FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
      Good enough? I made it 15x16 to suite the same size as the current one and I didn't remove the white background cuz I don't know how but still, gives the idea.

It doesn't look that good that small, even with the white background removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
      I personally think the current emote is fine, but if the consensus is otherwise then fair enough

I agree, the current one is fine.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Nine-tailed
      Secret

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for the great moderator work.Asset to the Forum - For your work with the Lovables and contests.Best of '13 - Most Helpful, Best MusicianArtist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      It doesn't look that good that small, even with the white background removed...
      Really? I think it looks ok and gives a good expression.
      Man, he took his time in the sun
      Had a dream to understand
      But one day'll cease to be
      Greet the last light of the library
      We were here!

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Good enough? I made it 15x16 to suite the same size as the current one and I didn't remove the white background cuz I don't know how but still, gives the idea.

No, I'd have to agree with Gummy on this one. It's so small that it looks like little more than a purple rectangle with a different purple rectangle on top of it. The reason, as far as I can tell, for this is the inclusion of the neck at the bottom, once shrunk it really reduces the amount of space that the face actually takes up in the image, making it really tough to see the details of it

Nine-tailed
      Secret

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for the great moderator work.Asset to the Forum - For your work with the Lovables and contests.Best of '13 - Most Helpful, Best MusicianArtist
      Bits
      No, I'd have to agree with Gummy on this one. It's so small that it looks like little more than a purple rectangle with a different purple rectangle on top of it. The reason, as far as I can tell, for this is the inclusion of the neck at the bottom, once shrunk it really reduces the amount of space that the face actually takes up in the image, making it really tough to see the details of it
      Well, I can easily say the same about the current emote: some white color with a black bar in the middle and some pixels of pink on the top. It's just you are used to it. Any small emote will obviously look blurry and low quality.

Also, my point is the current emote simply doesn't correctly represent ''wtf''. If someone has a better idea, they can propose it.
      We were here!

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Well, I can easily say the same about the current emote: some white color with a black bar in the middle and some pixels of pink on the top. It's just you are used to it. Any small emote will obviously look blurry and low quality.

Also, my point is the current emote simply doesn't correctly represent ''wtf''. If someone has a better idea, they can propose it.
      The current emote is clearer than the Twilight emote, even if it isn't completely clear, in my opinion. And it's not because "I'm used to it", it's because it's actually clearer.

I also said before that I don't have a problem with the current emote, but if it is to be changed it needs to be changed to something better than the current.

Nine-tailed
      Secret

Bits
      Bits
      The current emote is clearer than the Twilight emote, even if it isn't completely clear, in my opinion. And it's not because "I'm used to it", it's because it's actually clearer.
      Well, I guess it's up to one's interpretation because it really doesn't look better to me.

I also said before that I don't have a problem with the current emote, but if it is to be changed it needs to be changed to something better than the current.
      I'll work on that.
      WTFs BoJack Horseman WTF'd at this

We were here!

Gaze into the eyes of Limestone Pie!
      Hey... there... noticed you
      were... here...

Amused

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best ArtistDecommissioned with HonorsArtist
      Bits
      I'm sorry but
      Likes Tank liked this post

Nine-tailed
      Secret

Bits
      Bits
      I demand this thread to be deleted or at least closed because making a suggestion in the suggestion section is stupid nowadays.
      WTFs Reese WTF'd at this

We were here!

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Bits
      Closing at the request of the OP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12