FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
      What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Heh, @Woona @Thunderfall @Pwny Express I'm sorry but while at work today I took 20 minutes to come up with a plan for season 1. I know it's not as impressive as writing 5 seasons and 3 movies, but you must admit it's impressive for me to have written the first season in only 1 day.

Spoiler: MLP: JE Season 1: 
      Thanks Philomena thanked for this post
      Likes Rainbow Dash, Pwny Express liked this post

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      I've seen crazier writings become a religion.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ika Musume View Post
      Only if I still get tentacles
      Apparently Rob had some big plan for Tentacle Rape-tor where he was going to be like the missing link between dinosaurs and the outer gods. You know, Cthulu and all those guys. Would it be possible for us to include him in the story if we changed his name @Jack Skellington?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfall View Post
      Nonono, you misunderstood. It's not Applejack that eats flesh, it's the tita--

Actually, no. Let's go with your understanding of it, I'm open to constructive criticism and you've clearly given this matter some serious, rational thought. As long as we add in a big scene where Fluffle Puff talks for the first time, and I won't budge on that one
      Oh okay, I see. I thought you meant AJ eats flesh. I'm good with either idea, this is the storyboarding phase. This is why we have these little chats. To see what ideas we can come up with. I think we are making some decent progress here. Fluffle Puff definitely needs to talk. Background ponies could be used for this story like no one ever thought possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Woona View Post
      In that case you can be the krakken.

Tyrannosaurus Flex obviously has some magical properties, because of his large beefy arms. When Flareon's prophecy was written on his egg, his soul was bound with Flareon's, and when they fight against Alexi together, they're able to take advantage of this soul-bond and make supreme ultimate combo attacks. I haven't thought of what they're going to be yet, but obviously Flame God mode will have to be like nothing compared to it.
      Flame God mode will be like nothing? Dude. You don't even know how crazy you sound right now. But it just might be crazy enough to work. :gasp:

More ideas for episodes:

Spike reads a few passages from the Necronomicon, which raises the dead (enter zombies) and he gets bitten, transforming him into a Draco-Lich. Twilight tries to come up with a cure, but her logic is useless against the madness of the outer gods. Ultimately, this awakens Rainbow Dash to her powers as a Dovahkiin. Rainbow Dash is in fact Spikes sister. She then uses her Dovahkiin powers to return Spike to normal by hitting him with a Fus Roh Dah combined with a Sonic Rainboom, shattering the Earth to pieces. Then Nyarlethotep works with Twilight to make a cure for the zombie virus, but Nyarlethotep can only communicate with Pinkie Pie because she is also a being of madness. Otherwise the complexities of the cure would be beyond anyone elses comprehension. They now begin their search for the Allspark to create a robot army to help combat against the zombies that could not be cured. This would continue into episode 3. Pending approval from you all. The future plot conventions of Tentacle Rape-tor are required in order to stop Cthulu and the Outer Gods, because Tentacle Rape-tor is the missing link between dinosaurs and the outer gods. Tentacle Rape-tor eventually switches to the side of good when he falls in love with Pinkie Pie and they sing a duet of Christina Aguilera's "You're Beautiful". At least that's what Rob told me.
      Lols Philomena Lol'd

Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
      Heh, @Woona @Thunderfall @Pwny Express I'm sorry but while at work today I took 20 minutes to come up with a plan for season 1. I know it's not as impressive as writing 5 seasons and 3 movies, but you must admit it's impressive for me to have written the first season in only 1 day.

Spoiler: MLP: JE Season 1: 
      I lost it at Dinosaurs in Love. Brilliant work dude.
      Thanks Cyrus thanked for this post

Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best Writer
      Bits
      Wow...your attempts are bad, and I mean BAD
      That's really the best this site can come up with? Seriously........>_<

I can't even describe the level of fail you guys have just achieved, but this picture can

Triple-facepalm-76680723777.jpg

I'm sorry, but it's over, you guys can't compete against my MLP:WOF with that garbage
      Last edited by DragonDan2453; 10-21-2013 at 03:28 PM.
      Lols Cyrus Lol'd
      WTFs Cyrus WTF'd at this

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post

I can't even describe the level of fail you guys have just achieved, but this picture can

Silly hater, you are clearly just scared by MLP: JE. After all it has everything; love, mystery, comedy, action, dinosaurs. I wouldn't be surprised if this became bigger than both MLP:FiM and MLP:WOF
      Thanks Whirl Wind, Pwny Express thanked for this post
      Likes Evilmissingno000 liked this post

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post
      That's really the best this site can come up with? Seriously........>_<

I'm sorry, but it's over, you guys can't compete against my MLP:WOF with that garbage
      *hugs Dragon Dan*

It'll be okay.
      Lols Philomena Lol'd

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      This thread seems nice. But i fear it is on the same downhill path as the last one, so i'm afraid i'm going to have to close this one again
      Thanks Whirl Wind, Flowey! thanked for this post

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567