FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      When Day and Dream unite the
      end is near.

Confident

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      This is one of the areas where I have noticed the religious debates he rather heated... at least where I am at...
      As for me. He sees things that we can't see and he knows what we are doing and perhaps even why. But one thing I wonder is then what is the end game for him?

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      What you have to understand is God does not see time like we do. We see time in a linear way, it's all a series of events one following the other. However God see's time as plane, He knows all that has happened, is happening, and will happen. As far as the free will debate will go, I do not pray for free will, I pray to be on Gods path for me, and that I follow His plan. God knows what I need, even when I do not.

The free choice comes from choosing to accept Jesus as our savior or not.
      But if he knows all that will happen, shouldn't he have known that Lucifer would betray him and that Adam and Eve would eat the apple and have to be kicked out of paradise? Or does he have that messed up Dr. Manhattan future telling where he can see the future but he can't actually respond or react to it until it actually happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
      This is one of the areas where I have noticed the religious debates he rather heated... at least where I am at...
      As for me. He sees things that we can't see and he knows what we are doing and perhaps even why. But one thing I wonder is then what is the end game for him?
      I don't think he has an "end game". We're just kind of his ant farm or whatever. I theorize that we are ust kind of a prototype world for his creation of life power. We are the only planet that supports intelligent life as far as we know. I see us as God's "Trial Run" to see if he should continue doing so.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

When Day and Dream unite the
      end is near.

Confident

Bits
      Bits
      @Pwny Express I do believe that the debate is turning from can God (should he exist) understand us into whether or not he is real based on the fact that many people have sided one way in this debate. Debates about God are typically a non starter for a reason. While I don't mind it, it tends (especially online) to get rather pushed off course.

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
      @Pwny Express I do believe that the debate is turning from can God (should he exist) understand us into whether or not he is real based on the fact that many people have sided one way in this debate. Debates about God are typically a non starter for a reason. While I don't mind it, it tends (especially online) to get rather pushed off course.
      Yes, indeed this thread seems to be getting off course a bit.

What I said in my post before... this thread has little sustenance and it's difficult to stay on-topic considering people like to push their beliefs and opinions.

The topic is really just a yes or no question and why you believe so, assuming God does exist. Other than that... there's nothing to it.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Yes, I suppose you're right. I thought it would be an interesting topic for discussion, but I guess I was wrong.
      Maybe mods should close thread then? It seems this was not the debate I thought it would be.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12