FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      On Strike
      Omg 100,000 profile views.
      Also check out my Steam, just
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

EqF Presents: Teem4Stress

Spoiler: What it was 

Spoiler: Original post 
      Last edited by Wheatley; 02-08-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      I'd be interested...of course, on days I have off from work.
      Likes Wheatley liked this post

On Strike
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Weeping Angel View Post
      I'd be interested...of course, on days I have off from work.
      It's not always the same group or person(s) in the episodes. You shall make it there as often as you can, like, I probably couldn't do them always as well.

Think of it as RiME replaced with TF2.

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      While it could be fun and all, I do think you're not planning this out. SO far you're basicly telling us you don't know how long you're gonna make them, when you want to do them and what you want to talk about. You don't have a schedule, name or date yet. So far it's only an idea. I've had 2 youtubechannels and all I can tell you is that if you don't plan it out then it will die sooner or later (though probably sooner.)

While I do think it's not too shabby of an idea, that's all it is so far. Therefor my advice to you is to plan it out and go over quite some scenario's (for example, what if people like it and I get alot of subs/people who'd like me to do videos on a regular basis.)
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

On Strike
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
      While it could be fun and all, I do think you're not planning this out. SO far you're basicly telling us you don't know how long you're gonna make them, when you want to do them and what you want to talk about. You don't have a schedule, name or date yet. So far it's only an idea. I've had 2 youtubechannels and all I can tell you is that if you don't plan it out then it will die sooner or later (though probably sooner.)

While I do think it's not too shabby of an idea, that's all it is so far. Therefor my advice to you is to plan it out and go over quite some scenario's (for example, what if people like it and I get alot of subs/people who'd like me to do videos on a regular basis.)
      Well honestly if this thread had a name pointing on the series I think your text would make more sense then.

This is obviously a planning thread, you don't expect anything to be ready once posted, do you?

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Final Snatch View Post
      Well honestly if this thread had a name pointing on the series I think your text would make more sense then.

This is obviously a planning thread, you don't expect anything to be ready once posted, do you?
      Well it was not obvious to me, I find this an opinion thread not a planningthread. Basicly all you're telling us is the idea, that alone is not enough to call this a planningthread imo.
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

On Strike
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
      Well it was not obvious to me, I find this an opinion thread not a planningthread. Basicly all you're telling us is the idea, that alone is not enough to call this a planningthread imo.
      Well, that's your opinion. I wouldn't plan everything ahead if it would happen so others are not interested. Furthermore, as this is a group effort, I cannot speak for everyone in advance.

Find me on Steam by
      DuskShine215

Shy

Bits
      Bits
      Ill join and i can record

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DuskShine215 View Post
      Ill join and i can record
      I'd be on with you or something. My computer isn't powerful enough to run the game and recording software at the same time.

On Strike
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      Bits
      Actually, I just tried capturing video and it barely affected on my FPS. So I could capture @ 30 FPS with a clear quality

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast