FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Alienated!?!

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by brony13 View Post
      ^ ^ ^ (meaning all the replies) see, this is the kinda things that make me feel alienated, in fact, i feel soooo alienated, i dont think i should be on the site any longer. im not like one of those user who are like "OMG!!! did you here about this one new cool thing!?!" all i want is a regular decent conversation, and if i cant get that, then i dont feel the need to be on this forum.
      If you feel so alienated, have you ever thought about being random sometimes? Sure, (what you call) normal conversations are nice once in a while, but they get boring. It seems like this site thrives off the randomness of its users. We're not here to single out a specific person. We do our best to make everyone feel included.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ika Musume View Post
      Hey no one is forcing anyone to stay, but you don't have to be mean about it.
      I don't see how it would make much difference. OP claims he wants to be understood, but gets annoyed when others say something he doesn't understand. Now that we do not understand him, the posters here are making every attempt to figure it out while he honestly is not, and he just continues to offer no more than vague hints of what is wrong, leaving him only further misunderstood and annoyed. I figured he would be leaving the site before he even said anything.
      Likes SlagartheCruel, Kurama-sama liked this post

Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Dangerous

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ika Musume View Post
      Hey no one is forcing anyone to stay, but you don't have to be mean about it.
      I am surprised that you people are giving this attention grabber his time he wants, something that should be mocked not encouraged.

If he is going to leave because we are 'alienating' him for not having his specific conversations, then why should we pat him on the back for it?
      Likes lolwut liked this post

Magic Swords

"Lets get dangerous" -George Bush

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SlagartheCruel View Post
      I am surprised that you people are giving this attention grabber his time he wants, something that should be mocked not encouraged.

If he is going to leave because we are 'alienating' him for not having his specific conversations, then why should we pat him on the back for it?
      Please do not 'mock' another member. If you believe he is being an attention grabber, please just ignore him and let others do as they please.

Thank you
      Thanks ~Ika Musume~, Flowey! thanked for this post

Dangerous

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
      Please do not 'mock' another member. If you believe he is being an attention grabber, please just ignore him and let others do as they please.

Thank you
      Oh fine.

Pleh, its hardly any fun to ignore such opportunity.
      Likes lolwut liked this post
      WTFs Gummy WTF'd at this

Magic Swords

"Lets get dangerous" -George Bush

:P

Secret

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Weeping Angel View Post
      If you feel so alienated, have you ever thought about being random sometimes? Sure, (what you call) normal conversations are nice once in a while, but they get boring. It seems like this site thrives off the randomness of its users. We're not here to single out a specific person. We do our best to make everyone feel included.
      yeah, that is true

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post

Thank you
      percisely, not enough people do that to me

Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Express View Post
      So basically you want this:

Person 1: "Sup?"
      Person 2: "Sup."
      Person 1: "Nice weather we're having."
      Person 2: "Yes, it's very nice."
      yep

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
      This could just be me but i think you're seeing problems that aren't there. Nobody is trying to alienate you but it just so happens that people are different and yes some might not make sense. Doesn't mean they're less of a person. You also almready made a similar thread in general imo. Just go on and you'll see that everything will be alright in the end.
      true

i just want to close this thread now, i dont even care about it anymore

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by brony13 View Post

i just want to close this thread now, i dont even care about it anymore
      Closed at the request of OP.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345