FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      A formally implemented mentor system would indeed be hard to run, but I see no reason why eager rookie players shouldn't seek out such a relationship themselves. I'm not saying I can take every new OC under my wing, I don't have nearly enough free time, but I'm willing to connect. As has been said before, don't be afraid to come up and ask people on Lyssea's available RPer list if they fancy a spin, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would say yes when they're free.

KICK TO THE FACE!
      Do ya love me?

Suggestive

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Funniest MemberWhite KnightAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      The main reason I stopped RPing isn't because I lost my love of rp. It's really because my main OC got boring to rp with. One day I just stopped, and never started again. I've been working on a new OC for more than a year (off and on), and she's nearly ready. All I need is a name and a cutie mark, and she'll be ready to roll. I have no doubts that she'll be accepted, and that she'll be a ton of fun to rp with.

As far as my available time frames for rp goes... I can make a maximum of six posts every 24 hours, and each post has to be made at very specific times. I simply do not have time to shoutbox rp. God knows I wish I did, especially with Nightmare Night coming up. I had the necessary free time for the shoutbox last year, but had to work while the event was going on XD.

I've been wanting to become a bit more active around here again, and jumping back into rp seems like the right way to go about it. If I can ever devote a little more brain power to finishing these last 2 details (it's tricky, because I don't want to use anything cliche'd) I'll get her submitted, and I'll be back into things!

Could really use another good Pony Tales or Days In Ponyville thread.

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by William Birkin View Post
      Could really use another good Pony Tales or Days In Ponyville thread.
      Days in Ponyville isn't really dead per se I think, we just lost a couple of posts after the hack and ran into a motivational stumbling block. I've been meaning to try and get it back up and running for a couple of weeks now, I just haven't had the time.

KICK TO THE FACE!
      Do ya love me?

Suggestive

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Funniest MemberWhite KnightAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfall View Post
      Days in Ponyville isn't really dead per se I think, we just lost a couple of posts after the hack and ran into a motivational stumbling block. I've been meaning to try and get it back up and running for a couple of weeks now, I just haven't had the time.
      Well, I'd certainly be interested in getting that thread going again. As soon as I finally finish my new OC.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234