FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      WTF

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post

Meanwhile, I'm going to see if Hasbro wants to publish my 1st MLP:WOF book
      Yep... can't wait to see you get owned by copyright laws

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
      Yep... can't wait to see you get owned by copyright laws
      Is it possible he's just bluffing about contacting anyone or publishing anything, and even having Facebook supporters, and in truth he just posts it all here? Maybe he's sadomasochistic, and the abuse and humiliation just gets his engine running?
      Just a theory that crossed my mind.
      Likes lolwut liked this post
      Lols Philomena Lol'd

Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Gaze into the eyes of Limestone Pie!
      Hey... there... noticed you
      were... here...

Amused

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best ArtistDecommissioned with HonorsArtist
      Bits
      I believe in your vision

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best Writer
      Bits
      Ok, so right now I'm planning on writing a total of 9 MLP:WOF books (6 seasons/140 episodes, 3 movies)

That is longer than the Harry Potter series (7 books)

I hope Hasbro doesn't mind if I outdo their entire company
      Last edited by DragonDan2453; 10-06-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best Writer
      Bits
      I'm fine if MLP:WOF never gets developed by Hasbro or if they disapprove of it. That's their loss, their millions and millions of $$$$$ loss, plain and simple. I'm fine with out-preforming their entire company of paid employees by myself, who is getting paid absolutely nothing to write 9 total MLP:WOF books. They are getting beat by a 23 yr. old guy, who is a college dropout, who average C's and B's in High School, who was also an average student, and who plays videogames and watches anime everyday. Once MLP:FIM is done and those Hasbro executives are sitting in their chairs, twiddling their thumbs, trying to think what to do next with the MLP brand. I'll be sitting here and smiling the entire time.
      WTFs Cyrus WTF'd at this

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Please, just... stop. Stop insisting that your idea is the best thing to happen to MLP, stop making wild and completely unfounded claims of outshining Hasbro, as though they will be lost, helpless and ruined if they didnt take on your idea. Stop attacking anyone who offers you constructive criticism and advice on how to be a better writer. It is just embarassing to see you so shamelessly and willfully ignore, attack and belittle everyone who says anything other than blind praise, and frankly when you choose to ignore this and pass me off as being a hater, or jealous, I will simply wash my hands of any existance of you, and I shall leave you to do as you please, but you will never, EVER achieve the heights you think you will with the truly terrible attitude you possess.
      Thanks Whirl Wind, Pwny Express thanked for this post

Baron
      Finia is the only person
      keeping the site alive.
      #Finia4owner

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post
      I'm fine if MLP:WOF never gets developed by Hasbro or if they disapprove of it. That's their loss, their millions and millions of $$$$$ loss, plain and simple. I'm fine with out-preforming their entire company of paid employees by myself, who is getting paid absolutely nothing to write 9 total MLP:WOF books. They are getting beat by a 23 yr. old guy, who is a college dropout, who average C's and B's in High School, who was also an average student, and who plays videogames and watches anime everyday. Once MLP:FIM is done and those Hasbro executives are sitting in their chairs, twiddling their thumbs, trying to think what to do next with the MLP brand. I'll be sitting here and smiling the entire time.
      I got it! This whole "I'm gonna outdo Hasbro." Thing is just a huge troll move to troll the people of this site! Good on you sir!

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Mancer View Post
      I got it! This whole "I'm gonna outdo Hasbro." Thing is just a huge troll move to troll the people of this site! Good on you sir!
      You just now joined the "it's all a troll" train?

Seriously you should see his facebook, it's flooded with posts about his "groundbreaking" idea and shitty anime and cartoon like-whore images.

I've been done and am simply watching the smoldering embers.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Woona View Post

Seriously you should see his facebook, it's flooded with posts about his "groundbreaking" idea and shitty anime and cartoon like-whore images.

I must say it's incredible how many different ways he has come up with of trying to make it sound good. After a while most people would have got tired of keeping up the charade, just thought to themselves "You know, I think I've ridden this joke out about as long I could". But not DragonDan. He somehow keeps coming back to milk this dead cow for whatever is left.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Baron
      Finia is the only person
      keeping the site alive.
      #Finia4owner

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Woona View Post

I'm not on the troll train. I am just desperately not trying to insult this *Cannot say or else I would get in trouble again for insulting him*. So I'm making up any type of excuse I can so I don't get in trouble.... it is making me twitch and shake.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast