FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time on staff, thanks for your input!
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

CC: Sweetie Belle

Name

Sweetie Belle

Filly/Female

Species

Unicorn

Approximate age

School aged so she's 7 human years old.

Description

Sweetie Belle's body is all white which causes her bright green shining eyes to stand out. Unlike her sister Rarity, she does not wear false eyelashes.~

Her mane is beautifully curled and is half coral pink and half lavender purple. Her tail is the same way. Her tail looks similar to the Campanula which is Latin for "Little Bell." I wonder how she got her name.

Pictures
      Spoiler: Pictures Galore! 

Background
      Spoiler: Her and Her Family 

Sweetie Belle lives with her mother and father in a small little house in Ponyville, located near a pond and pig's mud hole. Her bedroom is quite large for a little filly such as herself, but her room is definitely decorated for a filly. A pink and purple colour scheme with hearts on the walls and pillows, a flower rug, and a swirly toybox and bedspread that definitely suit Sweetie Belle.

Spoiler: Picture it! 

Even though she doesn't live with Rarity, that doesn't mean she doesn't visit her! When their parents went on a vacation, Sweetie Belle was sent to stay with Rarity for a week in the Carousel Boutique.

When Sweetie Belle isn't being a full time Crusader, she spends her days in school like every other pony her age. She goes to Ponyville Schoolhouse to learn various subjects from Cutie Marks to problem solving. Her two best friends are Apple Bloom and Scootaloo who she formed the Cute Mark Crusaders with. She also socializes with other ponies during break and class.

Personality

Like her sister Rarity, Sweetie Belle packs a lot whenever she's staying over at somepony else's house.

Spoiler: So many things 

Emotional and Sensitive

Out of her fellow Crusaders, Sweetie Belle is the one seen to cry/tear up more. She sometimes breaks down due to the cause of different leading factors.

Spoiler: Don't Cry Sweetie 

Frustration being the main cause. When Babs Seed went to "the dark side" and teamed up with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, Sweetie Belle simply couldn't explain how she felt or what they should do. She could simply reply with, "then why do I feel like crying?"
      When the trio finally took the last straw when they took over the Cutie Mark Crusader's clubhouse, Sweetie Belle broke down due to frustration.

When Sweetie Belle tried to convince Rarity to compete in the Sisterhooves Social with her, Rarity just simply insulted her idea and that frustrated Sweetie because all she wanted to do was to do something fun for the two of them. During her spat with Rarity, she held back her tears through her shouting.

Ironically, unlike Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle doesn't get bothered by being a Blank Flank. In fact, she and Scootaloo stood up for Apple Bloom when she was getting picked on by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Sweetie Belle has deep emotions when it comes to her older sister Rarity.

"I'd like to be like my big sister and she's a designer!"

She aspires to be just like Rarity when she grows up. She wants to be a fantastic designer like Rarity is. She shows off her skills when she creates capes for the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Spoiler: Capes Ahoy! 

As well, she designs outfits for the Cutie Mark Crusaders Talent Show as well as the stage backdrops and props.

Spoiler: It's Show Time! 

"No problem! I'll make myself useful!"

"I just wanted to do something nice for my sister..."

Sweetie Belle always tends to make a mess of things whether it's burning food (or drinks), spilling things, or shrinking Rarity's favourite sweater. Even though she does make messes, her heart is always in the right place. She just wants to do something good for Rarity, even if Rarity doesn't see that. Like all little sisters, Sweetie Belle just wants to please her older sister and be the best little sister she can be. After all, "having a sister is just about the bestest thing in the world."

Wise Thinker and Voice of Reason

"Come on guys, we're not gunna find the chickens or our cutie marks by arguing."

Sweetie Belle tends to be the most level headed of the three Crusaders. She's always trying to solve conflicts the more correct and mature way, as opposed to Apple Bloom and Scootaloo's conflict solving ideas.

When the three were getting bullied by Babs Seed, the whole time, Sweetie Belle continually told Apple Bloom and Scootaloo that they should tell Applejack about it but was immediately turned down. Fighting back was apparently a better idea. Besides, they didn't want to be snitches.

As well, in the Foal Free Press when they were writing hurtful gossip about other ponies, Sweetie Belle was the first to speak up about how she felt about the paper and how what they were doing was wrong. But of course, they were getting blackmailed and Apple Bloom couldn't let that embarrassing photo of her get leaked instead of a gossip column wrote by them.

Usually, Sweetie Belle doesn't get listened to.

Slowpoke

No, not the Pokemon. Even though Sweetie Belle does tend to have the smartest solutions to problems, she sometimes can be slow at following along. She is often the last one to comment or completely understand a situation.

"There? Where? What? I don't even know what we're doing!"

When Applejack was taking them to see their new clubhouse, Sweetie Belle was completely confused as to what was going on and where Applejack was taking them. Although, it was okay this time because the other Crusaders were also confused.

"I really like her...mane?"

When Twilight showed her doll to the three girls, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo already made up their comments about how they thought the doll was "amazing" but being in silence, Sweetie Belle got nudged to be reminded about the full situation going on and spat out a comment herself.

Sometimes, things go by too fast over Sweetie Belle's head and she forgets things. Therefore, needs further explaining or a reminder.

"I'm glad we're doing this as a team!"
      "Me too! So what are we doing again?"
      "A super awesome dramatic song for the Talent Show of course!"
      "Right! With super cool scenery and amazing costumes!"

During their brainstorming session in the clubhouse for their audition for the Talent Show, Sweetie Belle seemed to have forgotten what is was they were doing. Luckily she had Scootaloo there to remind her.

Skills

Singing

"I can't wait to hear you sing Sweetie Belle!"
      "Why does everypony always think I'm gunna sing?"

Sweetie Belle is known for her singing, whether it be soft or loud.

When she chooses to sing softly, it turns out very nice and gentle. While the Cutie Mark Crusaders were searching for a Special Somepony for Cheerilee on Hearts and Hooves Day, Sweetie was the mane main singer for The Perfect Stallion song, and in fact, sung it beautifully.

As well, while she was dusting off a table, she was brainstorming the Cutie Mark Crusader's theme song and singing a few lines she came up with.

Spoiler: We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 

Even though Sweetie Belle can sing softly, she also gathers too much excitement to hold and lets it go through her voice.

At the Cutie Mark Crusader Sleepover at Fluttershy's, Fluttershy sings them a lullaby. As all lullabies are, she starts off nice and slow but Sweetie Belle interrupts her, telling her she "knows this one." Fluttershy is eager to allow Sweetie to sing alongside her. Sweetie Belle gives her throat a nice clear, gathers up a ton of energy, and explodes out in a gospel-style version of the lullaby, completely taking over.

Spoiler: Sing it Loud and Proud Baby 

Another time where Sweetie Belle allows her energy to take over is when Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Applejack, Apple Bloom, and her go camping. They're all sitting around the campfire and at the mention of campfire songs by Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle jumps at the opportunity, shoves Rainbow Dash off the rock in pure joy, and bursts out in song.

Spoiler: 99 Buckets of Oats on the Wall, 99 Buckets of OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! 

Even though she sings a lot to her friends and herself, she has one fear. She doesn't like to sing in front of a huge crowd.

"Sweetie Belle, I think you should be the singer!"
      "What? No way I'm singing in front of a huge crowd!"

Songwriting

Sweetie Belle appears to have a good ability for songwriting.
      When Scootaloo was developing the Cutie Mark Crusader's theme song and having trouble, Sweetie Belle came to the rescue and thought a few lines up in a jiffy right on the spot. They sounded good too.

Spoiler: Formation of Cutie Mark Crusader Theme 

Squeaks and Voice Cracks

She is also known for her voice cracks and squeaks which happen quite frequently in her speech.

Spoiler: Voice Cracking is Magic 

Cutie Mark

Being apart of the Cutie Mark Crusaders means that she does not have her cutie mark yet. Although, she's working on it! Every, single, day.

Use

Both, please and thank you!

Yes, I dare.

Other

Spoiler: Have a Sweetie Belle 
      Thanks Flip thanked for this post
      Likes Flip liked this post

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      @Shimmer Mint,

Wonderfully done. I wish all submissions had this amount of care and thought put into them. You're welcome to use Sweetie Belle now in the RP. If you'd like an "RP Sweetie Belle" alt account, feel free to set it up and contact one of the RP Mods who will happily give it access to the RP sections. Otherwise, enjoy the RP!

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time on staff, thanks for your input!
      Bits
      Thanks Rarity! I'll be sure to use her well!