FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Baron

Back, after so long. i might
      stay. might not. dont know
      for sure

Flirtatious

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Mystical Concept

Name: Mystical Concept

Species: unicorn

Approximate age: 18

Attachment 4047

Background: Mystical Concept is a unicorn, born into a family of pegasi. Only their great grandparents were unicorns. Well Mystical and his little Brother, Sour Kick,a pegasus, where both born in PonyVille. Mystical was five when his brother was born. Their parents had planned to have them grow up in PonyVille, but him and his family had to move at an early age because their father, Glint Shine(pegasus), had gotten a promotion in his job that required them to move. Their mother, Aerial Warmth (also a pegasus) was not very happy about having to move, but she adapted. Mystical was always quiet, even as a foal, he rarely cried, or made a sound. But his brother, Sour, was the polar opposite to Mystical. So as Sour began to grow up, it was kinda obvious that there would be plenty of bickering and arguing. which there was. Most of the arguments were how Mystical was a unicorn, and Sour wasn't. He had always wanted to be more like Mystical, so at times it caused Sour to want be be a unicorn as well. Or wished for Mystic to have been born a pegasus as well. Sour often watched his older brother practice his magic.. Sour was there when Mystical discovered that he needed little to no effort to use his magic when he thought creatively. Which often was when he was drawing in a sketchpad or just doodling.

His magic always puzzled him. And it amazed him as well. He loved it. He enjoyed trying to figure out what he could do with his magic and what he could not do. He often asked his other unicorn friends about the things they were able to do. He enjoyed asking and his friends enjoyed showing, or so it seemed.

What puzzled Mystic the most was that if he was trying to build larger items like houses and other various objects, with his magic, it would not work. Yet when it came to small little trinkets like bracelets, manebands, necklaces and other small things he could add his own little artistic touch to, it would work.

Throughout their childhood, they had often moved around, first from Ponyville to Canterlot( due to the job) , but when the company went out of business, when Mystical was 12, they were forced to move again. From one town to the next they ended up moving to. Mystical often had trouble with making friends, but never lost his smile. Every where he went, everypony he met, Mystical always had a smile. With every new town came new ponies to meet. He enjoyed meeting new ponies, even if he had no idea what to say. Mystical and his family had to move once more when their father got a job at the Crystal Empire, but this time, they were not going with. Glint moved to the job location, and Mystical and his mother and brother moved back to PonyVille. Back near their grandparents house.

This was when he was 14. By then he had control of a good portion of his magic, nothing took much effort, so long as he thought about how to do it in a creative way. His favorite experience with his magic was when he was 13. Mystical had just met some mares at his new school, he introduced himself, and they smiled and introduced them selves as well. Just as one had finished speaking, her necklace broke and fell onto the ground. She picked it up and looked near to tears, Mystical then said "May i try to fix it, if its alright with you?" she sighed and nodded. Mystical smiled then looked around for something he could use. He looked far off to the end of the block and noticed some thick, strong grass, with some hay nearby. He used his magic to gather a few pieces of both and brought them in front of him. He had an image in mind of a replacement chain-weave. It had the hay as the main support, and the grass as a partial decorative weave, but also for support and to strengthen the chain itself. All he had to do was picture it, and it happened. Mystical loved the look of surprise on the mares faces, not only cause he was proud of himself, but because it had turned out exactly as he imagined it. and it was very pretty, just like the mare was. He then used his magic to combine the old chain, with the new one, to make it even stronger, and so the pendant wasn't undone in any way.. This was his favorite memory of magic because not only did it show to himself that he was getting better, but also because it caused him to meet a beautiful mare.

Her name is Winterlane Sprints. Mystical and Winterlane grew to a mutual liking of each other, but neither of them will admit it to each other. Mystical still keeps in contact with Winterlane when ever possible. But its hard and he misses her dearly... Since then he has been living in Ponyville with his mother and little brother. They pretty much lived a normal everyday life, nothing much ever really happened around ponyville. Until he as 17. Glint Shine had finally go enough bits and had a big house in the Crystal Empire. But by this time Mystical had already been in school and wanted to graduate in the same school he started in. Aerial wanted Mystic to go with her and Sour to their father, but Mystical had made it very clear how important it was to him to stay in the same school. And when he pointed out that he was old enough to stay in Ponyville in their current house. And since Aerial did own the house, it would be possible.

Reluctantly she agreed to let him stay in Ponyville, so long as he wrote to her. Mystical agreed. Besides the rocky start of getting used to living on his own, Mystical has been doing well. He writes his mother and father weekly, and gets visits from Sour every other weekend. The benefit of him being a pegasus. Winterlane visits often as well. Mystical and Winter are getting closer and closer with each visit. Mystical has graduated school and now works on some of the nearby farms, helping do what ever needs done,and often odd jobs around town. Not much ever happens around PonyVille, at least nothing to Mystic anyway. Mystic often has a lot of free time. When he is not working or sitting at the house, he can usually be found at Sugarcube Corner getting a drink, or just walking around killing time.

Personality: calm,curious, kind, quiet around new people, generous. goofy, enjoys spending time with friends. talks alot to friends, only when in good mood. when in other moods, doesn't speak much at all. often over thinks about stuff. thinks things over before he acts(most times). can be very random. loves hugs, and smiles. enjoys singing. loves to draw and making images when ever possible.

Cutie Mark: its a pencil being picked up with magic, with the sparkles and all
      How got: spent most of his free time drawing in sketchbooks. Drew pretty much what came to mind. then one day he got an idea to draw a alicorn raising both the sun and 3 moons, spent a week on the drawing, and when Mystical got a major idea to improve how the alicorn looked, and was getting so close to finishing the drawing and his mother comes into his room to check on him, and she starts flipping out all excited. Mystical is confused until he gets her calm enough to point out the cutie mark.

Use: Both

I may ask later at some point if i could make an alt for the OC..

Other: nothing real specific that comes to mind at the moment
      Last edited by McLovable Drift; 11-29-2013 at 10:09 PM.
      -Always Smile-

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Please format your text into proper paragraphs as to be easily readable, and ensure you use proper English grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. This is a critical part of role-play, as the people reading your words need to easily comprehend the actions and/or dialog you're trying to convey. The submission is a good place to get used to that idea!

Additionally, from what I managed to pick out, it appears there's canon-character references in the background. We generally do not allow these, save for explicit permission from the canon character's RPer, as requiring them to uphold others' back-stories is confusing and convoluted.

Bump your thread or send me a message when you'd like someone to take another look!

Baron

for sure

Flirtatious

Bits
      Bits
      i made it into paragraph form, fixed some spelling i didnt notice, i took out the names i figured you were speaking of, but if you were speakingof some of the names i made up, all i gotta say is : whoa!
      -Always Smile-

Baron

for sure

Flirtatious

Bits
      Bits
      im just gunna bump this some more
      -Always Smile-

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      I'm not sure I fully understand his talent. What I'm getting is that he is capable of stronger magic when he focuses through the act of drawing? Is that correct? If so, what's an example of his power limitation with and without the art medium as a benefactor?

Working at the apple farm in Ponyville implies Sweet Apple Acres, which implies some sort of canon relationship with Apple Family members. As explained previously, these cannot be allowed without explicit permission from CC RPers (Applejack, and probably Big Macintosh, in this case).

Baron

for sure

Flirtatious

Bits
      Bits
      Fixed the Apple Farm thing(though i thought it was gone already, lol) , do you want the better explaination in a comment thing? or worked into the above OC thing?
      -Always Smile-

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DrifterMc View Post
      Fixed the Apple Farm thing(though i thought it was gone already, lol) , do you want the better explaination in a comment thing? or worked into the above OC thing?
      Definitely have some kind of limit worked into the submission above, but if you feel you can explain parts of it better OOC, feel free to do that in a reply too.
      Thanks McLovable Drift thanked for this post

Baron

for sure

Flirtatious

Bits
      Bits
      Alrighty. thanx for your help by the way!
      -Always Smile-

Baron

for sure

Flirtatious

Bits
      Bits
      alrighty, i think i got it explained better .. lol
      -Always Smile-

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by McLovable Drift
      But he learned he could do pretty much anything with his magic, lifting a rock by using some type of unexpected lever , stuff like that, so long as it was done creatively.
      I see you added in a mention of him being able to build/add on to small items like jewelry as part of his magic ability. This is perfectly fine, though it still does not address the lack of power limitation described above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast