FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: Sniperloo

Just returned after a year
      long break ^~^

Mischievous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Lightbulb Sniperloo

Name: Sniperloo

Species: Pegasus

Approximate age: 23

DifferentPersonalities-Cartoon.jpg

Background: Name's Sniperloo. I was born in the west, out in the middle of bloody no-where. When I was very young, my parents decided to move to Ponyville also, I sustained an injury that shattered my front, right shoulder blade. Due to some experimental medical advances, they were able to bring the parts of my shoulder-blade together, but leaving a hunk of metal. Other than that, I keep a busy day between patrolling the Ever-free with my bow and lazying around my house. All in all, I have a pretty good life in Ponyville.

Personality- Genuinely Friendly, although, there is always that one pony in the room that wants to ruin your day, and I despise them.

Cutie Mark: Welp, I'ma hell of an aim, and again when I was a young colt, I took up archery for my parents. When I first picked up the bow, though... I'd rather not say why there's a silhouette of a head with cross-hairs on my flank.

Use: Preferably Steam (Steam- Sniperloo97), but the shoutout RP is good to.
      Last edited by Sniperloo97; 11-03-2013 at 10:26 AM.

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Hey there @Sniperloo97

I think you have a good start to a character here. What I'd really like to see at this point, though, is some fleshing out of the major character points.. Any major life events should be included in his background along with some of his pastimes. What did he like to do when he was little? Was he social or did he mostly keep to himself? What was life like at home? Did he change at all as he grew up? When did he (if at all) move out of his parents' house? What is his life like now? For his personality, things like outgoing versus introverted should be included along with any other information about how he interacts with others. Finally, the cutie mark section should include a story about how he got his cutie mark.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!