.
      Likes ~Ika Musume~ liked this post

Sig by Tilli

Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Bits
      ... then take it up with the local police. They're supposed to take bullying seriously, too.
      They don't do that
      They will just say " Young people having problems. Oh well. "
      Yeah, like that
      WTFs Philomena WTF'd at this

COME ON AND SLAM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast