FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
      Count
      PPMD Kreygasm

Cool

Bits
      Awards LinguistBest of '12 - Mass Debater
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc View Post
      Because you were the Chilean princess c:
      THank you all for the good reception
      Right. I completely forgot about that.

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
      Right. I completely forgot about that.
      Booooo

Nine-tailed
      Secret

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for the great moderator work.Asset to the Forum - For your work with the Lovables and contests.Best of '13 - Most Helpful, Best MusicianArtist
      Bits
      Here is my official musical entry for the contest.

Text along the song.

This message is addressed to all Brony.

I am now a Brony for almost 3 years. I've always been a closet Brony, and I still am. Nobody in my family knows. I saw this fandom evolved and changed over all these years and I have been impressed for the major part of the time. Of forum to forum, discussion group to discussion group, I am now installed on EquestriaForever for almost 6 months.

I compose music as a hobby for the past 7-8 years. I have started to share it only less than a year ago and I make ''pony music'' for the last 4 months only. I know that I have a particular style that will probably never grab a broad audience but if only 1 person can feel good about what I do, I'll be happy. This song is intended to illustrate the various feelings and emotions that I live in this fandom and, I hope, yours too.

I hope to see this fandom grow again and again and I hope with all my heart that it will never die. I love you all.

-Flutterlover
      Last edited by Kurama-sama; 03-28-2013 at 01:45 AM.
      Thanks Raindrops thanked for this post

Man, he took his time in the sun
      Had a dream to understand
      But one day'll cease to be
      Greet the last light of the library
      We were here!

The strongest people can admit
      when they're weak

Timid

Bits
      Awards Helpful MemberBest of '13 - Best WriterTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Shouter
      Bits
      I'm excited to write this, so I'm just gonna skip the long introduction and get right to it. I've wanted to add something new to here since my last entry was a while back. Finally thought of one. I'm putting it under writing, but it's not fiction, so it may seem a bit... is discombobulated an actual word? I'll still fill it with prose and attempt to write elegantly, though. Also, I haven't kept up with the other posts, so if there's a submission similar to mine, I apologize. Many of you will probably tl;dr this, but I'll write it anyway.

Anyway, here's the music I'm listening to as I write, in case you want to see the mood: Poets of the Fall: Beautiful Ones. Yeah, this'll be fun. Let's get this started.

Spoiler: Exploring the Magic of Friendship 

Sorry that it got kinda sporadic at the end. I was rushing. It's a bit rough, but it is non-fiction, so I expected it to be. It's not the best, but it's important to me, so that's why I'm posting it.

EqF is the first community where I feel I can build a home in. You've all been so amazing, so kind, so awesome, I can't even truly convey it in words. Thank you, EqF, for being the first place I belonged.

Let's hope the Forever part of your name is true.
      Thanks Sweetiecake, AYBfim thanked for this post

I'm better than the
      Gingerbread Mare!

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Here is my official musical entry for the contest.

Strained and distorted guitar riffs, the wailing of ghosts, and the whispers of distant stars...

Under Rarity's Umbrella is a dark ambient debut album created by solo artist Rainb0w Dashie (me).

Spoiler: Tracklisting: 

Be sure to wear headphones while listening to this album, they will enhance the listening experience

EDIT:

Since some ponies on the forum are wondering how this is related to the contest, I'd just like to append this post with the reason why.

Taken directly from the first post in the thread, Lyra says "First things first, the contest theme is 'Equestria Forever'. This gives all of you a lot of freedom, because it could involve the forum and its members, the ponies and their world, what the community means to you or anything else that comes to mind! The connection doesn't have to obvious, it could be something personal or small." and therein lies the relation.

"The Forum and its members" and "ponies and their world" and "The connection doesn't have to obvious, it could be something personal or small"

This is a pony album and, while the only relation it has to ponies is the names of some of the tracks, it was inspired by the show and this forum (More specifically, this contest) to a lesser extent. Without either, this album never would have been made and it never would have been made with the thought of "I hope everypony at EqF enjoys this, I'm more or less making it for them."

That's how it's related. [/EDIT]
      Last edited by Princess Rainb0wdashie; 04-11-2013 at 03:22 AM.
      Thanks Flip thanked for this post
      Likes Flip, Vaporeon liked this post
      Lols Wiran Lol'd
      WTFs Wiran WTF'd at this

My MLP Novel | Patreon | Youtube | Ask Lonershy

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      Here is my big submission...
      Spoiler: All the art that was inspired or requested by people from EqF 

All of you have encouraged me to do so many great things... you have lifted me up from the darkest places of my life and shown me the light that is EqF... thank you all.
      Last edited by Whirl Wind; 03-30-2013 at 02:25 PM.
      Thanks Philomena thanked for this post
      Likes AYBfim, Icy Winds, Vaporeon, Philomena, Toriel and 1 others liked this post

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Whirl Wind View Post

Spoiler: The stories I am writing inspired by members of EqF 

Spoiler: ... 

All of you have encouraged me to do so many great things... you have lifted me up from the darkest places of my life and shown me the light that is EqF... thank you all.
      I love all of it, particularly the song. The fictions are wonderful as well, I'm happy to have read through them.

I give you all my votes.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Whirl Wind View Post

Spoiler: The stories I am writing inspired by members of EqF 

Spoiler: ... 

as most of this work predates/wasn't made for this contest I don't believe this is a valid entry what do you think @Lyra?
      Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
      Spoiler: stuff 

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
      as most of this work predates/wasn't made for this contest I don't believe this is a valid entry what do you think @Lyra?
      People were posting PMVs they had made previously as entries. To deny this entry would be complete bull.

Really, the only thing wrong with it is that it's all combined into one post. The art, fanfic, and song should all be on separate posts since they're for separate categories - that is, from what I understand of the voting rules.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
      People were posting PMVs they had made previously as entries. To deny this entry would be complete bull.

Really, the only thing wrong with it is that it's all combined into one post. The art, fanfic, and song should all be on separate posts since they're for separate categories - that is, from what I understand of the voting rules.
      ok then, I haven't really been following this, it's up to Lyra in the end.
      Thanks Reese thanked for this post

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
      Spoiler: stuff 

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast