FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 242 of 257 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
    Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2564
      Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      He laughed once again. "Oh Arpeggio. You know VERY well that I could never physically move you. But I think it can be done with a little bit of.... Manipulation." He put a strong emphasis on the last word. He quickly reached into the trash can and pulled out a sharp piece of jagged glass from the accident. He waved it around in the air in a carefree manner. "Celestia only knows what was in this, I cant IMAGINE what residue still resides on this little thing." Blackwing swiftly positioned himself so that we was holding Silver in a hostage hold, pressing the rough, jagged piece of glass against his neck, not applying too much pressure. "I SAID GET OUT." He reiterated, motioning his head in the direction of the open door.
      This is the best signature ever.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Merda!" How could he have moved so quickly? Dammit... "Blackwing, Celestia help me, let him go!" He gritted his teeth... before biting the inside of his cheek. He wasn't sure if this would work... keep him talking. "What the hell's wrong with you anyway?! We're your friends!"
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "I said, Arpeggio, GET OUT. OF MY. ROOM." There was no smile to be found on his face at this moment. He stared deep into his eyes. "I mean, unless you WANT me to slit his throat. And then you could live for the rest of you life knowing that you were to blame for the death of one of the most important stallions in your life. If I were you, I dont think I would be able to LIVE with that burden. So ill say it one final time. Get out of my room NOW." His voice wasent stern or even solid. It almost sounded like he was... ENJOYING it. Playing with emotions, knowing he could ruin everything with one quick slicing movement. A smile crept across his face once more. "NOW!"
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity was able to keep up with Blackwing's movements as she eyed him sternly still. "Blackie, I'm going to give you ten seconds to let Silver go. Please, as a friend, do the right thing." She gave that as her last plea, hoping Blackwing would comply, but she doubted he was going to do as she said. We can't leave Silver with him, he might not let him go.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi was already ready to move. He glanced at Ferr... then immediately spat the glob of saliva and blood he'd mixed in his mouth at Blackwing's eyes, throwing two punches. One was aimed downward at his hoof to make him drop the glass shard... then the brown pegasus threw a cross punch right at Blackwing's nose, taking care to not hurt the crazed stallion too much. Even though he'd gone somewhat cuckoo, he was still his friend.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie fleed as the violence broke out, she ran down the stairs and out the door almost running into Firecracker, "OMG, everything u said about that stallion I totally believe you know." She stood by Firecracker nervously watching Blackie's window and the door. "I hate college!!" she then added
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity took the opportunity Arp made, zooming in and slipping Silver out of Blackwing's clutches and to the other side of the room in the blink of an eye. She set Silver down and turned to face Arp and Blackwing as she guarded the grey pegasus, letting Arpe handle their crazed friend. "You're not hurt, are ya Silver?" She asked while her eyes were trained on the other two.

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      As Charlie explains the situation to her, Firecracker rolls her eyes as she pulls out her phone. "Yeah I'm calling the police. Nopony should be allowed to live in these dorms if they're going to assault people." she says as she dials 911. After placing the call she says to Charlie "They're sending a couple officers." Seeing Charlie's panicked expression, Firecracker rests a hoof on her shoulder and says "It'll be all right, the police willl get this sorted out and you'll never have to see him again, okay?"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "We can't do that! What about Silver and Ferr and Arp?" Charlie sat down finally. "I hope this is a good idea." she rested her chin in her hooves trying not to stress to much. Charlie tapped out a rhythm using her pencil that was still behind her ear, she got into it enough to forget about the situation in the dorm rooms. "What do you think of a piano and guitar duets?" she asked still tapping her pencil to a slow beat.
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      "How can you be talking about music at a time like this?" Firecracker asks in disbelief. "And besides, if what you told me is true, someone's life could be in danger. I'm pretty sure that they're at a greater risk if we don't call the police. We just met them today so it's not like we even know them or anything." she says as she nervously looks back and forth from the window where the noise is coming from to the road, waiting for the police to arrive.
      Last edited by ~Ika Musume~; 03-27-2013 at 02:59 PM.