FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
      Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post
      This whole entire site with all its members combined couldn't even come close to making anything as good as MLP:WOF, or MLP:FIM for that matter. No offense, but you guys are too close-minded and arrogant.

5 seasons, 140 episodes, 3 movies = MLP:WOF
      Beat that, seriously, I DARE YOU to beat that
      Oh and you have to do it in 5 months like I did (and don't try using my episodes)
      HAHAHA...good luck, you're gonna need it.

Oh yeah I forgot, since this site has about 4000 members, you're going to have to do it in about let's say a week to make up for the numbers difference since I was making MLP:WOF by myself

I expect you guys to show me you're completed show by next Sunday
      Don't you mean 0 seasons, 0 episodes, 0 movies, and 1 rough draft?
      Also not all 4K members post here in this thread. More like 4 or 5 max. So we definitely get more than a week. But I wouldn't expect that to have occurred to you. So don't sweat it.
      @Jack Skellington, I'll help u rite da jurassic pones. Here's my idea for our season opener. Flareon and the mane6 have to band together to stop a pony-eating Raptor mobster named "Clever Girl". Unfortunately, Clever Girl has disrupted the security systems for Ponyville, and so they have to work to restore power using the computers (they now have computers, even though it's Jurassic Era). Also, my brother had the idea that Clever Girl is assisted by a Raptor/Octopus hybrid creature named Tentacle Rape-tor, but it's okay because the ponies are helped by a Tyrannosaurus Rex with huge muscly arms instead of tiny Tyranno arms because he is an Olympic Weightlifter. His name is Tyrannosaurus Flex, Although I think T-Wrecks would be a good nickname for him.

There's our episode one. Did someone say Emmy?
      And while we're at it, let's get some zombies in this bitch.
      Last edited by Pwny Express; 10-21-2013 at 12:37 AM.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post
      This whole entire site with all its members combined couldn't even come close to making anything as good as MLP:WOF, or MLP:FIM for that matter. No offense, but you guys are too close-minded and arrogant.

5 seasons, 140 episodes, 3 movies = MLP:WOF
      Beat that, seriously, I DARE YOU to beat that
      Oh and you have to do it in 5 months like I did (and don't try using my episodes)
      HAHAHA...good luck, you're gonna need it.

Oh yeah I forgot, since this site has about 4000 members, you're going to have to do it in about let's say a week to make up for the numbers difference since I was making MLP:WOF by myself

I expect you guys to show me you're completed show by next Sunday
      Don't be such a hater.

I can tell you're clearly scared of the changes I've made, but you need to think of the bigger picture, and I think you'll see the true potential of MLP:JE

Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Express View Post
      Also not all 4K members post here in this thread. More like 4 or 5 max. So we definitely get more than a week. But I wouldn't expect that to have occurred to you. So don't sweat it.
      @Jack Skellington, I'll help u rite da jurassic pones. Here's my idea for our season opener. Flareon and the mane6 have to band together to stop a pony-eating Raptor mobster named "Clever Girl". Unfortunately, Clever Girl has disrupted the security systems for Ponyville, and so they have to work to restore power using the computers (they now have computers, even though it's Jurassic Era). Also, my brother had the idea that Clever Girl is assisted by a Raptor/Octopus hybrid creature named Tentacle Rape-tor, but it's okay because the ponies are helped by a Tyrannosaurus Rex with huge muscly arms instead of tiny Tyranno arms because he is an Olympic Weightlifter. His name is Tyrannosaurus Flex, Although I think T-Wrecks would be a good nickname for him.

ditch Tentacle Rape-tor and you're on to something... But the opening has to involve a rip in spacetime (I'm thinking caused by Alexei) causing dinosaurs to end up in Equestria. Also Tyrannosaurus Flex is a stroke of pure genius!

Zombies... hmmm, I could work with a zombie episode or 2
      Thanks Pwny Express thanked for this post
      Likes Pwny Express liked this post

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
      Don't be such a hater.

I can tell you're clearly scared of the changes I've made, but you need to think of the bigger picture, and I think you'll see the true potential of MLP:JE

ditch Tentacle Rape-tor and you're on to something... But the opening has to involve a rip in spacetime (I'm thinking caused by Alexei) causing dinosaurs to end up in Equestria. Also Tyrannosaurus Flex is a stroke of pure genius!

There needs to be a princess of the jurassic era that hid an egg in the past, which just so happens to be the stone the prophecy of Flareon is written on. I think she should be a pteranodon because pteranodons are cool and I like them.

Maybe Tyrannosaurus Flex comes from that egg, rather than appearing out of nowhere. It would be weird for him to just pop out of nowhere like that, so he should come from the egg.

Also the pteranodon princess' name should be Midina.
      Thanks Pwny Express thanked for this post

Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Baron
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
      Don't be such a hater.

Agreed. I told him Tentacle Rape-tor probably wouldn't pass, but he insisted I at least pitch the idea. He's kinda messed up. XD
      Alexei is some kinda shadow dragon or something, right? I think Rob had an idea where Spike gets tied into all this so maybe we can do something with that, and also robots from the future come back in time to help the dinosaurs fight the zombies. Also, Rob may or may not be willing to do some concept art for T-Flex. I texted him about it, we'll see what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Woona View Post
      There needs to be a princess of the jurassic era that hid an egg in the past, which just so happens to be the stone the prophecy of Flareon is written on. I think she should be a pteranodon because pteranodons are cool and I like them.

Maybe Tyrannosaurus Flex comes from that egg, rather than appearing out of nowhere. It would be weird for him to just pop out of nowhere like that, so he should come from the egg.

Also the pteranodon princess' name should be Midina.
      You have my approval for Jurassic Princess.
      Does Tyrannosaurus Flex come from some Ancient Equestrian Prophecy then?

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits

Ooo, can I guest-star as Tentacle Rape-tor?

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      I think there's some scope around halfway through the first season for Tyrannosaurus Flex to start learning waterbending from a crazy green midget hermit who lives in a swamp. Also after being swallowed by a giant, flesh-eating pony Applejack should grow her own giant-pony body and start fighting back against the titan ponies. Oh, did I not mention those? Yeah, Jurassic Ponies should have titan ponies in it

....Wait a sec, I think I need to start writing this stuff down, it's pure gold...

Baron
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ika Musume View Post
      Ooo, can I guest-star as Tentacle Rape-tor?
      Unfortunately we 86'ed Tentacle Rape-tor idea. Would you be interested in guest starring as Tyrannosaurus Flex instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfall View Post
      I think there's some scope around halfway through the first season for Tyrannosaurus Flex to start learning waterbending from a crazy green midget hermit who lives in a swamp. Also after being swallowed by a giant, flesh-eating pony Applejack should grow her own giant-pony body and start fighting back against the titan ponies. Oh, did I not mention those? Yeah, Jurassic Ponies should have titan ponies in it

....Wait a sec, I think I need to start writing this stuff down, it's pure gold...
      Interesting. Tell me more about these giants and titan ponies, and why Applejack eats flesh. We'll need to make a good set up for it all. I think this is shaping up to be more of a plot driven show than the current one-shot episodes done by MLP:FiM. If we're going to tie it all together then we better...get kraken.
      Get it? Because we have titans. And the titans had a kraken.

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Unfortunately we 86'ed Tentacle Rape-tor idea. Would you be interested in guest starring as Tyrannosaurus Flex instead?
      Only if I still get tentacles

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Interesting. Tell me more about these giants and titan ponies, and why Applejack eats flesh. We'll need to make a good set up for it all. I think this is shaping up to be more of a plot driven show than the current one-shot episodes done by MLP:FiM. If we're going to tie it all together then we better...get kraken.
      Get it? Because we have titans. And the titans had a kraken.
      Nonono, you misunderstood. It's not Applejack that eats flesh, it's the tita--

Actually, no. Let's go with your understanding of it, I'm open to constructive criticism and you've clearly given this matter some serious, rational thought. As long as we add in a big scene where Fluffle Puff talks for the first time, and I won't budge on that one
      Lols Pwny Express Lol'd

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ika Musume View Post
      Only if I still get tentacles
      In that case you can be the krakken.

Tyrannosaurus Flex obviously has some magical properties, because of his large beefy arms. When Flareon's prophecy was written on his egg, his soul was bound with Flareon's, and when they fight against Alexi together, they're able to take advantage of this soul-bond and make supreme ultimate combo attacks. I haven't thought of what they're going to be yet, but obviously Flame God mode will have to be like nothing compared to it.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast